Hitwife
Chapter 1

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 1 - When a suitcase full of cocaine goes missing, a Mafia hitwoman gets more than her hands dirty as she unravels the mystery and settles old scores. The hard part will be turning her innocent fiancé into the perfect house-husband. -- NOTE: There really are some mildly unsavory activities in this story, so please exercise caution. Use the codes.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Humor   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Size   Caution   Violence  

People didn't believe I was getting married. I told all the boys and they laughed at me. Brooklyn Jimmy told me to shut up.

"Shut-up!" he said, and then he pushed his dick in my mouth. But he always did that. Jimmy loved getting head.

Sal was in my pussy, really hammering away at me from underneath and he just grunted, "OOF! Whatcha wanna do dat for, Rache?"

I couldn't tell him because Jimmy was really deep in my throat already. "Mmmpphhh Mmphhh!" I said. But only because Lucky was pushing his prick inside my butt and he's kinda big that way.

The boys were giving me a good hard fucking because they knew that's what I liked. Especially the double penetration, having two big Italian dicks sawing in and out of my pussy and ass at the same time always got me off. It was my weak spot, and they knew it. They'd been my crew for over a year, since I'd taken over the garment district in Manhattan.

They were all older than me. I'm just 21 this past July. A few years ago I wouldn't have been anything but a morgue hound, being both young and a woman. But La Cosa Nostra, Our Thing, was changing. Getting smarter, surviving, and talent was getting to be more important than family. But being family didn't hurt either; my Grandfather was Beni Graziano. May he rest in peace.

My crew had talent too, and I always loved the way Jimmy's prick was long and thin. I could deep throat that man easy and it felt like he was all the way down in my little belly with it. He'd been my Uncle Jimmy forever, but now I was a Capo, so I didn't call him Uncle anymore. He's 37 and wiry strong, with thick black hair and a pretty face. His family came from Naples, but we didn't hold that against him. Did I say Jimmy had sweet sperm? Mmmm ... I don't know what he was eating, but his cum tasted like honey, I kid you not. Sweet, sweet honey with just a hint of salt. I ate it on toast sometimes.

Sal, on the other hand, had a big thick cock. It was like a baseball bat, really. And I loved the way it stretched my little pussy just right. He bitched all the time about it because the other boys made him go last if they were gangbanging somebody. But he knew how to use it and he always got my cunt when we fucked. He was a first generation Sicilian, having gotten off the boat when he was still just a kid. Big, barrel chested, and strong as a bull, Sal was my knucklebuster and I loved the man. At 43, he was the oldest too, swarthy like a pirate with thinning hair.

Lucky was a real ass man, and his cock was built for it. Not too thick, not too thin. Just long enough so you knew he cared. He could make me cum sometimes just from fucking my ass. Sal thought it was because his family came from Brescia and had been goat herders for hundreds of years. But I thought it was just good genes. And real skill too. Lucky knew when to take it easy, and when to pound my rump like I was a three dollar whore coming off her coffee break. He was blonde and blue, like an angel, and tall with classic features. At only 33 years old, Lucky tended to be a little hot-headed, like all good ass men.

Anyway, we were at the Frontier Club, the place I'd bought from Fat Charlie for a dime when he couldn't pay the vig on a note to Sally Jigs. Tony the Barber ran numbers mostly, did some sharking, and had a couple unions out of there. It paid good and he sent a lot of respect to the Don every week. He paid me a lot of respect too, since it was my neighborhood. But running ponies and plumbers wasn't my thing, solving problems was. I made my bones early, real early, and a lot of the boys didn't like that. Tough shit.

I wasn't thinking about any of that while my three boys fucked me though. I was airtight and feeling good all over. Being a little Italian girl with these three studs had been rough at first. Sal especially, since he was old school macho y mano as they say up in Spanish Harlem. They figured they'd break me or something, but I figured if I didn't fuck my crew they'd always be wondering about it. Looking at each other and trying to figure who was getting a slice of my pie. The only thing to do was do 'em all at once and get it out of the way. We'd been getting it out of the way now for almost a year. It was great though, and pretty soon I was cumming really nice and then the boys were cumming too, making me squeak all over.

I gave Jimmy one last suck and Lucky pulled out with a tight POP sound, and then I slipped off Sal, walking a little bow legged to sit down on the leather sofa. It was already stained, so nobody cared. I lit a cigarette.

"Yep, I'm gonna be a married woman, boys." I blew out a cloud of blue smoke and stretched.

