Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx - Cover

Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal's two illegitimate daughters by two of the Conte sisters next door were almost nine years old now. Their grandfather the half Irish prick of a union boss had recently passed away and Sal was giving more of his income to help the family out. One of the five sisters was taken into a convent causing him no end of astonishment because of the five sisters; she was probably the most sex-obsessed almost to the point of nymphomania. Sometimes, she even climbed in his bedroom window with his "not really" his Aunt, Aunt Gina. Gina was not the type to beat around the bush in that sort of thing and he was lucky she never found out he had to bang the panting girl inside the bathroom with her leg up on the sink. It was scary to see her watching his face in the mirror with this real funny look like she was punishing herself.

His uncle Vinnie had arranged for a job for two of the sisters over at the fish market. They really liked the money and the scads of available cock but the stink was atrocious and they hated the job of improving their odor when they came home each evening. It didn't bother Sal any because he was used to working with the garbage and pussy is pussy even if your nose was all scrunched up. Whenever either of them asked him if he could smell the fish, he just shook his head and told them "No" because he knew instinctively that was the answer they wanted.

He wasn't fooling around much now with the remaining four sisters because he didn't want to add to his share of maintaining that household. The other sisters had a running lineup of young studs to foot the bills for dinner and other goodies so they were doing all right since the small two story house was already paid for. The only fly in the ointment was the frigging taxes going up every year like the little houses up in the Bronx and out in Brooklyn were located on fucking Park Avenue.

The holidays had snuck up on him again just like they did the last couple of years.

"Shit!"

He was going to be 30 in January and officially an old man. He made a silent vow not to make fun of old people anymore because he would be joining their ranks soon enough.

Sal was inundated with requests for bringing up Christmas trees and other holiday-related crap this time of year but he didn't mind because it was a good way to be on the spot when they felt amenable to giving him some money for Christmas. With 110 apartments in the two buildings, it added up to a sizable chunk of money. Last year, he cleared almost $5,000 in cash. It was also a time when a lot of the female residents found an excuse to lose their inhibitions under the mistletoe and made him a soft and tender present of a lot more than just a kiss.

Gina shouted out to him in the alleyway that,

"The lady in 304 wants you to help with the Christmas tree from the Taxi, Sal. Those cans can wait until later. Maybe you get a nice tip."

He knew Gina was not stupid and she probably knew he was tapping a lot of the female residents but she didn't give him any crap about that at all. The thing that really upset her was his extra-curricular activities with the five Conte sisters but he didn't feel guilty about it at all. He did feel a lot of regret that he had managed to father two children almost at the same time with two of the girls but they were the ones who insisted he not use a condom so they could "feel" the cum when it splashed inside. He had heard from a female doctor friend that it was all in their minds and they couldn't possibly feel the seeds hit against their interior walls. In fact, he had gleefully participated in an experiment right in her office with a dozen people waiting on line outside her door to verify her conclusion. Unfortunately, she told him it was "inconclusive" and they would have to repeat it a few times to make an informed decision.

She reported to him a couple of months later that she was misinformed and that the girls did have a good point. The bad news she was pregnant and had to shut down her practice a few months to stay with her parents up in Boston. He was tempted to ask if it had anything to do with their experiment but was afraid of the answer. Anyway, she married some Psychiatrist from Long Island Jewish Hospital who she met up on Cape Cod. He didn't seem to mind her being pregnant since he had a problem with low sperm levels and appreciated the opportunity to get a head start on a family.

He tried to walk across the already icing up courtyard to meet the new resident of 304 standing forlorn on the stoop with an extra tall Christmas tree. He didn't think it would fit into her apartment even though all the units had nine foot ceilings except for the basement unit used by Gina and him. They would have to either cut some of the stump off or trim about a foot from the top to stand it upright. Sal didn't want to bother the tenant with any of this negative information because it was still snowing lightly and the footing underneath was not the best. He knew he had to get out with the rock salt right after he finished with the garbage. It was too bad they didn't have any more ashes to spread out from the furnaces because they were all on oil now and there was no ash to get rid of on a daily basis.

"Oh, Sal, thank God, I didn't know what I was going to do. I am glad Gina found you to send you to my rescue."

Sal thought the pretty young woman with the natural red hair was a bit stuck up for the Bronx but she had a right to be proud of her smashing perky breasts and her heart-shaped ass that filled the tight Christmas red pencil skirt like it was poured in carefully right to the brim.

Her name was Sally and she was one of those dames that spoke each word with a delicate touch of sexy secrets hidden in the meaning. He liked it but he knew she didn't fit in with the most of the other broads who liked their shenanigans to be a bit rough and crude. His experience had shown him that the housewives loved the excitement of cheating and the single ones liked to use him for sex because he was so nice and convenient. The Conte sisters were something else entirely. They were just naturally over-sexed and for some reason had decided at some point that they would all sample his Sal "bury the salami" technique that relied very little on foreplay and went straight for the meat and potatoes. He knew that he had taken the cherries of at least two of the sisters but they insisted he not stop but finish his stretching of their vaginal tract until they were full-fledged women. They both thanked him profusely and told him later that he had saved them embarrassment on dates with eligible young men. He wanted to ask them,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.