Larry and Myl'Fair
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by BoonDock

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Larry's situation is bad; so bad that he thinks about using one of his father's fire-arms... This is how Larry's story begins. He is one of the young guys who is "gifted" with the visit of a nymph on the night that Roy and Syl'Fair make the rounds. Read "Nymph Dreams" to find the back story. This Story meets up with Nymph Dreams in Chapter 25 of that story.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Rape   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   Transformation  

Larry was sure when he realised that the dream was actually real. All he knew was that before he knew what was happening, he was awake and coming with almost painful intensity. He lay still, half awake, for a few minutes, deciding that he had just experienced a wet dream, before dropping off to sleep again, this time with a smile on his face.

Myl'Fair waited until Larry's breathing deepened and he was dreaming again before sliding her body into the bed and cuddling next to Larry. She was ecstatic to have taken the first step to bonding, extracting the young male's essence, but was a little apprehensive about how the rest of the process would pan out. As she lay quietly, the changes she expected started happening to her body. Larry had not had a specific body type in mind when she examined his dreams, just a collection of inchoate images and vague female forms. The general trend seemed to be towards slender and petite, which Myl'Fair was relieved about. Here last cycle the fashion had been a lot more Rubenesque and the lean look was much more pleasing to her. She turned over and snuggled in backwards to Larry, pulling his arm over to hold her while she slept.


Larry woke up slowly, before the realisation that something was very different kicked him into overdrive. A breast. His hand was filled with a breast. With a nipple on it. It took him a few seconds to process all the data, but once he had integrated all the different pieces of information, he was forced to acknowledge that he was lying in his own bed, with a real live girl snuggled up to him. And she was naked. And his penis was suddenly rock hard as it realised it was snuggled between two buttocks.

Larry's breathing sped up and his heart-rate rocketed. "What the hell?" escaped from his lips.

"Mmmm, you're awake," Myl'Fair murmured happily, squirming to press her new body more firmly against Larry's, while grasping his hand firmly in hers and pulling it to hold her breast tightly. "Good Morning Larry"

"Umm ... who are you? What are you doing here?" Larry's incipient panic attack made his utterances nearly incoherent.

"I'm Myl'Fair," came the complacent answer. "A Nymph"

Larry was quiet for a few seconds while his brain turned this information over, trying to make sense of it. Finally deciding that he still had insufficient information, Larry asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm snuggled up to you, silly," came the giggled response.

"Umm, not that I'm complaining or anything, but that wasn't exactly what I meant."

"I know. I was just having fun. I'm a magical creature, a nymph. I came to you last night. You gave me your essence so I could start bonding with you."

"I have no idea what you mean. I think you must either be a figment of my imagination, I've died and gone to heaven, or one of us is having hallucinations."

Myl'Fair giggled, which caused the various bits of her body that were in contact with Larry's to do interesting things. Larry groaned, and started thrusting between Myl'Fair's buttocks, his body over-riding his mind as his questions were relegated to the status of completely irrelevant.

Myl'Fair reached down between her legs, lifted the one leg and used her hand to guide Larry's cock into the right spot, then arched her back to push back onto him.

Larry groaned loudly. He had never had sex before. Rape wasn't sex. This was. This was ... heaven. Tight, wet, willing. No pain. A little guilt, because he didn't even know this girl, but so much pleasure. He couldn't believe how incredibly good it felt to be buried, right up to the hilt, deep inside her body. That wasn't even counting the delightful feeling of holding her soft, firm, deliciously bouncy, breasts in his hands. Feeling her nipples prodding his palms. Moving his hips. So slowly pulling almost all the way out, sliding back in, feeling the resistance, the tightness, the wet, wet warmth. "Oh GOD," he groaned, "that's too good to stand. I'm going to come..."

Myl'Fair pulled herself away from Larry and swung her body around so that she could get her mouth to his crotch. Larry's face dropped as she pulled away, but then a smile blossomed again as he felt her hot, wet mouth engulf him again. He slid right into her mouth and then felt a pulsing as she swallowed and her throat massaged the bulbous end of his penis. It was more than he could stand; his penis started jerking uncontrollably as he poured his essence into Myl'Fair's throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.