"Well, whose dat guy anyway?" Sal asked me. He was sitting on the table now, that big dick of his still drooling on the floor. "Hey! Pass me dat dere termus, Jimmy."

"Yeah, Rache who's the lucky stiff?" Jimmy laughed and jabbed Lucky in the ribs. "Stiff, get it?"

"Ya ya. I get it." He looked at Jimmy. "You mocking me?"

"Huh?" Jimmy looked confused.

"Gimme dat fucking termus!" Sal repeated. "An where's my fucking pants?"

I laughed. These guys were always the same. "He's a college professor, from upstate. I met him at my sorority reunion last June."

"Youse in sorority? Whatcha do, ship somebodys, Rache?" Sal grinned as he started getting dressed.

"It's a college club for dykes, you stupid wop! Not solitary!" Lucky was getting dressed too.

"It's not just for dykes. Jesus, you guys! Where's my panties?" I looked around and Jimmy held them up.

"I was gonna wash 'em for ya," he shrugged and I snatched them out of his hand.

"Perv." But I laughed.

"Dis mattress shit is for da birds," Sal grumbled and then the phone rang. It was time to go to work.

--At the docks awhile later--

"I swear! I didn't know who it belonged to ... I found it..." Frankie Fingers was talking, being reasonable. He'd somehow found a suitcase full of coke and our boss, the Don, had lost one. What a fuckin' coincidence.

The guys talked for awhile while I sat around the corner, on a crate and smoking. Frankie didn't know I was there. I tuned him out, looking at the moon and wondering if baby blue really was the right color for my bridesmaids. The guys were going to wear navy blue cummerbunds, maybe pink really was better, as Paul's mother had suggested.

"If you don't come clean, Frankie ... Shit. Then we gotta get Rache over here to find out why. We just wanna know what happened to Yancy." Lucky was being reasonable too.

"Wha-What? Rache is ... here?" That gave him something to think about.

"I dunno, is she?" Lucky played with him a little and Sal chuckled.

"Look, I don't know. I told you. It was in the locker, okay? That's all I know, I swear." Frankie sounded desperate. He was probably telling the truth. "I got the key from that bitch in the Bronx. Simone."

"S-E-E-M-O-A-N ... Like dat?" Sal must have been writing it down and Jimmy laughed at him.

I tossed my cigarette and walked around the corner. "Hi Frankie, you piece of shit."

BLAM

BLAM

I shot him twice in the head. "Let's go home." The boys followed me back to Sal's caddy. We'd find Simone later, it was Friday night and my fiancé was in town.

I picked up my VW Rabbit outside the Frontier Club and drove back to my apartment. Paul was there waiting for me, he always came down on the weekends and I let myself in quietly because the poor dear was already asleep on the couch. I stashed my gun, a little BDA .380 that I loved, along with my switchblade in my underwear drawer. Then I changed into something sexy, a little negligee and panty set in teal.

I checked myself in the mirror, brushing my long black hair and adjusting the bust on my negligee over my handful sized tits, they weren't much, but they were nice and firm, pointy dark nipples too. I was only 5'2" tall, so the negligee came down a little low on my narrow hips, but my ass was perfect and the panties rode nice. I was satisfied, and totally horny. Time to wake up my fiancé so we could go to bed.

I could feel Paul's cock getting hard as we kissed and though it was kind of small, it still felt nice, but... "Paul, we can't."

"But why?" He sounded like a little boy.

"Because we're not married, silly!" I kissed his nose. "I'm not one of your grad student sluts, come on."

"But ... We're getting married," he tried and pushed his cock a little further between my closed thighs.

"I want to be pure for my wedding, Paul. My family's Sicilian. If I don't wear white it'll be like walking on my mother's grave, and that woman was..."

"A saint, I know," Paul sighed. "Why did I fall in love with the only virgin over 18 in New York?" He shook his head sadly. "How about a little, uh..." His thumb traced over my lips.

"You want me to ... to do ... that?" I opened my eyes wide and sounded properly shocked. "I'll rub it for you, but that's all!" I said sternly and gave him a little handjob. I don't know what it is with men.

Afterwards, laying there cuddling nicely, "Mmmm ... so how was work?"

"Oh, the same. It was slow tonight." I threw my negligee on the floor; I'd let him cum on it. Then I hugged him again, feeling good with my bare breasts against his body.

"You know, you could quit and come upstate and stay with me."

