Caught in the Park My Revenge
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

By 9 AM I was almost becoming frantic, I heard a "You got mail" voice very clearly from my laptop. I looked and sure enough it was from Jack.

He said in his e-mail. "I stayed up late almost through the night I finished it early, I hope you like it, just open the attachment and it will begin. I made your boy to look like a cock loving queer. I even worked on the recording to add some sissy things in. Can I come over after work?"

I was so excited I could hardly breathe. I clicked open the attachment and the video began. It showed Bill in the bathroom, giving himself an enema and he was jerking off as he was holding it in. Then I heard Bill say, "Oh god I need that Black cock so bad." I paused the video, and the lips were just off a very tiny bit. I mean it really looked like Bill said that as he stooped over the toilet bowl jerking off after he had just emptied a full pouch into his ass.

It showed him empty his ass into the bowl and he quickly opened another pouch and repeated the procedure. All the time he kept jerking his cock. After the third pouch he just sat on the stool and with his legs open he was still jerking off.

All of a sudden we saw Jack standing in front of Bill. He sat there for a moment and then leaning forward, he reached up took hold of Jacks fat cock opening his mouth he leaned forward more to take the black monster in his mouth.

It showed Bill bring up his other hand to hold onto Jack and Jack grabbing the back of Bills head and literally fucking Bills face. The view was from the side as Jack asked him, "You love sucking cock don't you sweetie?" Bill very clearly moaned.

Jack then said, "If you are a real good little girl, baby I'll let you swallow my shit, you do want to swallow my love juice don't you sweet heart?'

Again Bill moaned and as he pulled his head back he looked up at Jack and said, "Yes, please, yes I do." from the side like that I could not tell if the words matched up with his lips or not. I mean it was that great of an editing job that Jack had done. Bill put his mouth back onto Jacks cock. The video sound was full of Bill's moaning and his bobbing head.

From the way Jack jerked his body it looked like he came in Bills mouth. We then heard, "You better swallow that shit bitch or I ain't gonna fuck you in your ass, that's it baby, swallow it all, now lick my cock you lick up every drop of my shit. My shit is worth more than gold it self, get it all cleaned up baby before I fuck you with it." I watched as Bill swallowed Jacks sperm.

When Jack finished coming he stroked Bills gray hair and said, "Did you like sucking my big fat long hard cock baby?"

Bill looked up at Jack and said, "Please, please fuck me, give me that big black cock of yours, I want it so bad I need to feel it in me, please put it in."

Jack said, "Sure baby, I'll fuck you, hold on baby daddy just gave you one full load, there is more where that came from, stand up now and bend over the tub sweetie, I want some a that fine ass of yours."

They shifted around Bill stood up and bent over the tub I watched as Bill reached behind himself and he grabbed both of his ass cheeks pulling them apart giving Jack as much of himself as he could. He just moaned as Jack entered him.

Jack said to Bill, "Like that boy? Like that big black cock up your ass, bitch?"

Bill did not answer, Jack pulled his cock out and Bill said, "Please, please don't stop, please put it back in." Jack said, "Tell me you like it, tell me you love this big black cock up your ass or I go home right now and you don't get anymore, ever."

Bill said, "Oh please, I love it, I love that big fat long black cock in my ass, please fuck me with it. Please more, please. I want to come again, please."

Jack said as he slid his monster back into his asshole, "That's good baby, that's good, I'll fuck you as much as you want, I like white boys assholes, nice little white boys like you make me happy."

It was very clear to the viewer that Bill was going nuts enjoying the fucking Jack was giving him. Jack pounded hard, fast and deep into Bill before he came to a stop cramming every inch of himself up into Bills asshole. Bill was jerking off real fast and hard, moaning and making the loudest enjoyable sounds I had ever come from a man.

I realized that the way Jack had edited the videos, when ever he changed the wording around he used one of the camera views from behind who ever was speaking. So one could see Jack talking and of course we heard Jacks voice but you could not see the lips move.

Then Jack said, "Get into the bedroom on the bed on your back. Daddy's gonna fuck you right, just the way you love it up your ass, go now get in there, hurry bitch, hurry up now."

I watched as Bill and Jack quickly left the bathroom. There was no question, they were both in a very big hurry. Of course the reason was I had just told them Peter was coming home and they had to get out of there. The thing was, my voice was not on the video, in fact it hit me I was nowhere on the video.

The camera then showed both of them going through the doorway in a hurry and then it showed Bill turning onto his back and the way it was edited, it looked so fluid as if it really happen that way.

I heard Jack say, "Pull your legs back and hold them while I line this here thing up."

I was looking at Bill on his back on my bed, with his legs open and pulled back. I saw his dick hard but only about half the size he normally was.

Jack was kneeling in front of him holding onto his cock as he aimed it at Bills asshole and pushing his hips forward I watched as his cock began to disappear into Bill.

