The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 13: "I'M TALKING TO YOU, BITCH!"

Lisa and Meredith got breakfast together while Harold sat at the table going over the reports Lisa had printed out and made notes. Lisa kept constantly fighting with her blouse, trying to make it cover her butt, yet when it covered her butt her bush became exposed or one of her breasts popped out. It was a constant game of tug-o-war.

"Meredith seems completely at ease with her naked body," she thought. "Even with Harold here."

Once breakfast was finished, they all got dressed. Meredith, in a pair of eco-friendly shorts and a tee-shirt with sandals while Lisa had grudgingly threw on the muumuu. Harold left with Mark and were going to stop off at the hobby store to buy a kite.

They first hit the discount pharmacy where Lisa restocked on her prescriptions and toiletries. Then they went to the department store to buy some clothes. When they got to the stores, Lisa sort of went her own way. She was a little short on funds and didn't want Meredith to feel obligated to buy her some clothes. Meredith had already done so much. She bought a cheap pair of outdoorsy type sandals, some underwear, and a couple of pairs of shorts and some tees, which used up almost all of her ready cash. The tees were on special ... buy two and she got a free shawl that could act as a cover-up around the waist after swimming. She had thought about it; it had been a choice of buying just one tee and a bra or the special and had finally opted for the special.

She texted Meredith when she was done and they walked back to her hybrid car.

"Look, it's the sicko nudie teacher!" came a shout from behind them.

"What the hell are you talking about, boy?" came another.

"You know ... that one from the day-care where she and the kids run around nekkid."

"A sicko like that shouldn't be allowed to walk around free in my town," said a third.

And at that moment a group of five men came walking up behind the women. "Hey, Nudie, I'm talking to you."

Lisa and Meredith knew that the mob wanted to start trouble, but were silently hoping that they could make it to their car and avoid any confrontation.

They heard another voice, "I'M TALKING TO YOU, BITCH!"

And then there was a splat on the asphalt. Something had been thrown at them.

"Now, let's everyone take one step back!" yelled Meredith, who in a split second, had turned around and faced the 'leaders' of the group. She stood sideways, and easy on her feet, ready to throw a punch; her heavy key ring in her hand. Her demeanor, her voice and body were all poised, ready to uncoil and unleash a sudden rush of fury on the mob.

The men and the group following them stopped dead in their tracks. "Now, the first one of you that comes one step closer will be sipping soup through a straw," Meredith stated firmly.

They froze; wary, unable to move. Meredith slowly flipped the key lob around to find her car keys by touch and opened the passenger car door ... in the distance; the mall security agent was coming over. Lisa slipped into the car. Meredith backed around the car and stepped into the vehicle on the other side without turning around, just as security came up behind the mob and said, "Alright, break it up and everyone go home!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.