I laughed and kissed him. "No. I'm a good catholic girl, remember? I need a ring first ... then we can live together."

"And then we can..." His cock had started growing again. We hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks. "Are you sure we can't do it just once?" He kissed me and rocked his hips. "I'll be gentle, I promise."

"Down boy." I grabbed his balls and gave them a playful squeeze. "Do you want to marry a slut?"

"No!" he gasped. "Noooo ... not at all." We didn't say anything for awhile. "But I just don't see why you want to keep working at the club; I know the tips are good, but..."

"I like it. I like the guys there; they're funny. Now stop talking and lick me!" I pulled his head down between my thighs happily. Paul was totally submissive, he just didn't know it, but I could tell. He wasn't stupid, just naïve, and I was trying to bring him along slowly, but I had the feeling time was working against me.

Sometimes he wondered why it was okay for him to go down on me, but not vice versa. He'd even asked me about it once. I'd kicked him out of my bed and hadn't let him back in for three weeks. He'd never asked again, he just did as he was told. Paul was already whipped, just as he needed to be if he was going to be a Mafia wife ... er ... husband. The Don was old, and a good stable family was important, it showed responsibility. That's the biggest reason I wanted to marry Paul. That and he was 3rd generation from Palermo, our kids would be ringers!

--The next day after the sun was up--

The next day I met the boys at the Frontier. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down. "Where's this Simone?" I asked, fishing my leather jacket for a cigarette.

"I got some feelers out in the Bronx. I think she works for Louis down on 8th." Jimmy kicked back in his chair. "You look good this morning Rache, like you got some good dick last night."

I shook my head. "Nope! Just great tongue."

"You didn't fuck your boyfriend, Rache?" Jimmy looked at me.

"Nah, he thinks I'm a virgin." I looked at them. "And he's gonna keep thinking that until we get married, you guys understand?"

"Faggedaboudid." Sal grinned.

Lucky laughed. "A virgin? That's a good one, Rache. He's gonna have balls the size of grapefruits, eh?"

"I'm just training him. Besides, when I wanna fuck, that's what I got you guys for."

"Youse wanna some great dick, Rache?" Sal had started pulling his big cock out of his pants. "Put a liddle creamy stuff in yer coffee dere."

I could never say no to these guys and besides how much I enjoyed my work, they were another reason I couldn't seriously consider moving upstate with Paul. I pushed my husband-to-be out of my head as I got down on my knees and starting sucking Sal's penis. Of course, Jimmy didn't waste much time as he slipped behind me and pulled my skirt up over my hips.

"You tell that boyfriend about us, Rache? How you love fucking around with the ... Uh! ... boys?" Jimmy pushed his cock inside my pussy and I moaned. It felt really nice.

"Mmmppphh ... mmmph ... mmmphhh!" I said.

"Doncha talk wit dat mout full, Rache." Sal tried to push his dick into my throat, but there was no way. I just swirled my tongue around the huge head and massaged his big hairy balls with my hand. "It ain't polite."

Sal came right away and I swallowed him down greedily. Jimmy wanted to take his time, which was good because Lucky finally showed up and shoved his long stiff cock in my mouth. I sucked him hard and he was a fast cummer this morning too. I ate his sperm and looked over my shoulder at Jimmy.

"What are you doing back there? Reading the paper?" I fucked my ass back against him with a grunt, rolling my hips with an impatient grind.

"I'm practicing this tantric sex thing," he shrugged.

"What da fuck is dat?" Sal asked.

"It's when ya think about girls from Jersey while you're fuckin, so you can't cum." Jimmy shook his head and slapped my ass. "These guys don't know nothing about pleasing a woman!" Then he fucked me like he meant it and made me cum three times really fast.

Later I had to get a new cup of coffee because my first one had gone cold.

"You didn't answer my question, Rache. You tell your hubby to be that you're a prime fuck for your crew?" Jimmy was circling some horses while he talked. "Here kid." He gave the paper to Georgie, the numbers kid who did the running.

"I told you, he thinks I'm a virgin." I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"I thought you was kidding. But you told him about us, right?" Lucky was nervous, high strung and feeling me out to see what I'd told Paul. I didn't like it, but that was the business. You were never paranoid enough and these guys were all married anyway.

"I uh, didn't tell him I had a crew."

"What? So where does he think you go everyday?" Lucky grinned at me.

"Here. I told him I was the waitress." They all got a big kick out of that and I blushed a little. "But I told him, you know, I needed my nights out with the boys."

