The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 41: welcome to your nude school...

The next morning Lisa and Beth met Anatoly and Natasha when they first arrived at school.

"Since this is your first day here," Lisa said as the two stripped bare. "I am going to have Ms. Beth shadow you around to your places."

"Anatoly, you'll be in the upper elementary room and so will you, Natasha," said Beth leading the way confidently. "Since you're our only eighth grader, we decided to put you in there."

Once in the room, she handed each of them a blank grid with a spot for their name and the date. "This is the form that you will fill out every week. This will be a quick way for the teacher and you to track the work that you're doing."

They had arrived in the room and all the other students were there naked and ready to work, "Everyone, this is Anatoly Asimov and Natasha Asimova. This is their first day at Sunny Acres. And I know you will all make them welcome."

There was a group greeting ranging from a nod to a 'hello' and a several came up to the two and welcomed them personally. At that moment, Natasha suddenly felt that she, as the oldest student there, was on display, even though everyone had acted courteously. As a reaction, she used the sheet of paper that she was given to cover her vagina.

"And this is your journal," said Beth as she handed them the booklet. "You will do this the first thing every day when you get here. You will write your thoughts, feelings, anything that you want. Anatoly, you will write about two paragraphs; Natasha, you will do 4 to 5."

They each sat down, grabbed a pencil, and went to work. Anatoly was seemingly unfazed by anything, but Natasha was visibly embarrassed and tried to cover her breasts and crotch. Beth took attendance and went around making sure the students were on task and completed their journals. They had a quick morning meeting where Beth discussed the assignments that the students could work on that day as well as the fact that they were going to do a swimming PE class today.

Beth went back to Anatoly and suggested that he work on some math.

"So how are you doing, Natasha?" asked Beth?

"I'm OK," replied Natasha.

"Oh, that's good," said Beth. "But you know ... sometimes it takes a little bit to get comfortable with being in the nude. And the way one person fits in is not necessarily how another feels comfortable."

"Yeah."

"I remember when I first starting teaching with Ms. Lisa in the nude," Beth went on. "Wow. I was all nerves!"

"Could you say to me ... how it was you were able to get over it?" asked Natasha shyly.

"Well, it just took a little time. But I realized that as time went on. There was nothing to really worry about. I mean we all have bodies. Yours is obviously younger, and therefore prettier," joked Beth.

Natasha laughed. Beth knew that if she could get Natasha to laugh that would break the ice and they could get through anything. For the rest of the day, Beth and Lisa put Natasha at ease as best they could.

Natasha was a bright student and Lisa could see her potential right away. Since she was the oldest student in the class, Lisa had Beth put her in a position of leadership. A position in which Natasha quickly flourished in. There were still times that she became very apprehensive, but at those times, she was able to confide in Lisa and especially, in Beth. And her academic progress steadily improved.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.