Jack said, "Oh baby you gots one fine ass, take it honey, let daddy fuck you silly, you want that don't you baby? Want to make daddy come in your ass bitch? I want to see you come, show me you can come with me fucking your ass bitch. Don't touch it; keep your hand away from your tiny little dick. You can only come with my dick fucking your ass honey. I wants to see you shoot your shit out onto your belly for me."

Again it was just like the first time I saw this yesterday, I could not take my eyes off of them. Bill was moving his ass up and down pulling his legs back with his arms. I watched as Jack's black cock slid in and out. Bill was so nasty and verbal with Jack.

Bill just kept saying over and over to Jack, "fuck me, fuck me, harder, harder, fuck me, fuck me, all of it, give me all of it, fuck you bitch, fuck your whore, give me that cock, I want it I want it, fuck me daddy, fuck me."

Jack was talking right back at him. It looked like a war going on between both of their groins as they pounded back and fourth at each other. And they topped it off with a war of words as to who could talk the filthiest to the other.

I could not help myself, just like yesterday I was so fucking turned on watching this all over again I began masturbating as I watched the video of them fucking. I just loved watching those two men going at it. I was on fire with lust and pleasure all over again. I looked at Bills dick and it was just a hard little stubble, it was like a turtle who pulled its head back into it shell.

Bill was thrusting up and down to each of Jacks thrust and all of a sudden he let out a very loud grunt as he held his breath and pulled his legs back almost to his chest. His face went red and I saw white stuff shooting out from the end of his little dick. It kept shooting the stuff out onto Bill's belly. Jack stopped fucking him and crammed his cock as far up inside of Bill as he could get it.

Jack grunted and his body shook. He said. "Take it you cock loving cunt, take it all, you wanted it, now you got it bitch." They both seemed to just hold them selves like that until Bill took a deep long breath, his face turned back to its normal color.

Jack began moving his hips again and he began doing something I had never seen or heard about. He reached down and took hold of the base of his cock. While holding it, he pulled his cock all the way out of Bills asshole then after a very brief pause he pushed it back inside of Bill in one smooth movement. Now I did not expect him to do it again, but he did. He pulled all the way out and then all the way back inside of Bill.

I could tell that Bill really liked what Jack was doing to him and after the third time, he began to tell Jack so. It did take some time but Jack never slowed down or went soft. After about five or six minutes of doing that Jack let go of his cock and it stayed stiff enough that he could push it back inside Bill with out making any kind of adjustments.

I was really impressed with the way Jack used the different camera views. We never saw Jacks face, the best you could see him was from the side, never from the front. And the way he was able to show close ups. He had to use some sort of program to do that.

He showed Bills big gaping asshole every time Jacks cock came out. There were longer pauses between thrust and Bill was begging Jack to keep fucking him like that.

Jack taunted Bill by saying, "You love the way that feels don't you honey? You like the way daddy long dicks you baby. When I get close, you're gonna suck me off again darling. When I tell you baby, you drop your legs and I'm gonna stick my dick in your mouth and you're gonna swallow every drop cuz you love my cock don't you baby?"

Bill just kept saying as he rolled his head back and forth, "Oh that feels good, fuck me, fuck me."

Jack pulled out and did not push back into him. Bill was bouncing around almost frantic as he begged for Jacks cock. Jack said, "Tell me or you ain't getting any more a dis cock."

Bill said in a frantic voice, "Yes, yes I love your cock, I'll suck it for you, please let me come one more time, I am so close, I never came so many times in my life."

Jack said as he pushed forward back into bills asshole, "That's my little girl. I'm almost there baby, almost there, almost there."

Jack was slamming in and out of Bill grunting between his words. Bill was thrusting back at him just as hard. He made grunting sounds, as the air was full of sounds of skin slapping against each other.

Jack pulled out and said, "Drop the legs bitch, you're gonna suck me now and you better not let a drop of my shit come out your fucking mouth."

As Jack said that, Bill dropped his legs and Jack moved up to Bills mouth quickly. Bill reached up grabbing Jacks cock and he guided it into his mouth and he moaned as sperm began shooting out of his half sized cock and jack pushed his thick black cock into Bills mouth.

I sat there with my legs wide open and I was using my plastic banana from the fake fruit bowl fucking myself as I watched. I again saw Jacks ass flex as he came and emptied his balls into Bills mouth. I came again as I sat there fucking my pussy not wanting to miss anything going on in front of me.

I could not believe my eyes. Again I had witnessed a man climaxing with out anything touching his dick. Bill shot his sperm out onto his belly as he lay on his back on my bed. He climaxed while he was getting ass fucked and again Bill climaxed as he took Jacks cock into his mouth. His body jerked as sperm shot out of him yet again. He was sucking a mans cock that just came out of his asshole and he fucking loved it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.