The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 12: "But what will I wear... ?"

"Oh! Sorry ... did Mark wake you?"

"It doesn't matter ... I didn't sleep that well anyway; it was way too hot."

"Oh? What time do you think it is?"

"Well ... I was tossing and turning until at least two o'clock. Finally; I gave up and peeled off that dress you lent me and covered myself just with the sheet. I must have dosed off then, I guess it must be about six thirty."

"For your information, Lisa, it's past ten. Harold will be here in about ten minutes. I was just coming to wake you."

"What?" She reached for the sheet to wrap herself up and suddenly realized that, during the night, she had kicked it down to her feet.

OH! My God... ! How long was I like this? I'm going to die."

"Not anytime soon, I hope ... I wouldn't know what to do with the body; my garden mulch is only composed of plant materials. Just kidding ... Actually, I've been up since six. You were looking so peaceful; I didn't want to disturb you. Why don't stay that way ... I'm sure that Harold won't complain."

"Gods! I can't let him see me like this; what will he think? But what will I wear... ?"

"Hopefully ... that you're a very pretty woman. I've managed to convince him to stay overnight a few times and sleep on the couch. The last two times, I actually got him to take his clothes off; it wasn't easy but I think he realizes that it's a lot more comfortable."

"He sleeps on the couch?"

"Yes, he does. He may be Mark's father but he's not my type. I don't stop him from spending time with his son ... In fact; I try to encourage him to come over more often but he and I have no interests in common and that's the way I like it."

Lisa reached for the muumuu Meredith had lent her, weighed it her hand and tossed it aside again.

No, I can't wear that; I'll die of heat-stroke in five minutes. Maybe my clothes will be dry."

She hurried to the bathroom to check up on her clothes. Her blouse was dry and she quickly pulled it on and buttoned it, then she reached for her jeans. While no longer sopping wet, they were in no condition to wear. "Oh! Damn it to Hell... ! Oops, sorry; I shouldn't have said that."

Just then there was a knock on the door and Harold came in to the living room. Lisa's blouse was just barely long enough to cover her naked butt. She sat down hastily with her legs angled away from Harold's line of sight. Meredith showed no such qualms; seating herself on her towel directly in front of Harold.

"Good morning, people ... How's my big boy?" he asked Mark, who had just entered the living room, as well.

"Good. I'm good, thank you, Harold. There was a program on the TV about flying kites, this morning. Do you think we could go fly a kite, sometime?"

"I think that could be possible," and he looked at Meredith.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.