Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Aunt Gina was out on the island visiting some relatives who had managed to escape the hot, humid canyons of the city by renting a beach home for the summer. Sal had wanted to go just to watch the pretty young things in their swimsuits but the demands of managing a 110 unit apartment building was a top priority. Also, he didn't want to piss off his uncle Vinnie who was a majority investor in the property. Vinnie had his back on almost anything that came down in the Bronx and he only had to ask and Sal would make it happen.

The street on the north side of the building was paved with the new hard stuff that didn't melt in the summer heat, but the west side of the building faced the ancient cobblestones that still defied replacement. Some city guy in his infinite wisdom had decided to lock them in place by filling the cracks with tar. Needless to say, extreme caution had to be used in crossing the streets because in the mid-day sun, the tar had a tendency to melt like a bar of oleo left out of the icebox.

He was sorting out the newspapers for the recycle pick-up pausing every now and then to read some story he had overlooked in previous days. Sal had already taken out the garbage cans and lined them up on the sidewalk like a platoon of soldiers standing at attention in the blistering heat. He was grateful that the furnaces were already switched over to the oil fuel which was being used only for the hot water in the summertime. They used a lot less oil in the summer because heating was unnecessary and it meant there was more profit in the monthly rent receipts that paid Gina's and his salaries.

His shirt was off because even with the open side door and the draft from the alleyway, the basement was still hot although not as hot as standing in the full blast of the summer sun. Sal heard the click ... click of high heels on the courtyard tile and glanced up to see the glorious white panty-hose of the nurse who lived on the top floor. It was hard to rent the top floor apartments because the older residents had problems lugging their groceries up the stairs. But Molly McGuire was young and had strong legs. He was checking out her legs as she descended the narrow steps into Sal's subterranean domain.

He remembered Gina was really pissed off when he told her the pretty nurse wanted her pipes fixed shortly after she moved in and he was real careful to just do the job and get out of the apartment quickly to forestall any problem with his devoted "not really his Aunt" Aunt.

With Gina safely away in the wilderness of Long Island, he now had ample time to ogle the generous breasts and the succulent curves of young Nurse Molly's pretty behind.

"Sal, you are just the man I wanted to see!"

Sal looked up from the full page ad of a line of young things looking over their shoulders in revealing bathing suits and he was distracted from trying to give a professional opinion as to which one had the most enticing ass. He had to admit the "in the flesh" version of female posterior assets on the white uniformed nurse was more exciting than the two dimensional newspaper.

"That is a snappy outfit, Miss McGuire. I bet all the patients are happy to see you at the side of their bed when they wake up."

The short, neatly packaged nurse adjusted her cap that framed her curly red hair.

"You have the gift of the gab, Sal; I bet you must have kissed the "Blarney Stone" to have such a mouth on you."

Sal laughed and stood up from his sorting chores. He liked the fact that little Molly was so tiny in comparison to his height and bulk. He wondered if he could lift her up and position her pretty little pussy right on the tip of his already aroused cock. At that very moment, he noticed the pretty nurse had allowed her eyes to wander down to his prominent cock pressing out at the front of his work trousers. He watched her tongue come out and lick her lips as if anticipating the taste of his shaft in her pretty little mouth.

"Sal, I can't get my key to work in my front door for some reason. Can you help me out?"

He quickly tossed on his tank top and grabbed his set of master keys and a spare key to her apartment. He always kept a second set of spare keys in case of some emergency in one of the units. All the way up the four flights of stairs he stared with rising desire at her rolling flanks moving every which way but loose above her white nylon panty-hose.

Sal liked the way Molly almost sprinted up the stairs allowing her luscious cheeks to jiggle with an interesting wiggle causing his pre-cum to wet his jockey shorts before they got halfway up the stairs. He checked the key she gave him and he saw that the ridge cuts were not quite right and probably caused her difficulty when trying to turn the tumblers. He didn't give too much force to the errant key for fear of twisting off the stem in the lock itself. Then he would have to change the entire lock and not just the tumblers. The master key worked without any problem and he tried the spare which also worked like a charm. He gave Molly the new spare and told her he would install a second dead-bolt if she wanted one for just the cost of the lock at the hardware store.

He was surprised when she invited him in to check her fire escape window which was the only window that actually opened and closed after years of painting and re-painting. He oiled the slides and told her that she should open and close it to make sure it was working properly more often. Molly offered him a beer and he accepted gratefully even though it was still early in the morning. In Sal's humble opinion, a free beer was never refused no matter what the time of day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.