The Teacher
Chapter 11: "But first, today's headline ... a local day-care teacher is accused..."

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Back at Meredith's, the three sat down to dinner with Meredith and Mark remaining naked and Lisa was wearing a full length muumuu that Meredith had lent her. It reached down to her ankles. Even though it was evening and the shadows were getting longer, Lisa was sweltering. Dinner consisted of a fruit salad, a leafy vegetable salad and asparagus. She was surprised that Mark ate everything in sight without complaint. In her experience, kids that age stuck with hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken fingers.

After dinner, Lisa insisted on cleaning up and giving Meredith a break from having to be hostess.

"That's so nice of you," said Meredith. "I think I'll go in the living room, watch some TV and have something cold to drink."

"Thank God for Meredith," thought Lisa. "I don't know where I would be without her. My mother's far away and I don't really talk much with my sister anymore. She's really made me feel welcome. I just wish I could get used to all this nudity."

Mark left for his room to play with some of his 'fair trade' toys and Lisa turned on her small TV.

"Coming up next; a heat wave grips the region with no end in sight. And Andy will tell us how hot it will get in a moment," said the TV anchor. "But first, today's headline ... a local day-care teacher is accused of inappropriate behavior with minor children. Right after these messages."

Meredith froze. Lisa heard the tease and walked into the living room and sat down silently by Meredith. A moment later the anchor came back on. "Village Day-care teacher Lisa Cummings is charged with inappropriate behavior stemming from an incident at the day-care where the children were left to play naked for an extended period of time."

"These pictures taken of the incident show the scene."

The photos that Lisa discovered earlier now flashed on the screen with the faces and genitals pixilated.

"Police say that they received an anonymous tip and made the arrest earlier this week."

"Anonymous tip, my ass!" Meredith growled at the TV.

Lisa didn't say a thing, but started to cry.

"Oh, Lisa," said Meredith as she gave Lisa a hug. "I know this is hard. And your situation sucks. But we both know you are completely innocent. Harold is fighting for you. He's tenacious and thorough. Truth will win out!"

Lisa got control of her emotions and dabbed her eyes with a tissue.

"Would you like to call Harold and tell him what's up?" asked Meredith.

"I would," gasped Lisa, "but I don't think I could talk to anyone now. Could you talk to him?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.