In Public/outdoors Fun - Cover

In Public/outdoors Fun

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fun I have had either in a public place, or outdoors

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I just thought I would share an experience I had with Bill and Frank, my senior lovers, from last week.

The experience didn't include full sex, well not at the time anyway, but it centred around me being a bit of a tease and show off at a local supermarket and then later in a local bar!

Frank has often enjoyed me going out with him in public dressed provocatively. Something I equally enjoy doing, as does my husband Mike.

On this occasion, last Thursday, Frank and Bill where both feeling decidedly fruity!

I had built up a little flexi time at work and had managed to get a full day off. Bill had been staying over at Franks, and so early in the morning, I was paid a visit by my two, randy older lovers.

After a coffee and a chat they decided they wanted to spice things up a bit and had planned a day of me "slutting" about, as they so pointedly put it!

They had made an itinerary for us to follow, all very organised!, and had even decided on how I was to dress for the occasion.

Bill had bought a new pair of seamed, black, nylon stockings and a new suspender belt set for me.

Frank had been equally busy, buying me a nice new, if rather short, black, flared mini skirt. A pair of new black high heels, very strappy (just the way he likes them) and a new set of bra and panties to go with it all...

They have told me its a present for them, that I will also get the benefit of! the cheeky old buggers!

After a shower and change I was ready.

I have to say that the skirt, being rather shortish, just covers the stockings, although when I bend over, the full effect becomes visible ... so to speak ... Add to the equation the heels, and I have to say my legs look rather good in the ensemble, and altogether I was feeling and looking ( according to my old boys) horny already!

I was asked to apply a little extra make up as well...

To finish off the "tarty look" as Bill calls it.

So, here I was dressed in very high strap style high heels, a black mini skirt, that barely comes to about 1/2 of the way down my thigh, black seamed nylons, my black blouse that is see through in the right light, and to finish the look, over the top, heavy make up, lipstick, blusher etc ... all in all I looked a...

"Right fucking tart" as Frank so eloquently put it to me!

The plan was for us to go shopping first, the two of them in tow, then later to head for some lunch at a local bar and see what developed from there.

The guys were sporting massive stiffys already, with the anticipation of seeing me out and about like this and they were very much looking..."To enjoy the leering looks that you will get" as Bill said to me.

Before setting off I needed a little dutch courage, and so found myself enjoying a wee G&T at 11am!

They had planned on me not driving for the day so Bill got the job of chauffeur. Off we set and odd trio, for our first part of the morniings fun...

Our first port of call was a local grocers i usually use to buy my fruit and veg, they have the biggest carrots, cucumbers and other veg that iIhave found in any supermarket. It is where I always buy my veg, both for cooking and for fucking!

I get a thrill of buying it from there, as I am sure the young guys who workin the store, mainly Polish or Eastern European lads, all have guessed what I am up too!

I stepped out of the car and immediatley a little gust of wind caught my skirt, raising it up and giving a clear view of my full legs encased in the new seamedblack stockings...

"Thats a promising start" Bill laughed as I straightened myself off, checking around me to see if anyone had noticed...

"Very lovely"was Franks response as we made our way to the main entrance...

My high heels clicked and clacked as we entered the store doorway, my pussy was beginning to get very moist indeed. I could see one of the young shop lads staring at me as we walked in ... and this was only the start of our sexy day!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.