The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 19: PTA meeting 2

"That sounds promising," said Lisa. "I wonder..."

Her thoughts were interrupted by Harold's cell phone going off, "I'm going to take this, if you don't mind."

"..."

"Yes, this is Harold Pettigrew."

"..."

"I see."

"..."

"I see. I will ask her and call you back at this number," said Harold as he hung up the phone. "That was one of the mothers of your students, Beth Berenson, on the phone. She wants to know if you will meet the parents. Apparently, the kids have been acting up yet again."

Lisa's eyes brightened, "I would love to. Tell them I said absolutely."

"I understand that you want to see them again," answered Harold tensely. "But as your attorney I would advise against it. It smacks of collusion."

"I don't see how it could. And it sounds like I would only be talking with the parents, not the children. Maybe I could get Dr. Crenshaw to talk to them?"

"Hmm," Harold thought for a moment, "alright, against my better judgment, I'll concede that. I suppose you can call her back and make the arrangements."

"Great!" said Lisa, who was looking forward to seeing the parents again.

Harold decided it was time for him to leave. Lisa told Meredith about her plans and immediately called Beth back. She suggested that they meet right away, perhaps even tomorrow night. She sent an e-mail to Venera, who immediately emailed her back saying that she'd love to meet the parents the following night.

Meredith said, "If you want, I'll even offer to host the event."

"Oh, thanks," said Lisa. "I'm not sure what Beth had in mind but I'll make that suggestion to her."

"Great," said Meredith. "I noticed that you spent the last few hours nude, even with Harold around. Do I notice a change?"

"Well, I have to admit that I was very nervous at first but being around you and Mark has made a lot of difference. After a few days of that and seeing how the kids are behaving and after talking to Venera, it just seems so natural to be nude."

Lisa stayed up a little later trading e-mails with Venera and they came up with a plan.

The next morning, Lisa got up feeling refreshed, having slept naked for the first time (the night before didn't count, as she had started the night in the muumuu.) She helped Mark get dressed and ready to go to day-care so that Meredith could have some time on her own.

Lisa spent the entire day getting ready for her meeting that night. She was in constant contact with Venera and Beth to set it up on such short notice. Beth had volunteered to contact all the parents, except for Eugene Crenshaw, of course, through e-mail. Lisa and Venera prepared a power point presentation to accompany the meeting. They agreed to meet at about 7:00 pm. Beth organized a sort of potluck with the other parents so that Meredith would only be responsible for hosting.

Afternoon came around and Meredith and Mark returned home. They quickly undressed and Meredith and Lisa did a quick clean-up of the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.