The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 36: "We want you to stay..."

It was the day before the first day back from school after the holidays and all ... Lisa, Beth and Joy and even Cathy were all back at Sunny Acres getting ready for the next day. They were all wearing the Sunny Acres uniform while setting up the room.

"So, how was your break," Beth asked Cathy.

"Oh it was wonderful," answered Cathy. "Since it was the first Christmas we've had after we've started going nude at home, we realized that we could save a lot of money by not having to buy so many clothes for Trudy. So she and I took some of the cutest pictures together under the tree ... They're on my laptop here."

She opened the file and showed them all of her pictures.

"Oh, those are wonderful," commented Lisa.

"Definitely some unique photos that we'll cherish for a long time to come."

"How was your break, Joy?" asked Lisa.

"It was great," answered Joy. "We did the traditional thing at my family's place. It was the first time that I was able to talk to them about naturism. My sister seemed really interested in it. We talked about it although Christmas dinner. Anyways, I convinced her and her 16 year old daughter and 10 year old son to spend the day with us at home the next day. It went really well. By the end of the day she was nude and so were her kids."

"So what about you?" Cathy asked Beth.

"Well, Joe's been lucky at work this year and we had a little bit of money," said Beth. "So we stayed a week at Cypress Cove. It's a naturist resort in Florida. The weather was great. We were able to spend the entire week we were down there in our skins."

"Plus, we have some really cute pictures of the family around the resort," Beth went on. "Here I have them on my mobile. Have a look."

They all gathered around Beth as she grabbed her phone out of her purse and went through the pictures.

"Oh, I love the grounds there," commented Lisa.

"How come there aren't any photos of Joe?" asked Cathy. "Is he camera shy?"

"There are some of him," answered Beth. "But he took most of the pictures ... Here, there's one of Joe."

"Great family. You're lucky," said Cathy. "That Joe is a cutey."

"Now, it's your turn, Lisa." Beth went on. "How was your Christmas break?"

"You all know that Harold and I have started dating," Lisa started. "So we decided to go to St. Martin in the Caribbean. We had the best time!"

"Really?" asked Beth. "Where did you stay?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.