Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal was flat on his back on top of the mattress looking up at the fuzzy white clouds racing across the bluest sky he had ever seen.

He was on the roof of the 5 story building resting in perfect solitude. It was a special place to him away from all the hustle and bustle of the dozens of females waiting to spread their legs for him in the apartments below. Off in the distance he could hear the muted roar of large passenger jets making their approach to JFK airport. It was so far away that it only added to his sense of peace and solitude.

The sounds of the five Conte sisters from the private house next door wafted up to fill his ears causing him to smile broadly. Those sisters were really something. He had taken to banging both Regis and Cindy pretty regular and marveled at their remarkable staying power. Sal felt certain they both compared notes to see which of them got the fullest load of creamy cum from him.

Cindy possessed the absolutely tightest ass hole he had ever been inside. Just thinking about it gave him an impressive erection.

He had to think about the future course of action with the two pretty girls and make a decision very soon. It had come as a shock to him when Cindy informed him that not only was she pregnant with his child but that her sister Regis was pregnant as well. He was not surprised about Regis because he had been "doing it" with her almost every day for several weeks now. The fact that he had impregnated Cindy was a bit of a surprise because they usually concentrated on oral and anal sex. Then again, it only takes one time to make a baby.

Bottom line was that he obviously could not marry both girls and in point of fact, he was not certain he wanted to marry either one of them. He really liked the girls and they were easy to get along with and he enjoyed them both even without the sex. The problem was they were Catholic just like him and it was pretty much "off the table" to have an abortion. Both girls had told him they wanted to have his baby but were desperately afraid of breaking the news to their father.

Sal knew he had to admit his guilt to the girl's father and he was fearful of the older man's reaction. The fact that Mr. Conte was somewhat connected because of his union work made him leery of being responsible for both the girls being pregnant. Oh, well, it could have been worse with all five girls being so very attractive. He had poked the next to oldest sister in the Paradise movie theater when Cindy went out for a wee wee and for popcorn but fortunately it was only in her tight little brown hole presented sideways for his quick impalement. Thank goodness little Cindy didn't notice her sister still panting when she returned.

It would truly be a miracle if the older sister had gotten pregnant as well.

Sal figured Mr. Conte probably would not want either of his daughters to marry him because he was of Italian descent and not a good Irish boy called Patrick or Mike. He just needed to show proper respect and make his apology for the careless playing in his daughter's private gardens. He was sure Mr. Conte would be aware he had juice because of his Uncle Vinnie running things east of the Grand Concourse.

The sound of bicycle bells on the street below gave evidence of the bevy of children roaming the quiet streets on this Sunday morning.

"Sal, I need to talk to you."

The intrusion of his Aunt Gina's voice at the roof door brought him back to reality.

He quickly released the latch and opened the door for her. The attractive mature woman who was a permanent part of his life came through the hatch shading her eyes from the bright sun.

"I don't know why you come up here, Sal. I get scared just looking at the edge even without looking down."

Sal stretched out on the mattress. All he was wearing was his speedo bottoms. He liked to get full advantage of the sun in his roof sojourns. He reached up and pulled his Aunt down beside him.

"Take off your things, Aunt Gina. You need some sun on your back."

He pulled off her shirt and tugged her skin-tight animal print pants down off her legs.

"I have to put some lotion on your back, Aunt Gina. We got to keep your skin nice and safe from sunburn."

Sal straddled Gina's petite body clad only in her white frilly panties. The hardening bulge inside his speedos bounced suggestively against her ass cheeks as he applied the oily lotion to his Aunt's soft skin.

Gina groaned as his junk pushed between her heart-shaped ass cheeks. He reached under her and rolled her tiny nipples with his fingers just the way he knew she liked it best. She moved her hips and pushed her bottom up to get his business in a little deeper.

"That's it Sal! That's right where your Aunty loves your meat. Don't stop! I love it."

Sal rubbed Gina's ass cheeks and then began to spank her with a very heavy hand that sounded quite loud in the quiet solitude. The sound of his punishing palms drove Gina into a frenzy of frantic movements as she attempted to escape his firm treatment of her willing posterior. He quickly jerked his speedos down and his nine inch cock rested comfortably right in his Aunt's ass crack. He loved to hear Gina's whimpers when he slid up and down her deep crack and probed her tiny brown hole. Sal knew his Aunt was anally fixated and always kept her pucker hole well lubed for penetration.

"Oh, my darling boy. Get it up Auntie's bottom real quick or I will have to tell your Mom you were a very bad boy. Give it to me good Sal. I want it all the way inside."

Sal followed his Aunt's instructions to the letter. The fact that she was really only his mother's best friend and not his real Aunt didn't make any difference. They had been lovers ever since his 17th birthday and his mother was instrumental in seeing him well instructed by her dearest friend. He knew his mom was always turned on by the graphic descriptions Gina relayed to her after their steamy copulations.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.