The Archer - Cover

The Archer

Copyright© 2011 by Bowhuntress

Chapter 3: Take Ice With That?

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Take Ice With That? - A bow hunter and his girlfriend are camping- they enjoy more than hunting.-----since they are hunting there is a bit in the story about hunting, but only to create a story---

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

"Jay." Lee moved from under him. "Jay, get up. You'll be eaten alive."

"Hmm."

Lee laughed, "I'm serious, ants, and bugs and ... things. I itch."

"Grass," Jay said, deciding to keep with one word at a time.

"What?" Lee laughed. "Wake up, sleepyhead." She shoved again and he groaned.

"Grass," he repeated. "Makes you itch. Use some water from the cooler, wash down."

"From the cooler?" Lee had managed to get to her knees.

"Oh God girl, have mercy on a man." Jay had rolled over and was now staring right at Lee's ass as she crawled to the cooler. Her breasts were heavy and swinging freely as she went.

"You behave or I'll dump this cooler on your head," Lee said, kneeling now at the cooler. "Want me to heat the water first?"

Jay groaned, and decided he'd have to move after all. He pulled up his shorts and attempted to stand. "No. Cold water will keep the pores closed and ... Hell, come on."

Jay dragged her away from camp to a small stream that ran south from the mountains. It would be clean and fresh.

"Jay ... I don't have any clothes on..." Lee frowned at him.

"Still worried about Yogi?"

"No, but I'll never look at that cartoon again in the same way!" Lee said, meaning it. "No, I mean no shoes, nothing on my legs..."

"Oh," Jay bent and scooped her up and carried her the rest of the way.

"Oh? A girl could get used to this," Lee smiled at him.

"Yeah well, don't." Jay kissed her lips quickly and set her down in the stream. He pulled off his shirt and dipped it into the cold water. He used it to wash her back over and over again. The grass had marked it with tiny indents and it was red. He was sure it itched. Water ran down over her shoulders dripping off of her breasts. Rivulets traveled down her body, which was now covered in goose flesh.

"That's cold but oddly..." Lee trailed off.

"Hmm?" Jay looked over her shoulder and simply stared. Her nipples were huge, and looked rock hard.

"Damn."

"Jay," she looked at him, her eyes asking for it again.

"No way," Jay shook his head. He knew right now he didn't have another in him. But she looked so...

Even as he said 'no way' he was moving to stand in front of her, his eyes locked on her nipples.

"Please, just..." she was oddly too shy to ask for what she wanted, but she didn't have to. Jay wanted to feel just how hard they were.

"Epp!" She squeaked in shock.

His hot mouth was intense on her nipples. So hot, such a shock. Jay felt ice. It was like taking the tip of an icicle and placing just the tip on his lips. He still held his shirt, dripping, and used this on her tender pussy. The sounds she was making were incredible. Her body shivered and shuddered in turn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.