The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 29: " ... I'm too sexy for this beach."

Bill, relax," said Kat. "Lisa said that Haulover Beach is clothing-optional. You don't have to go in the nude if you don't want to."

Bill said all right, proceeded to go into the bathroom, and changed into his bathing suit and a tee-shirt.

"Here you go, sweetie," said Meredith to Mark, searching through her purse. "I brought some homemade granola bars, would you like one?"

Mark said sure, "Lisa ... would you like one, as well?"

Lisa turned around from looking outside and gladly accepted. Catherine peeled off her tee-shirt, grabbed one as well and joined the three outside on the balcony as Bill sat down on the bed, as far away from them as he could.

When they were through, they each came back in and got dressed. While Bill sat there and stared, Mark put on shorts and a tee-shirt, Meredith dressed in a sarong, Lisa in shorts and a halter and Kat put on her bikini.

"Ready to go?" asked Kat as she wrapped a see-through sarong over her bikini. To a neutral observer, she was the most provocatively dressed.

"OK, we catch the #120 bus right outside the hotel and then we take that to the beach," said Meredith as they walked out of their hotel.

"Wow, this is awesome; a beach we can sunbathe in the nude," marveled Lisa.

"And we can take public transportation too," added Meredith. "It's green in so many ways."

Kat readily agreed as they stepped onto the bus. It was a short walk to the beach from where the clean practically brand-new looking bus left them at the Marina. It was early in the day, but the heat was already building as the typical Florida evening before had done little to lower the temperatures.

Since it was still fairly early, there weren't too many people on the beach. They saw a fair number of single males, a few single females, a couple of groups of people congregated to together, and many families with children of varying ages. Everyone was naked save for a one or two people wearing a tee-shirt over their bare bums.

"This looks like as good of spot as any," declared Meredith as she laid down her towel and beach blanket that she had brought.

"Yep, this will be great," decided Lisa as she put down her cooler, which had a few drinks inside.

"Oh, it feels so awesome to be able to be nude like this, in the open," groaned Meredith as she shed her sarong.

Mark and Lisa both stripped down and Kat took off her pareo, which had not concealed anything. Her conservatively cut bikini was the second most amount of cloth that anyone was wearing after Bill's suit and t-shirt.

"Well, I can't wait to hit the water," said Meredith standing up. "Anyone want to join me?"

Immediately, Mark jumped up followed by Lisa.

"So is this OK?" asked Kat. "I mean us being here with all these nude bodies?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.