Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 6 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"So no one in your family had a problem going nude?" I asked him.

"They never mentioned it to me if they did."

"I imagine you guys are the exception rather than the norm. I can't believe it's that easy to adjust."

"Well you can ask them if you'd like. They're on their way inside right now."

I hadn't seen them get up and before I knew it they were in the kitchen for lunch.

"Good to see you again, Joe. We haven't seen you for quite a while. How are you?" asked Ted's mother. She seemed totally unconcerned that she was completely naked. Beverly and Hillary, however, naked as well, were sneaking glances at me and strutted around a bit with shy smiles.

"Um, well ... Mrs. Baker" said I.

"Did I hear Ted correctly when he said that your aunt was holding a skinny-dip party this after noon?"

"Yes, she said she was having some friends over but I wouldn't know who they may be."

"I should give her a call this week; we may have friends in common. Will you be joining us for lunch?"

"Er ... no, thank you, Mrs. Baker. I have to go. Good bye, Mrs. Baker ... girls..." I gave Ted a nudge as I headed for the door.

"Good bye, Joe. Don't be a stranger ... Next time, I hope you will be able to stay longer."

When we reached the front door, I asked Ted...

"So, there is nothing wrong with any of this?"

"No!" Ted answered. "Nothing at all! I mean, we are not spending our time touching each other or anything like that ... I mean this is MY family ... Jeez! It's just that we feel more comfortable ... free, like ... without all those clothes tying us down."

"OK" said I, "but I really need some air about now. I'll talk to you later."

I left Ted's house quickly and began walking somewhere ... anywhere ... I needed to put my thoughts in order. Everything that I had taken for granted had been flipped over end for end ... I thought about all these crazy coincidences; the photo album, Aunt Jane with her cardio I didn't even think of my ... what had Mrs. Baker called it ... skinny-dip; I was drunk), Mrs. Baker, completely naked, coming in from outside ... she was a good-looking woman in spite of her age ... and the girls ... they were too young for me but still, really hot with their little tits and their twats, I hadn't even seen Jessica that well the time we ... mind you; that time I had other things on my mind, but still...

I stopped in my tracks ... That was it! With Mrs. Baker, there was nothing underhanded; she was nude, period, as if she might have been wearing jeans and a sweater. I thought of Aunt Jane ... she had done nothing to turn me on; it had all been in MY head. As far as she was concerned, she might have been wearing a jogging suit. With Ted's sisters, it had been different ... they had wanted me to look at their naked bodies, to find them pretty. It was strange to think that sex and nudity were two separate things. All the time these thoughts were making their way through my brain, I continued to walk. I was not paying much attention to where I was going, but simply reflecting on the concept that nudity did not equal sex. Before I knew where I was, I had opened the door to Aunt Jane's house, and realizing I was hungry, I headed for the kitchen to make myself a sandwich.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.