"Night out wit da boys!" Sal laughed.

"What did he say?" Jimmy leaned back and lit a smoke, passing it to me.

"He said that was fine. He trusts me," I replied, feeling a little defensive.

"And that means he don't know shit about you, huh." Lucky had it all figured and I nodded. "You just watch him, Rache, some of the boys ain't gonna like it."

The phone rang and we went to 8th Avenue in the Bronx to talk to Louis.

--Later on, in the Bronx--

Louis was a skinny black guy with an attitude. We had him in his crib, with three of his lily white whores sitting on the couch while I played with his balls on the coffee table.

"You know who I am?" I asked him, stabbing his scrotum with my fingernails while Sal and Lucky held his arms and Jimmy pointed his .38 at the girls.

"Yeah, I know you." He tried to sound tough, but it was hard with his balls exposed. He had a nice dick too, not as big as Sal's, but respectable. I ignored it.

"Then you know who I work for."

"Yeah, I know him too. So fuckin' what?"

I took off one of my shoes. It was a Prada sling with a two inch heel that fell off a truck into my lap, genuine too, not a Chinese knockoff. I hammered his left testicle with the heel. Every guy in the room winced and the girls stared in disbelief. Pimps were like gods to those stupid bitches.

"So that's what, homey." I put my shoe back on; glad I hadn't busted the heel. I waited until he was done puking. "You give up Simone and you keep the other nut."

"I don't ... I don't know where she is." He looked at me with wet eyes. "She ... the bitch ran off with some white dude. Name was ... Bucky or something."

"Bucky, huh?" I lit a cigarette. "Which one of these bitches makes you the most money? I looked at the girls; they were all low class crackwhores.

" ... Lila ... Delilah there ... the blonde."

The other two girls inched away as Jimmy pointed the gun at her.

"Where'd they go?" I asked the girl. "Bucky and Simone."

"How should I know?" she shrugged.

"Jimmy."

BLAM

I looked in Louis' eyes as Jimmy put her brains on the wall. The other two girls screamed and one said, "They went to Atlantic City. Bucky works at the Royale. He's a dealer."

I smiled at Louis. "You didn't know that, huh? Jackoff."

BLAM

BLAM

I pulled out my pistol and shot him twice in the face. The whores knew the deal. Anybody who asked was going to get bullshit about some crack heads from Harlem looking for a fix. More than likely nobody was going to ask. Louis didn't have any friends and the cops were gonna be happy to see him gone.

Lucky tracked Bucky down easy enough. He was a dealer all right, just like the girl had said. He was working that night so I told the boys I'd talk to him alone. Jimmy had problems with Jersey anyway.

I dressed nice, wearing a little Gucci thing that had gotten lost in the garment district. Paul dressed up too; he'd never been to Atlantic City. We pulled up to the casino in my Rabbit, since Paul never let me drive his BMW; it was his baby. That would change after we were married, I thought. The valet parked it and I slipped him 20 bucks. We walked in and I saw one of the pit bosses who was into me for seven large, but he was a good payday. He waved at the floor manager who came over to say hello.

"Rachael, hello..." He glanced at Paul, not having a clue who he might be. I shook my head, just barely.

"Just came to play a little, Rudy," I told him.

"Great." He called over a chipper, a pretty girl in a tight dress who ran chips for high-rollers and scrawled a note. He comped us for three grand in chips and a room. We chatted while we waited for her to come back.

"If you want, I can tell Mr. Sciani you're here." Rudy smiled a little nervously.

I laughed and hugged Paul's arm. "You'll tell him anyway, Rudy. Don't play me."

"Well..." he started.

"I just want to play a little ... Hmmm ... What's Bucky dealing?" I looked around like I was trying to spot someone I knew.

"Who? Bucky? Uh ... He's dealing blackjack." He checked a notebook out of his jacket. "Table six with Anna."

The girl came back with a tray of chips and a magnetic room key. I thanked her and gave her a $100 chip. She smiled and walked off.

"Just tell Mr. Sciani I'm here and I'm going to play blackjack with Bucky" I smiled sweetly. "It's just business." My eyes were cold and Rudy nodded.

I pulled Paul away and he looked at me quizzically. "What was that about? Why did we get all those chips? And a room? What..."

"Oh, Paul! Rudy is an old friend of mine. Don't worry about it; let's just have fun. Okay?"

"Yeah, Rachael ... uh, sure." He looked a little worried, poor man. I held him close as we walked to table number six.

