Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx - Cover

Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal was taking the afternoon off even if it was a Saturday. That was usually his busiest day of the week because he had to do all the stairs in both buildings and the sidewalk cleaning in addition to getting the garbage lined up for the early Monday pick-up.

His Aunt Gina was not feeling well and remained in bed reading some silly gossip magazine about the Hollywood stars.

He thought about going up to the fourth floor and seeing if Mrs. Moskovitz needed any work done in her apartment but remembered her husband had returned early from his Miami jewelry convention and him knocking on the attractive woman's door would be viewed with suspicion by the overweight, balding salesman of precious gems.

The Conte girls next door were all out on a "Last weekend of summer" trip to Coney Island taking his two "out of wedlock" girls with them. He was really lucky his Uncle Vinnie had gotten him out of the paternity mess with their union-boss father. How he managed to get not only one, but two, of the teenaged girls pregnant was beyond belief. Sal made certain after that to only bury his salami in the other 3 daughters with a very discreet rubber "raincoat".

He thought about going down to Van Cortland Park to see if any of the soccer playing girls from downtown were looking for someone to help ref their game. Most of those girls were real fit and always ready for a make out session in the tall grass or bushes. You just had to be sure they were of age and not "jailbait". One of the college girls he met there was living in 501 in the East building with her cop husband. He didn't fool around with the heart-shaped ass Candy because cop's wives were definitely "off limits" for guys like him with connections like his Uncle Vinnie.

Sal was seriously considering getting a car because he felt so isolated in his tiny world at the top of the hill. It was the cost of gas and insurance that make it an expensive proposition. Besides, there were no drive-in movies in the Bronx anymore and he had lots of spots to get lucky without needing a back seat for a bedroom.

He saw young Mrs. Schultz struggling with a baby carriage to get it out from the jumble behind the stairs and went over to help her extract it. She was a pretty piece of tail and only about 21. It was a shame she was tied down with a year old baby and a husband that always seemed to be working overtime. The way she kept her hair up in a sexy pony tail never failed to make his cock get hard whenever he saw her walking in front of him or going up the stairs.

Sal had tried on several occasions to feel the pretty young mother out about hooking up for some extra-curricular activities when her spouse was not home but she either didn't pick up on it or she choose to ignore it. Besides, there were so many needy pussies in the 100 unit apartment building that he didn't see the need to work for it.

Mrs. Schultz or "Sally" tucked the baby in the pram and started her walk heading west to the Grand Concourse. She was smart enough to keep off the steep hills going down because the weight of the baby carriage was difficult to handle. He watched her shapely buns working like a pair of perfectly matched book-ends rising and falling with each sensuous step. She looked back over her shoulder, smiling, letting him know she was fully aware of his interest in her delicious ass.

His cock was throbbing and sending him signals that it was not happy with the situation and needed some action before much longer.

He decided to go up on the roof and stretch out on a towel to catch some rays. First, he stopped at the icebox and got some beers and shoved the little portable radio under his arm so he could listen to the Saturday "Top 40 Tunes".

Sal was just settling down to some serious lazy time when the hatch opened and Mrs. Lindsey's teenaged daughter Kate came out wearing a very modest one-piece bathing suit and shower shoes. She frowned at him obviously not wanting any company for her session in the sun.

He nodded to her unruffled because he had a perfect right to be there and probably more so than she did. Sal knew in talking to her mother that Kate was soon to be 17 and that she had been "thrown out" of her private school in New Jersey because of "fooling around" with bad boys.

Her description of her daughter's activities made a real impression on me because at time I was sticking it to her doggy style pretty hard and heavy and she kept grunting every other word or so. I had this picture of little Kate bending over for a line-up of football jocks waiting their turn at some young pussy.

In person, young Kate seemed a lot more subdued and reserved than her cock-hungry mother. In fact, I thought she seemed pretty innocent and inexperienced.

Sal felt his cock starting to stir with some very familiar feelings.

Kate squatted down on her towel and tried to put on some sunscreen to deter the harmful rays of the sun. She wanted a suntan but didn't want to get some other problem that would ruin her skin. Sal watched her try to get those hard to reach places and couldn't stand it any longer.

"Let me do back there for you, Kate. Just turn over on your tummy."

She looked up at him and asked,

"How do you know my name?"

Sal smiled at her and took the bottle in his hand.

"Your mom and I are old friends, Kate; I work with the building manager, Gina. She is my Aunt."

Kate scooted over on her belly and I started with the top of her shoulders. By the time I got down to the back of her legs, she was quivering like a bowl of cherry Jell-O. I pushed her legs a bit wider open and started to stroke the inside of her legs and she was purring like a stray kitten looking for a home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.