Lady Elizabeth - Cover

Lady Elizabeth

Copyright© 2011 by jsmt

Chapter 1

Elizabeth was frightened, she was in the middle of the main square, and her hands and neck were trapped in stocks, it was something unreal. She tried to get out but the stocks didn't give and she couldn't squeeze her hand thru the holes, her face was covered by a leather hood that had holes for her nose and eyes. Her mouth was full with some cloth that gave a sour flavor to her mouth and made her impossible to talk and along with the hood muffled any sound that she could emit. In panic she started trashing against her bonds, but after a little while she managed to calm herself and assess her situation. The square was strangely empty, even when it was the middle of the day, because of her position she was unable to see her body but she clearly sensed that she was barefoot and tied at her ankles to some wood device that kept her legs about three feet apart, she was bent at the waist and her hands and neck were locked in the hideous stocks, she was uncomfortably on her tiptoes, surely the stocks were made for taller people, specially men criminals, and not for a petite 18 year old girl like her. A cold wind made her feel a child down her spine as she realized that she was completely naked.

She shivered with fear and shame which made her lost her calm again, so she started trashing furiously against her bonds, but she only got to hurt her wrists and ankles. She was trying to think when she heard noises, people's noises! There seemed that a big group of people was approaching her from behind. She felt completely embarrassed. She tried to scream but only a little moaning sound left her. She could hear women, men and even children chatting and screaming excitedly. She sensed with panic that they were walking towards her.

They started surrounding her, she was completely frightened and she blushed with shame which in spite of the hood covering her face, was clearly noticeable in the red color of her upper torso. She was more embarrassed than any day in her entire life. Her complete naked body was there for everybody to see and she could not even close her legs or stand up to at least save some modesty by keeping her most intimate parts out of the people's sight.

Then a male voice with authority talked, she could not see him but the rest of the people quiet down to listen his words. "This despicable woman is a harlot, a low class whore, she had been found shamelessly selling her body at the downtown, bringing disgrace, shame and pain to our families and to our respectful town with her vile behavior. It is only fair that we returned her the disgrace, shame and pain that she caused us, so no other low scum will try to stain our town ever again".

People cheered loud.

The man interrupted them, "So with the authority that had been given to me, I condemn you, Virginia Niles to be disgraced and punished by the People. For the rest of the day and until midnight everybody can mock you, spank you and take your goods for free if they like. After that you will be escorted out of town, and be sure that these very same stocks await you if you dare to come back"

Elizabeth eyes seemed to be almost popping out of her sockets. She was screaming behind her gag, "I am not Virginia Niles, you Morons!", she repeated desperately time after time, but only muffled wining sounds, and not a single intelligible word came out of her. People laughed at her desperation thinking that she was begging for mercy.

Elizabeth raised her eyes looking for some sympathy trying to find a helping hand, somebody, anybody that cared for her. First she looked into the women's eyes but she only found a lot of scorn and rage driven by jealousy and a search for self reaffirmation. She turned her search to the men, trying to find some chivalry but all that she saw was barely disguised lust and feigned indignation and maybe a little bit of resentment because normally they could not afford a woman with Elizabeth's slender, well formed body, and have to content themselves with the robust bodies of their passant wives. The children and some young women were no help at all, first because they lacked the authority to stop this non sense and even they could, the reality was that Elizabeth didn't see much sympathy. The youngsters looked at her with amusement and some mix of fear and fascination.

A light, shy spank on her bare ass made her jump to the enjoyment of the crowd. The laughs seemed to encourage her attackers and she started to feel increasingly stronger spanks on her ass, while she bucked and screamed. She even felt small hands spanking the back of her tights and her calves. The pain and the shame were almost too much. "See those udders, she would make a good cow", said a peasant woman and everybody laughed. She said it more out of envy that anything, Elizabeth's tits were certainly a little on the big size, but they were just slightly over a handful and they were firm and perfectly shaped.

Elizabeth was thinking, "this could not be happening to me, I am Lady Elizabeth, the heiress of the lord of this lands, not some trashy slut. Come on, can't anybody see that this well cared body could only belong to a noble woman and not of a low class harlot?"

Her body was becoming a mess, in spite of the cold wind; she was sweating after all her struggling and fear, and she smelled not so different from the peasant women that were mocking her and all the touching, spanking and mocking was having an unexpected effect on her, a very shameful effect.

Elizabeth could not avoid to think that one day she was the richest, more respected young woman of the region, and the next she was the lowest person of the realm, just a piece of meat to be mocked, used and abused for everybody else amusement.

And just when she thought that things could not go worse she heard a male voice saying, "Look! The whore really likes it! Her nipples are hard as rocks!"

Elizabeth was blushing red, "No, please not this, please do not discover this ... please...", she silently begged.

A woman said, "It is probably just the cold air"

Elizabeth sighed, finally somebody seemed to come in her defense, but her relief was shortly lived as she felt a small hand grouping her pussy! Then she heard the same woman's voice.

"Oh, you are right Tom! She is very wet! What kind of evil soul can get off in this situation"

Elizabeth blushed more, she had been trying to keep the most dignified posture possible, trying to bare the punishment as only a noble woman could, with the hopes that somebody noticed it and freed her from her tormentors. But after her body's betrayal nobody will think of her as more than a very slutty whore.

Suddenly everybody seemed interested in verifying her body's reaction. An interminable row of hands started groping her tits and pulling her nipples while one hand and after the other rubbed her pussy checking for wetness. In spite of her humiliation or maybe because of it, all the touching was having an effect, she was more aroused that anytime in her whole life, her breath had become short and fast and her eyes looked glassy, and dreamy in spite of the situation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.