Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal's Aunt Gina was feeling poorly.

She seemed to lose interest in the daily grind of maintaining a 110 unit apartment building in the upper Bronx. It was a particularly bad time because they in the middle of converting from the familiar coal heat to the oil heating system.

Sal was caught up in the finances of collecting all the rents and he knew he was far too soft to do that job properly. Besides, a lot of the female tenants were a lot closer to him than to his no-nonsense Aunt. They knew he would always give them a few more days to come up with the dough.

He went into Gina's bedroom with the bowl of chicken soup and the Ritz crackers. Nothing worked better than good old Jewish penicillin. She looked at him with dull, listless eyes and he wondered where her vitality had disappeared to.

"That's a good boy, Sal. You take good care of your Auntie Gina. I am so lucky to have my Sal to look after me."

Sal was totally embarrassed. He felt like he was bringing the soup into his own mother. It made him feel like he was a pervert to be banging his Aunt Gina so hard and so often. The kinky things he did to her beautiful heart-shaped ass and her willing mouth should be for the young chicks like the 5 Conte sisters who lived next door.

The better part of valor with regard to the Conte sisters was to "Cool it" as he had already gotten two of them pregnant. Their father was not Sal's buddy any longer. In fact, Sal was relieved to have the juice of his Uncle Vinnie to keep the Irish union organizer off his back. He was banging one of the other sisters pretty regular but they were both careful to keep it just up the ass and in the mouth. Not even his Uncle Vinnie could keep those Irish pricks off his back if he got a third Conte daughter knocked up.

He knew his Aunt Gina had suspected his part in the rounded bellies of the two girls when she saw them all sitting down at the kitchen table eating all of her chocolate chip cookies. He saw her look at their tummies and the way they kept stuffing cookies down their throats and then looking up at him standing there with a guilty look on his face. He couldn't really look her in the eye because she had often lamented to him about never being able to have a child of her own.

She watched both Cindy and Regis laughing in good spirits and at the way they both managed to get their hands on some part of his body whenever he came close to them. It was a dead giveaway, but didn't really realize just how close he and his Aunt Gina really were to each other.

Sal was putting a full quarter of his earnings each week into accounts he set up at the bank located on the corner at the bottom of the hill. He gave each of them a passbook with their name on it and told them it was for the babies. It was not a lot but in 9 months it could mount up to a piece of change.

He had started doing "odd jobs" for Mozie, the Jew that ran the candy store up on 200th street. His Uncle Vinnie had given him the OK for the job as it fell into his territory. Even though he was his blood Uncle, he still had to tribute him 10% just to keep the other creeps from getting jealous. The sight of his muscular frame and the mention of his Uncle's name was enough to get the debtors to pay up in a hurry. It was a lot different than asking for rent from the willing females in Aunt Gina's apartment building.

He knocked on the door of the two story brownstone that Mozie sent him to. All he had to do was get 3 C-notes from a prick called Carmine something with an unpronounceable name. The broad that answered was all nervous like and looked up at him. She couldn't of been any more than 4 foot 10 without her heels on.

"I ain't buying nothing!"

Sal was not deterred at all. He softly pushed inside the open door and asked the shaking female the whereabouts of Carmine.

"He ain't here. The prick left me with the rent to pay and no food in the ice-box."

She was shaking and he could see it was because she had nothing on under the thin silk robe and the heat was not on in the drafty building. Even though he figured she was probably telling the truth, he told her he had to look in the other rooms. She followed him as he went from room to room and they wound up in the large bedroom on the second floor. He could see her undies and her nylons and things all scattered around the room haphazardly. She started to gather them up and suddenly burst out crying and fell down onto the unmade bed.

Sal being Sal could not let this opportunity pass by.

Seconds later he was next to her and holding her trembling body loosely in his muscular arms. He could feel her swelling breasts rising and falling under the thin silken fabric. She kind of melted into his chest and her tiny hand fell innocently onto his leg. His already partially erect cock firmed up even more and he was soon prodding the edge of her pinky with his rampant member.

"Carmine ain't my husband. He told me we was going to get married and the prick never even gave me a decent ring."

Sal started to stroke her long blond hair that fell all the way down to her lower back just above her bare ass cleft.

"Sal, my name is Rosa and I am real embarrassed for Carmine not paying up. Is there anything I can do to help make up for it?"

Sal's fingers were just beginning to explore the mysterious dark cleft between the attractive girl's ass cheeks. He heard her begin to whimper at the touch. He robe fell open and he could see the dark nipples sitting sensuously on the end of her full and perky breasts. Her pussy mound was trimmed very close and only a thin landing strip directed attention to the dripping slit below.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.