Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 2 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

I was so absorbed in looking at the pictures that I did not hear Aunt Jane come home and walk into the room.

"Joe, what are you doing?" she asked.

Surprised, and embarrassed, I turned around. "Sorry, Aunt Jane" I replied. "I was looking for another pen."

"And you thought there might be one in that album?"

"Er ... no. Going through the bookcase, I saw the album and picked it up. I'm sorry."

"Well, you shouldn't be snooping like that."

"I wasn't snooping; I really was looking for a pen," I pleaded. "I promise you can trust me. It won't happen again and I won't tell anyone about the photos."

"It's probably just as well that you found them," sighed Aunt Jane. "I've wanted to talk to you about what you saw in those photos and how it might change our living arrangements."

"What do you mean?"

"It's kind of a long story but I'll do my best to explain it," she said. "A year after your uncle was killed, I started dating again. I finally met a man with whom I felt comfortable. I don't know if you remember him but I brought him to a few family functions."

"I think I do. That was Peter, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Anyway, after we dated for some time, he confided in me that he was a nudist. I didn't know quite what to think of that initially but since he seemed like a good man, I decided to join him for a weekend at a nudist resort to try it out. To make a long story short, I really enjoyed myself. We split up shortly afterwards for reasons that have nothing to do with him being a naturist but I continued staying in touch with some of the people I'd met there."

"I had no idea," said I in disbelief.

"Well, it's not something I talk about with everybody," said Aunt Jane reluctantly. "I've never even mentioned it to your parents."

"As I said before, your secret is safe with me. I promise not to tell anyone."

"I appreciate that. I figured I could trust you."

"So what did you want to say about our living arrangements?" I asked.

"Well, since then, I've become a little more lax about my wardrobe around the house and with summer around the corner, I'd like to get back to that."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"It could well mean what you want it to mean. It could mean anything from when going to and from the shower, we don't bother to cover ourselves, to anytime we are at home, we can be dressed or nude as we see fit."

"I really don't think it would be right for you to see me nude"

"Why not?" asked Aunt Jane, surprised.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.