The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 15: "Lisa, would you care to join us in the shower?"

Lisa answered, "It's not really as bad as all that, Harold. Meredith and I were having a great time this afternoon hanging out naked in the pool."

"It's just not my cup of tea," he said. "I don't see any value to it."

"Well, there are many studies out there that show that people who practice social nudity in a positive setting reap the benefits for their entire lives," Lisa replied.

"What kind of benefits?"

"For one thing, being with people who are not afraid to show their imperfections increases one's own self-confidence and decreases body shame. It also helps with body awareness and creates a place for a physically healthier lifestyle."

"Where did you find that? It wasn't in the reports I read this morning. In any case, it sounds like you could get the same results from a gym membership," doubted Harold.

"No, it was in this other study that Venera Sutton wrote entitled 'Nudity, Naturism, Nudism and Academic Success' and it ties positive nudity to doing well in schools. Didn't I print it out for you this morning?"

"I think you did ... I hadn't gotten to it yet."

Meredith now returned to the living room. "Mark's playing in his room. Thanks for the kite, Harold, he really loves it."

"Sure, no problem."

"So, did you want to stay for dinner?" she asked.

"Thanks for the offer, but I think I should probably get going," Harold said, "I still have some reading to do. I plan on canvassing the retirement home tomorrow. I'll keep you posted."

While Harold let himself out, the two women prepared dinner together. Something light and cool to counteract the effects of the weather. When it was ready, Mark came in to eat.

"I didn't know that I would ever think this, but I feel kinda strange and out of place being the only clothed one when Meredith and Mark are both naked," Lisa thought.

Even though the tee-shirt was light and she was without a bra, she was still very hot. Halfway through dinner she got up and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She stepped in and closed the door. Once inside she thought, "This shirt is soaked through."

She stripped it off leaving her breasts free. "Wow that feels better. Should I take these off too?" She thought, referring to her shorts. She tugged on the waistband of the shorts and the cool air that hit her moist skin did make her feel cooler. On an impulse, she took her shorts off, leaving herself in her panties. "Better..." she thought, absently scratching at the red mark the elastic of her panties were leaving on her waist.

When she returned Meredith was a little disappointed to see that she was still wearing her panties, "Would you like anymore salad, Lisa?"

"Ah, sure a little bit more," she said self-consciously.

She couldn't help but feel Meredith's disappointed look, even though she said nothing.

After dinner, Mark predictably suggested that they go back out to the wading pool. The two adults agreed and went with him. When they got outside, Mark, of course, was in first, followed by Meredith. Lisa peeled off her panties, rolled them into a ball, and placed them by the pool. They played the flower game and had fun with Mark. Finally, as it was getting close to Mark's bedtime, Meredith suggested that they all go inside. After drying off, Lisa slipped her panties back on. Instantly, Lisa could that her body felt more confined and suffocated, even though the panties covered very little of her body.

"Mark, since you've been running around outside all day, I think it would be a good idea that you take a shower with me before bed time," announced Meredith. "Lisa, would you care to join us?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.