The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 9: " ... those are my kids. And they're naked."

"What! What did you say?" asked Meredith, who peered behind Lisa's shoulder at the computer screen.

"That's our day-care," said Lisa despondently. "And those are my kids. And they're naked."

"That one is Mark. I'm sure of it!"

They paged through all the pictures. There were about two dozen. They all appeared to have been taken from the same vantage point at about the same distance away. The images were of poor quality. There was one video on the bottom of the page. Lisa clicked it on.

It was a short video less than two minutes in length. It showed the children playing in the pools naked. They were all happy and enjoying that moment. Lisa could be seen in the background. Not once did she touch the kids or do anything that was 'inappropriate behavior".

"What do we do?" asked Lisa, flabbergasted.

"We call Harold ... now."

Immediately, Meredith grabbed her cell phone and was talking to him. She gave him the link and Harold checked out the pictures. At his request, she put him on speaker phone.

"OK, I'm looking at them right now," said Harold.

There was silence for a few moments, but they could hear him clicking on his computer.

"So, Lisa, when do you think these were taken?" he asked.

"It has to be the second day after Catherine dropped of the pools," she answered full of emotion. "I see some that are dressed and some that naked. And it looks to be the afternoon. And some of them appear to be from my last day there because it looks like it's morning time and all the kids are nude."

"Interesting. And where do you think they were taken from?"

"Hmm, I don't know," said Lisa despondently. "They look as if they were shot from an elevated spot."

"Harold, I think they were taken from that apartment building that's across the street to the day-care," stated Meredith. "You know ... the retirement home."

"Right. Twin Pines Retirement Community, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yep."

"OK, I'll get into it," Harold authoritatively. "Lisa, unfortunately, there's a chance that this could go viral. But with your permission, I would like to file a cease and desist against the website to take these down, but they may already be out there in the public. We could expect some media coverage on this."

"Oh great," said Lisa.

"But on the other hand, this shows that there's been absolutely none of this 'inappropriate behavior.'"

"Well, that's true," conceded Meredith.

"Lisa, you may want to stay away from watching TV for the time being, if you want to keep your sanity, but that's entirely up to you," Harold said. "Also I haven't been able to interview Catherine yet because of her work schedule. Today's her day off so she's out running errands ... We've agreed to speak tonight. So I was wondering..."

"If Lisa could stay another night with us," interrupted Meredith, "it's no problem with me, but Lisa might be tired of us."

Lisa burst out laughing, "I have a feeling I might be here for awhile."

They all laughed; none more heartily than the two women, as laughter seems to pop up on the most stressful situations. It was now mid-afternoon and they could hear Mark moving around in his bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.