The Teacher
Chapter 21: "My place is at your disposal."

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

"A naturist resort?" asked Beth. "Is there even one close by here?"

"There is one," said Venera. "It's called Sunny Acres. It's located about 40 miles outside of town in Williamsdale. I've been a member there for years, so are my parents."

"We're going to have to approach them first," replied Beth. "I'm not even sure they'll agree to it."

"That's going to take a lot of leg work," said Cathy Ackerman. "Who can we get to do that?"

"I will take the lead on that," Venera stepped up. "I promised Lisa that I would do whatever I could to help her and since I've been at Sunny Acres for a long time, it would probably be best if I approached them about it."

The consensus was to agree to that proposal.

"So what do we do in the meantime?" asked Joe Berenson. "I mean about day-care?"

"Well, I don't want to speak for Lisa," started Meredith, "but I'd willingly let her watch any of the kids here. My place is at your disposal."

"I would love to do that!" exclaimed Lisa. "Thank you Meredith. I miss the kids so much."

"You know the school board makes a lot of money from us on tuition for that day-care," stated Beth with conviction. "It would make a bold statement if we all pulled our kids out of there tomorrow."

"The timing would be perfect," added Joe. "I think the next installment payment on tuition is due by the end of this week."

"That will send a huge message to the board," stated Cathy Ackerman. "I say we do it."

"Before we do," Lisa spoke up, "would it be possible to have one other parent here, just so that there's not the hint of impropriety until this legal mess is over."

"I think that's a fair request," stated Beth. "I have some time off coming to me. Maybe we could all sign up for one day. My schedule's very flexible at work so I can do tomorrow."

"Now, it has to be with the understanding that Lisa and the other parent will be nude," added Cathy Ackerman. "And the kids will too. Like I said, I want my old Trudy back."

"It's a small price to pay for what we get in return," offered Beth. "I'm just amazed at how well all the kids are doing."

"You may grow to enjoy naturism," commented Venera. "It benefits adults as well as young people of all ages."

"I was apprehensive about it at first, but Meredith put me completely at ease with it," said Lisa. "Probably the best thing she did for me was just to continue to do her everyday activities while nude and not try to force the issue."

"It would be my recommendation that all of you choose to go nude at home," stated Venera. "And set an example. It's the best way to teach it."

Some of the parents were taken aback by the prospect of having to be naked around the house. But they all agreed that the children were better behaved and were learning more when they were in the buff with Lisa. And they all decided to try it.

Everyone signed up for a day of day-care duty. Soon everyone started filtering out leaving Joe and Beth Berenson and Kat as the only guests left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.