Bucky turned out to be a handsome young man, with hazel eyes and short brown hair. He looked positively devilish in his dealer shirt and I sat down at the only available seat. It was a 20-dollar minimum, so that's what I bet.

I looked fine sitting there in that dress and more than a few men noticed, but I only watched Bucky as he'd steal glances at my breasts. He was cute, and he liked the girls. I figured he had Simone back at his place, but the way he looked at me, I knew she wasn't on his mind. I played a few hands, not really caring if I won or lost, and then I turned to Paul.

"Be a dear, would you, Paul, and get us something to drink?"

"A waitress will be around..." he protested.

"Oh, but I'm thirsty now! Please sweetheart?" I smiled and he smiled too, wandering off to find the bar.

I looked at Bucky until he caught me, looking me in the eyes. I gave him a sexy little smile and lowered my eyes slightly, then looked back up. I put five hundred on the table. "My husband will be back in a minute," I said to the man next to me. "So I'd better do this while I can."

He smiled and wished me luck.

"Five gold on six," Bucky called to the pit boss, telling him someone was betting $500 on one hand.

"Five on six," the boss acknowledged, walking a little closer so he could watch.

"This could be your lucky night." Bucky smiled at me and started dealing. I had a king and a seven, the dealer was sitting on a six.

"It could be," I agreed coyly.

He dealt the four hands before mine, two of them going bust before coming to me, the morons. "Stand," I said.

Bucky gave himself a ten. "Dealer has 16." He took another card. "Jack of spades, dealer pays all." He put five gold chips next to mine. "Luck is a lady tonight," he said with a smile.

I gathered my chips and looked to see Paul coming with our drinks. "What time do you get off?" I asked Bucky softly.

"One."

"Meet me at the Keno." I tossed a gold chip on the table for him. "I feel lucky." I smiled and intercepted Paul, telling him I felt like playing roulette.

Paul and I were doing okay, which is always easier when you're playing with someone else's money, when a chipper handed me a note. Mr. Sciani was asking for a little chat, no surprises there. It only took half an hour, although Paul must have wondered if I'd got lost on my way to the powder room.

We finally got to bed about 11pm after I'd made sure he'd had a lot to drink. Not the watered down stuff they served the old ladies either, double rums and cokes, because those always hit Paul hard. I had him eat me to a couple alright orgasms. He wasn't particularly good and complained that the room was spinning, but I had time to kill and Paul needed to know what I expected from him, drunk or not. He passed out shortly thereafter and I didn't bother cleaning myself up, because it was already 12:40 by the time I was sure Paul was sleeping next to me. I just put my panties back on and slipped my dress over my head, combing my hair with my fingers and throwing on some quick lipstick.

I checked my purse, making sure I had my switchblade and went downstairs. My pussy had grown pretty wet beneath Paul's tongue and girl juice ran down my thighs as I adjusted my panties in the elevator. I smiled for the camera while I did it.

Down on the casino floor I ran into Rudy again. "How's blackjack?" he asked me.

"You need a new dealer," I said with a shrug.

"You sure about that?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, nobody's gonna miss him." Rudy looked around.

"Thanks, Rudy. That's all I needed to hear."

"Sure..." he paused, "Uh ... Who's that guy you're with?"

"My fiancé." I laughed and he shook his head, not really believing me.

I went to the big Keno room and Bucky was just coming through the open doorway on the other side. He watched appreciatively as I walked over. I was moving pretty sexily, but not totally by design, mostly it was because I had all that pussy cream running down my thighs. The sensation made me horny.

"Lucky Lady!" He smiled and I did too.

"My favorite dealer. Hi there." I took Bucky's arm and started walking towards the front doors. "I don't know what it is," I giggled breathlessly "but blackjack always makes me so ... horny!" I blew the words into his ear and pressed my breast against him.

"I can help you with that," Bucky promised, giving me a boyish smile.

"Oh, I know you can!" I handed the valet my check and they brought my little rabbit around a few minutes later. I gave the man a 20-dollar chip and got behind the wheel as Bucky got in the passenger side. "Let's go see if the ocean is still where I left it."

I drove out of the city and onto an old frontage road that ran along the Jersey marsh. I parked in a good secluded spot and reached between Bucky's legs to find the lever. "Please lower your seatback to its full fucking position," I said with a giggle and watched as his body fell back with a gentle thud.

