The Archer - Cover

The Archer

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 7: I Will

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: I Will - A bow hunter and his girlfriend are camping- they enjoy more than hunting.-----since they are hunting there is a bit in the story about hunting, but only to create a story---

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Jay groaned again, this time in frustration. He wanted to make love to her, softly, tenderly and here he was, fumbling it because he'd already done too much this morning. His arm was throbbing.

Lee pushed Jay back up till he was sitting, with a frown. She smiled at him and stood up. He didn't look at all like a happy camper. That was until she pulled off her shirt in one swift motion by grabbing its hem. She dropped it over his face.

When he reached up with his good hand to pull it off, the face he revealed was smiling in a big way. Lee had on a white lace bra which pushed her breasts up, and it appeared she was going to spill out of it at any second. She was smiling down at him now, both hands on the snap of her jeans, just under her belly button. Jay nodded.

She tugged, and the button popped out of its hole. A tease she was, because at this time she decided her shoes were next. Thankfully she hadn't bothered with the laces and they were easy to step out of. Barefoot, she moved forward and stood between his opened legs. Jay's eyes feasted on her breasts and bra, down over her ribs and that sexy little belly button. The jeans had to go.

And reading his mind, she gave a small tug to the tab on her zipper. It was only a few inches, but she made that zipper appear to travel miles. Jay swallowed hard. Lee pulled each side of her jeans open, showing only more tummy and a hint of white panties. They had a small pink bow at the center top. Jay licked his suddenly dry lips.

Lee used both hands to reach up and fluff her long heavy hair off of her neck. She let it fall free and thick down her back and over her shoulders. "Sun feels good, doesn't it?"

"Hmm." Jay really didn't care if the sun was in the sky or not at this moment.

Lee cocked her head, looking down at him with a smile, "What's wrong Jay, waiting for something?" Both of her hands were back on the waist band of her jeans.

"Who me? I'm just sitting here." Jay tried to whistle a casual tune but failed, causing Lee to laugh softly.

"Oh? So you wouldn't mind if..." Lee feigned disappointment and started to raise her zipper again.

Jay laughed and with a quickness that beguiled his injured arm, he tugged either of her pant leg, jerking them quick and hard. They slid over her hips, exposing several more inches of her skin and panties.

"Ack!" Lee laughed and wiggled her hips, pushing the jeans down her thighs. "Better?" she asked, stepping out of the jeans and posing with her hands on her hips.

"God, yes," Jay looked from her slim calves, tight from hiking and keeping up with him, rounded hips and trim tummy, to her luscious breasts still encased in white. Her hips held a thin band of white that was her panties, and he was right, it was a small bow in the center.

"You're not going to change your mind?" Jay asked again.

"Change my mind?" Lee moved closer. With one foot, she pushed his leg, tapping, till he closed them. She stepped over his legs and slowly squatted down. The movement caused her own legs to open, exposing more of her panties, the crotch of which was slightly darker white. Wet.

Jay was struck dumb at the sight.

Lee moved forward, landing on her knees, one leg at either side of his hips. "Change my mind?" Lee prompted again, pushing her hair back off of her shoulders.

"Mind?" Jay said, now looking at the twin tits before him, their nipples pushing against the lace, darkening the color there too. "Oh," Jay said, tearing his eyes over her chest to her neck, and finally her lips. Her lips, which looked swollen and wet. "Umm." He leaned forward and kissed her, his tongue moving into her mouth to dance with hers, wet and warm and full of life.

Pulling back, at last, from the kiss, Jay looked her in the eyes. Her lashes were long and black, soft and natural. Her eyes were bright and happy, and sharing the look he knew was on his own face. "You won't change your mind about becoming my wife?" he whispered so softly she had to strain to hear him.

"No, my love, I am yours. Have been since the day you shot me," Lee tried to joke, but it failed. He was so earnest and almost fearful, she repeated herself. "I am yours. I love you. I will become your wife. I will be by your side forever. I promise."

Jay pulled her to him again, this time his kiss was almost a branding, a kiss that said 'done, pact sealed'. Then he loosened his grip, and his kiss.

Jay was kissing her neck now, down and over her shoulder, anywhere and everywhere his lips could reach. She tasted fresh, clean and outdoorsy. She tasted like his.

With his teeth, he bit the shoulder strap of her bra and tugged it off of one shoulder, and then did the same to the other side; continuing to cover her with slow kisses. Lee merely held onto his hair, her own head hung backwards, enjoying the sensations he created.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.