Secrets - Cover

Secrets

Copyright© 2011 by John D

Chapter 13

Anna passed Lewis his wine as he finished looking through the personal statement she had written on some tatty A4 paper. He had rewritten most of it, and corrected much of the grammar, the spelling and tidied up the punctuation of what was left before passing it back to Russian girl looking expectantly at him.

She smiled. "Eeet done?"

Lewis nodded. "Yeah. Some of your language was a bit crap but it's better now. Just copy it out and ignore the bits where I'd crossed it out."

"I ask Maria and she said it fine but I not sure. She too busy to read it."

Lewis shook his head, they had spent most of the last two hours working on the statement and he had happily given up revision to help the au-pair when she asked. "Your handwriting is pretty shit," he told her with a grin and looked up at her. "Worse than mine." He realised it was a little unfair, Anna was used to writing in the Cyrillic alphabet, but he found her handwriting untidy and almost unreadable.

Anna poured over the text, sought clarification from Lewis on some of his spidery handwriting and then pulled up a small bag from behind her, passing it to him. "See thank you Lewis." Lewis gasped and peered inside the bag taking out a bottle of beer and a small bag of sweets. "Yes?"

Lewis bit his lip as she peered at him wanting to see appreciation and he grinned at her straight hair and inquisitive look. "Thank you, you didn't need to," he told her. Anna shrugged and took a gulp of her drink.

"Can I ask you..." Anna started and hesitated before passing him another small bag. "What you think? I find it cheap. It, how you say, bargain? Is it nice?"

Lewis tentatively opened the pink bag marked with "Blush!", he knew that name and couldn't picture the store. He took a big intake of breath as he pulled out a lacy garment – it was the name of the lingerie shop in town. Lewis peered up at her holding the black bra, wonderfully suggestive and then the skimpy thong. Lewis spluttered, he felt his cock harden instantly, and looked at the twinkly eyes of his Russian friend. "It cheap. In, ummm, sale. Tell me, is it sexy?"

Lewis puffed out his cheeks and took a gulp of his water, nodding his head. "Yeah. Very sexy," he admitted eventually, his hands shaking as he felt the softness of the knickers. "You will look ... lovely," he eventually added and then back at the au-pair cocking her head to one side.

"You smile too much," she said with a grin and took them off of him. He was thinking of the girl in the underwear she had just shown him and his eyes had gone glassy-eyed as he desperately pictured Anna's body in the lacy garments.

Anna giggled and offered him a game of tennis, her family had got a net and created a makeshift tennis court in their expansive garden, and as they had been cooped up since early-afternoon when Joshua had gone down for his afternoon nap, she wanted a breath of fresh air.

Anna changed and retrieved the sleeping toddler and put him in his buggy in the garden. Joshua smiled, groaned and put his head facing the buggy. "He, he tired," Anna muttered.

"You look like Anna Kournikova," Lewis teased as she picked up a tennis racket and passed it to him. "Da, but I no play tennis in my knickers." Lewis felt his shorts for a moment, playing tennis with an unwanted erection would be impossible and he tried to put the imagine of the sexy Anna on the tennis court with him prancing around in any underwear. It would be a most welcome sight.

Anna served a ball towards Lewis and he snapped out of his daydream and hit it back, but Anna was a good player and before long she hit her stride spewing balls all over the small court that had Lewis scurrying. This amused her as she watched, Lewis struggled to return the ball back to her and when he did she would flick her racket to send him scampering over the well manicured lawn in the opposite direction.

After an hour, Lewis was exhausted, grass stains littered his clothes and Maria giggled when she came outside. "You look knackered," she teased at the panting teenager who puffed and whistled, pointing accusingly at the smiling au-pair.

"She play, she play nasty." Maria gave Anna a sultry look who put the racket down on the green outside table and crouched down beside Joshua.

"I play, he no play well," she muttered in her Russian accent and Maria smiled. "You tell Mummy." Joshua was only just waking and Lewis glanced at his watch announcing he "better be off" and wearily waved goodbye at his friend, traipsing towards the gate and towards dinner.

"Oh, and Anna," Maria said the moment Lewis departed. "I found these." Anna gasped as Maria held out the lacy underwear in her fingers with a grin. "Don't tell me you were showing Lewis."

Anna blushed. "I buy them in sale but he like them," she said with a sniff, her cheeks reddening. "He think they sexy."

Maria smiled at the au-pair getting back up from the ground. "I'm sure he does," she muttered.


Sarah was relieved, she had been given the all-clear from her doctor and was determined to resume unfettered sex with Joseph; it felt so much better and sat down with Joseph in her flat with a glass of wine.

She hadn't told Joseph about about her STD but had been careful for a couple of months until the small spots had cleared up and her adulterous lover was always more than happy to receive a blow job without questioning why he couldn't do much more, their liaisons were becoming increasingly snatched and quick as the workload in the office increased.