"Oh yeah! Great car!" Bucky grinned as I reached for his pants, unzipping him and pulling out his cock. I started kissing and licking it gently, finally taking the head in my mouth and feeling it beginning to swell. "Oh, shit ... that's nice!" Bucky put his hands on my head and urged me on. He was even nice enough to pull my hair out of my face.

I gave him a nice slow blowjob, both of us enjoying it and then pulled my dress off, exposing my body to the cool night air. I moved to straddle him, pulling my soaked and sticky panties aside and guiding the smooth head of Bucky's cock inside my hungry pussy. I slipped him between my greasy lips easily and moaned as I sank down on it, feeling the long hard shaft filling me. I was still pretty full of my own cum and I felt somewhat squishy as we started to fuck.

"Jeeez, baby ... You're soaked!" Bucky grinned and I pulled his mouth to my tits.

"My husband was giving me head," I breathed. "I didn't have time to cleanup. I hope you don't mind." I ground my sex down hard, rotating my hips and rocking my ass. It felt wonderful fucking him like that and Bucky's tongue was starting a real fire in my nipples.

"No, fuck no ... I don't mind ... he warmed you up good..." The man told me as he started thrusting into me harder, rocking the car and making me gasp as his cock went deeper and deeper. I was cumming already, and we'd just started!

We grunted and groaned, kissing and fucking for a good 15 or 20 minutes before Bucky told me he was getting ready to cum. "Do ... Do you want me to ... pull out?" he asked in a breathless voice and I shook my head.

"Nooo ... no ... just fuck me ... just ... oh! Cum inside me ... oh God!" I was cumming again and this time Bucky's cock erupted with me, shooting warm jets of his sperm to mix with the juices inside my womb. It felt fantastic and I shuddered with the pure pleasure of cumming together.

Bucky was still in me, still hard a few minutes later when I'd come down from my orgasmic high. He started moving again, slowly. "That was incredible..." he sighed, kissing my left nipple. "I could fuck you all night!"

"Promises, promises!" I laughed and started rocking on his cock again. "Do you ever go soft?"

"Nope!" He grinned at me. "Ready to do it again?"

"Oh yeah!" I pulled his head between my boobs. "Bite me this time." I groaned as he nibbled my tender flesh gently, fucking his prick in and out of me with quick, short stabs that really rocked my clit.

But it was time for business. I moved my right hand down between the seats and flipped the snap on my purse, finding my switchblade. I clicked it open with a little snick sound that was barely noticeable above our heavy breathing and the creaking of the seat as we fucked on it. I brought the knife behind my back while I cradled Bucky's face to my breasts.

"Oh ... Fuck me hard, lover!" I breathed and pushed the young man back against the seat. I arched my back a little while he grabbed my hips, stroking into me all the way, balls deep in my spermy cunt.

I probably could have cum again if I'd wanted to, but instead I brought the knife around in a quick, deft stroke, stabbing Bucky through his left eye and pushing seven inches of steel into his brain. I gave it a little twist and bounced hard on his swollen cock, feeling his body jerking beneath me. His arms went rigid, coming up a little as if to remove the knife, then shaking and falling lifelessly. His cock erupted suddenly with a spray of hot semen and Bucky really did make me cum one more time as I rode his death-induced climax. His lifeless right eye stared at me and I kissed it before I opened the door and slid off him.

I dragged Bucky out of the car and onto the spongy ground. There was very little blood, and most of what there was had just run down Bucky's face like a big crimson tear. I pulled my knife out of his skull and cleaned the blade on his shirt, closing it and tossing it on the seat. I took his wallet, opening it and removed his driver's license, I saved that too. I removed his jewelry and the money in his pockets, including the chip I'd given him earlier, wondering why he'd saved it, and putting all that stuff in a small plastic zip-lock bag.

I went to the trunk of my car and put on an old sweatshirt and a pair of jeans, then a pair of boots. I got my shovel and found a good spot. Digging holes is a fact of life, it wasn't the first I'd dug, and probably wouldn't be the last. But God, what a pain in the ass. I didn't get back to the hotel until almost 5:30 in the morning. I'd emptied the baggy in a river, tossed my knife in it too, and taken my car to a carwash, throwing away my clothes and taking a bath with the sprayer. I went to a diner close to the hotel and ordered breakfast, then used the phone, leaving a wakeup call for Paul with the front desk with a message for him to meet me at the diner. Then I called Lucky, waking him up and telling him to get his butt up to Jersey.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.