The Teacher - Cover

The Teacher

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Chapter 8: "My mommy didn't let me play naked..."

Lisa said, "I'll join you in your pool, Mark, but I'm afraid that there won't be much space left for you."

"That's all right ... When Mommy comes in the pool with me, we usually play with my boat or with the watering can; we take turns pretending to be flowers."

Lisa was on the point of stepping into the pool when Mark called out: "Miss Lisa! You'll get your tee-shirt all wet."

"Yes, I know, Mark. I think for today, it will be all right ... you see, when I was your age, I was taught that I had to wear a swim suit when I was playing in the water. I wasn't as lucky to have a Mommy like yours who said it would be all right to play in the water naked. Since I didn't bring my swim suit, I'm going to pretend that this tee-shirt is my swim suit for today."

Mark thought about this gravely and the nodded as if it made sense. "Your Mommy wasn't very nice."

"No ... I guess from your point of view, I guess you could say that my Mommy wasn't very nice but you have to understand that my Mommy didn't know as much about the right way to play in the water. In those days, people didn't know as much as your Mommy. Does your Mommy let you look at things on the computer?"

"Yes, but only if she's with me ... I can't use the keyboard well enough yet to go on the computer by myself."

"Well, in that case, after we finish playing in the water, we'll ask her if we can look at some pictures of what people used to wear for swimming. What do you say?"

"Okay."

For the next half hour, Lisa, wearing her borrowed black Pink Floyd souvenir tee-shirt, sat on her heels in the wading pool with Mark. They took turns pretending to be flowers growing tall and strong after they were watered and Mark had a great time sinking his boat by shooting at it with his water-pistol. By the time they had finished playing, Lisa was thoroughly drenched and her naked body was obvious underneath her soggy tee. When Lisa judged that it was getting close to lunch-time, she stepped out of the pool to ask Meredith for a couple of towels. On her way to the door, she looked down at herself and, seeing the show she was offering, vainly tried to pull the soggy cloth from her body but the cotton instantly molded itself back to her breasts, butt and pubis. Moreover, she was getting chilly and her nipples tightened, making it even more obvious. Finally, she shrugged and gave up, accepting the inevitable.

While she was handing the towels to Lisa, Meredith noticed the state of her tee-shirt and her body, said "Your jeans and blouse are dry but I'm afraid I have some bad news about your bra; I'm afraid it's ruined ... there must have been some chemical in the bubble bath that reacted badly with the material. I don't understand it because I'm always careful to buy products that are not toxic to the environment. I'll reimburse you, obviously, but that doesn't help the present situation, does it, since we're not the same size, are we?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.