Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal was sitting in the back yard watching a skywriter writing something that looked like an advertisement for the new rodeo at Madison Square Garden. Then again, it could be for a popular moving company with trucks all over the city. The white clouds were dissipating so fast he could not be sure. Maybe it was the fact he was already on his fourth beer on his single day off in the week.

His aunt Gina was all caught up in some new chain-letter thing that had all the females in the building with their pussy's a-flutter over the chance of getting a nice pay-out. He was not in the least impressed because he had seen the same principle applied over and over again in the extortion policies of the East Bronx Mafia.

Both of his love-daughters and their sister mommies from next door, two of the Conte girls were down at Coney Island getting sick on Nathan's hot dogs and root beer. The girls were five years old now and both looked more like him every day.

He had promised Mrs. Moskowitz from 404 he would be by to fix her radiator but his motivation was lacking in the beautiful summer breeze. He could see dirty Dan's pigeons wheeling in tightly formed circles down at the bottom of the hill. Dan was pretty smart when it came to pigeons and baseball stats but on all other subjects, he was as dumb as dog-shit.

Sal's uncle Vinnie was still pissed at him because of his interference in disposing of a valued "made" guy from 149th Street. The broad that caused all the ruckus was soaking up the rays down in Miami Beach and he was still here in the Bronx to collect the grief.

From his vantage point on the worn-out lounge chair, he could see the Italian woman who moved in last month from one of Vinnie's apartments over in Queens. Her name was Anna Maria but she told everyone to just call her Anna. He pushed his glasses up higher on his nose. She was not a bad looking broad. She had one of those classic Roman faces with high cheekbones and an ass that seemed to have a permanent built-in vibrator. But with two small kids, he wasn't sure he wanted to get any of that kind of action with all the lonely females already at his beck and call.

He had been pumping the oldest Conte sister pretty regular lately on the sly because he didn't want to cause any friction with her two sisters already being mothers of his offspring. They were being real careful about it using condoms every time. If he got another Conte sister pregnant, his ass was grass and his uncle Vinnie and their union boss father would be the lawnmower.

He focused in on Anne's pretty ass and was rewarded by a stray gust of wind that lifted her short skirt and revealed her naked ass cheeks. His cock sprang to immediate attention. The kinky girl was doing her wash with no undies on. He looked more closely at the clothes line and saw 14 pairs of female panties in assorted pastel colors except white. Sal figured she did the wash every other week and stripped off her undies on washday. She quickly looked around and caught Sal ogling her pretty bottom. Anne waved and went back to her clothesline adding a shorter string of bras and what looked like tiny inside the shoe socks.

Sal walked over to the clotheslines and caught Anne's attention.

"You want to keep your eye on those goodies, Anne. There is some pervert going around and stealing the ladies personals from the clotheslines. If I catch him, I will literally bust his balls."

The pretty Italian lady smiled and reached up to affix more items to the line. Her full nipples were straining against the thin cotton shift and he could see she was topless underneath her summer dress.

Sal's ever vigilant cock was tenting out drastically and the sharp-eyed Anne reddened slightly when it came to her attention.

"Your uncle Vinnie told me if I ever had any trouble that I should go to you, Sal."

"What's the problem, Anne? Sal the super is at your service."

"It's my Mannie, Sal. He had to go back to the old country because of the, how do you say? The income taxes people were giving him a hard time. Vinnie took care of it and got my Mannie back to Sicily so he could visit his mama and papa. My problem is he is gone now almost six months and I got no one to keep me warm at night. I was thinking if you got some free time, you could haul my ashes a couple or three times a week. I am pretty good at that stuff, Sal, and I always keep my mouth shut unless you want it open for something else."

Sal tried not to smile because knowing his uncle, Anne's poor Mannie was probably banging up against some pier in the East River. One thing Vinnie hated was any problems with the IRS. (Internal Revenue Service)

"Sure Anne, I just got to do some things for Mrs. Moskowitz in 404 and then I will be right up to your place and we bury the salami real nice!"

He cupped her ass cheek and felt the nubile spring in her youthful flesh. She was hot to trot and packed nice and firm for a good ass pounding.

He got his tools and headed up to Ruth Moskowitz's apartment on the fourth floor. She was a still attractive widow with grown children living out in Long Island and the little pricks almost never came to visit her.

"Hello, Mrs. M. I got the window scraper you wanted and I will get that radiator for you now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.