Sal the Super, the Nookie King of the Bronx
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sal is just starting out in life. He is strangely attached to his "Aunt" Gina. She is his Mom's best friend, not really his Aunt. His new job as her handyman means he has full access to all of her goodies and has the inside track to scores of MILF and teenage females inside the 100 tenant building they manage. Sal is doing a lot more than just fixing leaks. A continuing story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Sal knew he had unfinished business with Alice McGregor, the attractive 50 year old MILF with the gorgeous backside. When she did not call him for any additional repairs, he figured it was up to him to make a first move. She was a real classy mature woman with an ass that drove him to distraction. He remembered how young Debbie had stuck her head up Alice's backside to lick his dripping cream from between her legs. There had been no time to savor the tightness of long legged blonde's little brown hole and he desperately wanted to get up inside it to compare her to his other anal minded females.

He was surprised at the tightness of her pussy both because of her age and the fact that Debbie had told him Mrs. McGregor had a 20 year old daughter in college. Sal figured she probably had a section that left her pussy virtually untouched. The young girl with the advanced oral skills also told him that her mentor Mrs. McGregor had been separated from her husband for over 10 years and seldom had sex with men. She told him that both she and Alice had been "doing it" for almost a year now and that the older woman was so sex obsessed that she often wore her to a frazzle.

It was hard to picture Debbie getting worn to a frazzle even by a five man bowling team. Her capacity for copulation was well established in the several encounters they had engaged in. He smiled as he thought of their last meeting in the basement when she had been bent over the stack of newspapers with her panties down to her ankles. She had a little brown hole that seemed to suck him in like a magnet for cocks. She had the vocabulary of a much more experienced woman. He wondered if she had learned some of the kinky words from Alice.

Sal looked up the street to the bus stop to see if she was on the arriving bus. It was just about the time she would be getting home from work. He recognized her immediately from the shape of her beautiful ass.

He could spot that ass at a hundred meters in any crowd.

The handsome young apartment manager situated himself on the stairs between the 4th and 5th floor to intercept Mrs. McGregor without arising suspicion. When he heard her high heels clicking up the marble stairs, his cock started to wake up in anticipation of possible action. He acted surprised when she spoke from behind him.

"Why, Sal, I have been meaning to call you."

"Good evening, Mrs. M. You got any repairs you need taken care of?"

He was hoping she would think up something that would get them together in a very compromising situation without further delay.

Sal was quite obsessed with the picture of his cock sliding up between the attractive mature woman's ass cheeks and knocking on the back door of her private little brown hole.

"Yes, Sal, I do have something if you find some time tonight or this weekend. The slats on my bed keep falling off and I am not able to fix it myself. If I hold up the mattress, can you put my slats back under the bottom?

Sal almost jumped for joy. This was a ready-made situation. It would be a quick move from fixing the bed to testing it out with him on top of her.

"Well, Alice, we can take care of that right now if you want. That way you can get some stress free rest tonight and not worry about winding up on your ass on the floor."

For a mature woman, Alice McGregor had a charming giggle that sounded just like a schoolgirl. Sal felt like his cock was ready to bust free from his pants and did his best to hide the blossoming erection. It was so prominent, he was certain it stuck out like a sore thumb.

He followed the softly flowing ass cheeks packed inside the tight yellow skirt all the way down the long hallway to the bedroom. He saw a collection of panties and thongs scattered across the top of the bureau. It thought it was strange because they did not look like they came from the dryer. He wondered if Alice was collecting souvenirs from her female visitors like Debbie.

Alice told him that at least 2 of the slats were already out and down from the frame and it was hazardous to even get on the bed gently. Sal hitched up his pants and got down on his back. Unfortunately, this made his erection stand up unmistakably pointed straight up to the ceiling. Before he slid under the bed, he looked up and was rewarded with an unfettered view of Alice's lace trimmed panties. They were transparent enough that he could see both the dark bush underneath and the pronounced camel-toe with puffy delicious lips.

Under the bed, he could see the two damaged slats and also that there was a velvet box without a lid. Out of curiosity he peeked inside and smiled when he saw a wide assortment of various dildos and a few tubes of lubrication for both vagina and anus. He pushed the box out with his toes and laughed silently when Alice snatched it up and pushed it inside her closet. Sal was certain her face was red as a beet at his discovery.

When Mrs. McGregor lifted the edge of the mattress, he had a clear shot up under her skirt and he could see her ass muscles firming up for the task. She had the ass of a much younger woman but it sloped down with the gravity of maturity that added allure to its design.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.