Joseph had told his family he was off to London and was staying the night there but instead he had been promised a night of rampant debauchery with his secretary in her flat. He felt guilty about the deception and lies but had shaken this from his mind the moment Sarah opened her flat and greeted him.

Sarah was dressed in a see-through lacy teddy that shimmered in the candle light, that left little to the imagination. Joseph looked into her concupiscent eyes as she made herself comfortable on the couch and licked her lips. "You OK?"

Joseph nodded, he hadn't imagined Sarah would be quite so "full-on" and allowed her to unbutton his shirt and then unbuckle his trousers, grunting in expectation. "Go," she whispered. "Go have a shower and put on what I have got for you."

Joseph bit his lip and waited but Sarah prodded him towards her bathroom. He laughed as he went in, there was a towel folded up on the toilet seat and a bottle of shower gel neatly perched on top of that; Sarah had planned it meticulously. Joseph showered the day's tension away, sopping his tired body with the bright green liquid that lathered nicely and smelt strongly of mint, it was his favourite and Sarah had known this from their trips away.

Joseph was working hard, their software had been generating a lot of support calls and their servers were creaking under the workload. Paul had said sales were up and promised everyone that the company could probably afford a very good bonus at Christmas, but this didn't help his team now when they had to put in ten, twelve or even fourteen hour days. Paul was rigidly claiming he wanted to wait before hiring any more staff and holiday season was fast approaching.

Joseph laughed heartily when he saw what Sarah had left out for him in a plastic bag on the door of the bathroom. Some short black boxer shorts, with a white panel at the front and a black bow tie. He would be little more than a sexy butler and slid them over his knees and up to his waist. He felt his thighs encased in the skin-tight cotton material and then put on the black bow tie and looked in the mirror: he was Joseph Wilson, respected director, father and a now an incredible lover.

Sarah squeezed her partners rear as he came back into the room and kissed him again, moaning as his hands felt the inside of her transparent lingerie. "That's nice," she whispered as his hands darted up her flanks in the soft-light and cupped her bosom.

They resumed kissing, their lips intertwined and hands wandering, Joseph pushed her back on her couch and she sighed as she did, her legs opening to allow Joseph to slide up over her. Joseph glided over his secretary, their bodies separated by their flimsy clothing and Sarah dug her fingers into Joseph's back as he kissed her neck and played with her hair.

She sighed, and pulled him closer, bringing his body into hers and then waited as his fingers darted over her erect nipples, cupping her breasts. "I love these," he whispered and looked into her eyes. "You have the sexiest eyes, the most luscious kissable lips I have ever seen." Joseph paused to kiss her lips and then looked into his lover's gaze. "The most slender of necks," he whispered and brought his face into partner's neck to lightly caress it with his mouth.

"You're breasts my dear, you're breasts are the fullest, sexiest most fantastic orbs on this planet." Sarah smiled as Joseph lowered his body and parted her teddy, kissing the outside of the breast and then sucking gently on her right nipple, before repeating this smooth, soft kisses on her left one. He continued down her body, offering loving kisses to her "elegant hands", "radiant mound", "pert butt", "perfect toes" and "toned thighs" before settling his mouth at the masked slit of his partner. She waited for him to slide her out of her G-String and as the flimsy underwear rolled off her feet, he gently pressed his tongue against her moistened crack.

She groaned and he savoured her musky aroma running his tongue up and down her aroused slit, swirling around her clitoris before gently sucking on it. She felt her legs quiver and Joseph slid his finger inside her and pushed on her insides, rotating his fingers and finding her G-Spot. Sarah felt weak-kneed and emitted a huge sigh, panting and crying out every time she exhaled.

She professed her undying love for her boss as he took her to her first orgasm, and her knees shook, gripping Joseph's head hard as his tongue worked overtime on her sensitive loins. She screamed when her body lurched into a second, more powerful climax and Sarah loved the intense sensations Joseph caused in her, she had not had a lover who could do that and curled up her fingers gripping hold of the couch as Joseph tickled her G-Spot to a third climax.

"Oh no, I need you," she cried and pulled him to her face, her juices covering her chin. "But on my bed," she muttered and dragged him away to give "her a damn good fucking"

Joseph smiled and looked back at the wet spot on the couch, he had signed up to a night of debauchery, and was very much going to get it.

And after the sex, they could think about something to eat.


Maria put her book down and looked at her naked husband, checking off some figures on a spreadsheet. "Anna seems happy," she eventually said and Adam looked up with a snort.

"Yeah well, her boyfriend took her out."

Maria grinned. "She says he isn't her boyfriend, but they are spending a lot of time together. She was showing him her new underwear yesterday. I think she likes him."

Adam looked up from the laptop and turned to look at his wife. "Is there a point to this? I mean I know you like interfering with other people's love lives but she is a big girl, doesn't need it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.