In Public/outdoors Fun - Cover

In Public/outdoors Fun

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fun I have had either in a public place, or outdoors

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

As I have told you all in my previous experiences I had been more than a bit sexually active during my younger days, and since my marriage to Mike I have been naughty with a few men as well. Frank, Bill and now Ron being my three senior lovers now.

I have continued to see Frank on a regular basis and as I have said we now enjoy some very sexy evenings and days together. We play with each other, have long 69s with each other, he has now fist fucked me on more than one occasion, which he and I thoroughly enjoyed, and we obviously use toys on each other as well.

He particularly likes to spunk in my mouth or on my face or tits and then he likes me to go back to Mike with his cum still on me for Mike to " Fuck the shit out of me" as Frank puts it!

Mike enjoys seeing me in this state and is very happy for Frank to stretch my cunt for him, before he gets to work fucking me hard and telling me how he enjoys me "servicing the old guy" like a slut.

I have posed in various outfits for Frank now, all the usual stuff.

Black and red suspender sets, Mini skirts and other "tarty" outfits. He likes me to dress provocatively and to walk to his from our car dressed in this manner.

I have on a couple of occasions now went out for a drive dressed in some very revealing outfits with Frank and then returned together for us to have some fun.

He likes to be seen out with me like this as he thinks I look like a "cheap tart" with "her sugar daddy".

He has also taken me out for a couple of meals with me dressed in pretty revealing and sexy outfits, again he likes the looks it attracts and seems to think a lot of other women are tutting and whispering to their husbands or friends about the "young trollop with the old man".

Mike likes me to dress in this manner as well, as he gets excited about his wife acting the "whore" for another man.

We also visited a local sex store together a few weeks back.

We went during the daytime, me dressed in a black pencil skirt, no knickers, black seamed stockings and high heels and a low cut blouse.

Frank made sure I was sopping wet before we went in as he gave me a good finger fucking in the car before we got out. Once in we looked around at the sex toys, selecting a new vibrator for me. And then we made our way to the DVD section where we looked at some of the DVDs on sale.

We got some odd looks from some of the other customers, all male, and the 2 staff also gave us some odd looks too.

As we walked around the store | could feel the other 2 or 3 men ogling me and this made the whole thing even more horny. I again did my usual teasing moves so that any of the guys looking at me would have got a good view of my arse as I bent over, sticking my arse out, or as I reached up to get a DVD off the top shelf, trying to make sure I exposed plenty of leg whilst doing so.

The other men seemed to follow us from section to section as we looked at the toys and other stuff on sale.

I was encouraged by Frank to "let them see some tit" so as I lent over to get a DVD from one of the lower shelves I made sure my top was open, exposing my titties a little bit.

As we looked at the porn DVDs, Frank kept asking me, loud enough for the others to hear, if I "like the look of this vibro" or if I wanted to "see this DVD" as it "looks horny".

We chose a couple of amateur DVDS and asked the chap behind the counter if it was possible to view a bit before we bought it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.