Picking Up the Pieces - Cover

Picking Up the Pieces

Copyright© 2011 by Wes Boyd

Chapter 28

Friday, December 7 - Saturday, December 8, 2001

Over the last few months Dave had gotten familiar with coming back to the apartment with Shae, but somehow this evening felt different. Whether it was the success of the party, the gorgeous way she was dressed -- or just the going out with her to a social occasion for what was clearly a date, he felt different; there were romantic stirrings that hadn't happened before.

As they went up the elevator, she stood slightly behind him, hugging his arm closely so he was more aware than ever of her presence. They walked arm and arm down the hall to her apartment; as soon as they got inside, he helped her with her coat. He turned to put it in the closet, and when he turned back, he found her right up close to him. In a second her arms enfolded him, and they were involved in a deep, lusty kiss.

They had kissed before, many times, in fact, but this time as their lips met and spread to allow their tongues to explore each other, it seemed far more romantic and seductive than it ever had before.

After a while -- and it was too short of a while -- their lips broke apart but their arms did not. Dave rested his head on her chest, and she leaned her head against his as they just held each other close before Dave whispered to her, "God, Shae, you were wonderful tonight."

"I really enjoyed it, Dave," she whispered back. She was silent for a moment; Dave could tell she was trying to make up her mind about something before her voice came softly again, "Dave?"

"Yes?" he whispered back, suspecting what was coming.

"Could we maybe, uh..." she started, stopped for a second as if trying to phrase what she wanted to say, then continued, "Dave, I know you've got some issues, but I'd really like it if we could do a little more than just cuddle tonight."

Now, it was Dave's turn to make up his mind, and the strong, warm woman in his arms tilted his resolve over the edge. "I'd love to, Shae," he whispered.

That was all that was needed. Their passions and desires had been building for a long time, but they'd managed to maintain their cool. No longer; things exploded. As their lips joined in a desperate mouth-open kiss, their hands were all over each other, caressing, removing clothes. Somehow they made it to the bedroom about the time the majority of the clothes were off. Shae wasn't wearing much, and her elegant blue gown was tossed haphazardly over the back of a chair; soon she was down to just the surgical tape on her breasts and the nipple rings.

While they had spent several nights nearly unclothed cuddling next to each other, up until now their hands had remained very chaste. Now, still in a deep kiss, the action moved to the bed. Somehow in lying down, Dave wound up with his face up to her breasts, and playing with them was just too much to avoid -- as was kissing them. She had fine, large nipples being held firm by the nipple rings, and he started to work them with his lips. "Dave, they're numb from the rings," she told him gently. "They'll have to come off."

Dave heard her but said nothing, as his lips and mouth were too busy. He gathered up a little saliva and got the nipple he was working on wet, then gently put his teeth behind the nipple ring and pulled. "Aaaaahhhh," she moaned expressively. "Oh, Dave, that feels ... AHHHHHHHHH ... OH! ... OH! ... OH! ... Ahhhhhhhhh ... Oh, my God, I never dreamed..."

"What?" Dave asked, a little concerned, as he pulled his lips from her breast for a moment to get rid of the ring in his mouth.

"Oh God ... Christ, that hurt so good..." she moaned. She took a deep breath and continued, "I never had that happen before. It hurts when they come off from the blood flowing back into them, but my God, Dave, I actually came a little when you took it off."

That was quite enough of a hint for Dave. He twisted around a little, to keep his fingers working on the first nipple while he moved to the other. He took his time playing with her breasts, using his mouth and both hands, to the encouragement of her increasingly incoherent moans of joy. He stayed doing what he was doing for a few minutes, if for no more reason than it was enjoyable of itself, and it seemed to him like she was enjoying it, too. As he continued, his hands went to the surgical tape supporting her breasts. As unnoticeably as possible he began to loosen an end on each side enough to give him a firm place to grip.

He worked his teeth around her nipple behind the ring as he had before, and at a moment she seemed especially wrought up, he pulled -- on both the ring and on both pieces of surgical tape. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" she literally screamed. "Oh, God! O, God! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, my God!!!!"

In a few moments she was breathing deeply, catching her breath as he picked himself up a little, still caressing her breasts with his fingertips. "You like that?" he grinned as she became increasingly aware.

"Oh God, Dave," she replied breathlessly. "It's ... I've never had that happen ... and just from you playing with my breasts!"

Dave took the opportunity to twist around a little and shove his body up to where he could get his lips on hers. It turned immediately into a serious open-mouthed kiss, both of their hands caressing each other. Before very long, he felt one of Shae's large hands wrap around his severely hard penis, making it harder, if anything. "Ohhh, I like that, Shae," he moaned.

"I thought you would," she grinned. "My turn, now."

Because of the way they were lying and the length of her torso, he couldn't get his hand on her sex while they were kissing, so he just let himself enjoy the feeling of her playing with him. Things soon led to serious rounds of oral sex with each other; when the time came Dave had Shae sweating and screaming in joy on the bed. It took her a minute or so to get to the point where she could gasp out the words, "My God ... Dave ... what did ... you do ... to me?"

"Turned you on a little, I guess," he smiled. "Sorry I'm a little rusty. I think I can do better next time."

"Oh, my God," she replied breathlessly, but pulling herself together some. "I don't know how it could be any better."

"You'll have to tell me about it, I can't tell you. This was just a warmup, though, we can get serious later."

"Are you kidding?" she moaned, rolling to wrap her arm around him and pulling him tight. "Hell, we've only been at this for half an hour. I'm used to being done in half an hour. And you're telling me there's more?"

"Well, Shae, if you want," he smirked. "It's up to you, after all."

"Dave, I want. Oh, I want, but I need to catch my breath. Where did you learn to do all that?"

Dave let out a long breath and replied softly, "Julie, mostly. She liked it and I liked what it did for her. I tried to work with her." He let out his breath, wondering if he should say what he wanted to say, whether it would be disloyal to Julie's memory, but the intimacy he'd just shared with Shae overcame his reservations. "Shae, our sex life was, well, pretty plain vanilla," he started. "I was always very gentle with Julie and never tried to push her or get too athletic. Among other things, I'm a little on the large side..."

"So I noticed," Shae grinned. "I'm looking forward to trying it out, too."

"Shae, I could hurt her if I got a little enthusiastic, so I always had to be careful. I always treated her as if she was a little, well, fragile."

"Dave," she sighed. "You don't have to hold yourself back for me. I'm a big girl, I can take it."

"But Shae, I don't want to hurt you."

"Dave," she replied with a touch of exasperation in her voice. "I said I'm a big girl. Does that suggest anything to you?"

"You mean..."

"I said I can take it, and I mean that way, too. And God, I want it so bad I can taste it. I mean, literally."

"Well," he teased, "Since you put it that way..." He rolled over and brought his lips to hers once again.

Sometime later they lay collapsed on the bed, utterly exhausted from their efforts, their breathing gradually slowing. Dave brushed the hair from her face and they exchanged kisses while their hands still explored each other's bodies.

"Thank you, Dave," she whispered finally. "Next time, I want to take my time, but right now I just needed you to jump my bones."

"Feel free to give in to the urge any time it occurs," he replied, and they both chuckled. They lay close together for a long time, their arms around each other, her head resting on his shoulder. Nothing much was said, for nothing much needed to be said. Dave had no idea of what she was thinking, but she must have been content because he could just about hear her purring. He lay there thinking about it until he realized from her silence and low, steady breaths that Shae had fallen asleep with her head resting on his arm. It felt good. In fact, it felt so good he let his head rest against hers, and in that position drifted off to sleep himself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.