Caught in the Park My Revenge - Cover

Caught in the Park My Revenge

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I knew that they could hear me talk so I said, "Good morning to you, if it is night time where you are at or afternoon, it is morning here. I will be here for the next two hours. I just finished writing more to my Bio and it should be up soon. I have been typing all morning here and I am so fucking hot I have got to have a climax.

I want you to sit back, and watch me as I come. (I was turned on from the shit I wrote and made up. My pussy was wet and I knew the blood was in my clit making it the focus of my brain.)

I picked up one of my rubber lovers, I brought it to my mouth and licked it, I got it wet and said, "Watch this, I will take this big cock deep down my throat and watch me fuck my throat as I rub my clit. I am told most women can't do this, I am told I have a velvet throat that makes it feel like I am milking a cock with it. Watch me and come with me if you can."

I leaned my head back a little and put it in my mouth and down my throat. I began moving it in and out, fucking my face with it. I rubbed my clit and began a steady easy face fuck. I don't know what it was, was it the lies I wrote in the Bio, was it knowing that so many strangers were watching me? Was it the sex dreams I had last night? Was it knowing the orgasm I was going to have?

I don't know what it was, but something changed in me, I was extremely turned on and I was feeling nasty. I wanted to be very bad, I wanted to come and come hard. I knew as great as it felt rubbing my clit that it would feel better if I fucked myself with the other rubber dick while I face fucked myself.

I never slowed down my steady pace, putting in and taking out the cock from my mouth and throat. I grabbed the other cock and pulled it into me, I began fucking myself bring both cocks inside my body at the same time and pulling them both back out.

I turned my body on the sofa and laid on my back. I turned my head to make sure I was still in the camera view and I was. I saw my right leg in the way from anyone seeing the cock in my right hand fucking my pussy, so I dropped it on the floor.

I pulled the cock out of my mouth and said to them looking at my camera, "I am so fucking close, I am so fucking close. I wish you were here to fuck me, I want you so bad. I need a real cock to suck and a real one to fuck me."

I stopped talking, turned my head and put the cock back in my mouth, I brought it back in time with the cock in my cunt and with in three strokes I came and came hard. I held both cocks as far inside of me as I could. My body rocked and rocked on that sofa. I had to breathe, so I brought the cock in my mouth and throat up and out just long enough to get a breath of air and I took it all back inside of me.

I brought it back out and I began kissing the head of my rubber cock say to it (as I had said to it for many years.) "God I wish you were real. I wish you could give me your sperm to eat, you never go soft. You are always there for me."

I was coming back to my senses and I lay there for a few minutes. I turned my head to look into the camera and told the people watching, "I have no idea what happened, I was so turned on I just had to get off, I hope you came with me, if not I will be getting off again real soon."

I sat up and leaned forward looking at the IM's, I choose a woman's name and clicked on "view" so I could see her. She was sitting at her desk and she had the camera so it could see all of her. She was touching herself and that was the very first time I had ever watched another woman touch herself.

I typed in her Msg box, "Did you enjoy watching me?"

She stopped playing with her pussy for a moment to type, "Oh yeah, and I came with you. I used this."

And she held up a huge thick black rubber dildo I thought looked like mine except it was black. I watched her as she put it back inside her pussy and began fucking herself with it. I had not taken mine out when I sat up. I opened my legs took hold of the little protrusion coming out of me, opened my legs for her and of course everyone else to see, I began doing the same.

She used one hand to fuck herself and she brought her other hand to her breast and began playing with them as she fucked herself faster.

She stopped, closed her legs to hold her cock inside and she typed, "I just read your new Bio update, you are a very bad girl, I was a very bad girl too. Do you like girls?"

I did not have to type I just said, "I never have had the chance, I don't know but I think I would like to find out one day."

I was not just saying that, I really meant it. I watched her as she began really fucking herself harder and faster. She lifted her legs off the floor and crammed her dildo as far up inside of her as she could get the tips of her fingers, which was holding onto her cock. I watched as her body shook in the chair.

I just watched her and kept fucking myself and talking to her I said, "Oh my god that looks so nice, do it baby, do it honey, Oh yeah, fuck yeah, more, more, faster, do it, let me see you come, let me see you come, oh Fuck that looks good, fuck I love watching you, I am so close myself, Oh FUCK, YES, I AM COMING, I AM FUCKING COMMINGGGGGG!"

I came with her, I lost it, I never, ever watched another woman masturbate live like that. Yes, in the past I saw some porn with women masturbating, but I am sure it was made up. I watched her and she got turned on watching me. I got turned on watching her.

It took me some time to get my wits about me again. I was shocked with myself for doing what I did. I mean I get turned on watching men jerk their dicks, not girls doing themselves. But I did, didn't I?

Her screen went black which told me she signed off. I got rid of it and choose a man's screen; he was sitting there with a not so big dick in his hand. He did not have the camera where I could see his face, I could see that out side his window it was nighttime and he was in a big city because I could see building with lights on.

I just played along for the next hour and a half where I faked four more orgasms and just about the time I was getting ready to sign off, I don't know why or what it was that did it, but my last fake climax turned into a real one. I was watching a black man stroking his cock and I don't know what it was, but all of a sudden I picture myself on my back and that man getting between my legs.

My fat rubber cock became his cock, I watched him jerking off faster and faster, and I began to match his speed with my rubber lover. I became very verbal yet again and I honestly loved coming with him like that. I looked at the clock and it was five after twelve. I reached up and turned off my camera, then my laptop.

My phone rang and it was Bill. He said," That was an excellent two hours. Now tell me the truth, out of those eight times you came how many of them were real and how many were fake?"

I lied, "I said the only one I faked was the last one just now, couldn't you tell? I was afraid I did not pull it off."

He said, "Are you kidding, I thought the last one was the best of all of them, I thought that was the real one and all the others were fake. I would love to take you to lunch. Are you interested?"

I was jumping with joy inside, but I wanted to play it cool. I said, "I would really love to, but if I go to lunch with you, we both know I won't get back in time to go on from one to three. I want to eat you for lunch, but I just can't."

He said, "I'll changes some things around. I will pick you up in forty minutes."

I said, "You don't know where I live, I'll meet you someplace." I didn't want him to know my home address.

Bill said, "Don't you live at 1547 Cherry Lane, here in Charleston?"

I was shocked and caught off guard, I asked, "How did you know? I never told you my address."

He laughed and said, "It was in your address book, and anything on your phone is now on mine."

I shuddered and tried to sound sweet and not scared, I said, "I'll be ready, I sure hope you are."

We both said our goodbyes and I quickly got ready. I did not dress sexy but I did want to look pretty, after all my game was to get something on him to turn the tables.

I kept watch out my window and when I saw him pull into the drive I quickly went out to meet him. I surprised him. He was not even out of the car when I walked up to open the door. I got in and asked, "Where are we going?"

When he said, "To my place", I was jumping for joy.

He kept talking about my Bio and the show I did this morning and how much he loved them both. He kept telling me no one has ever been that turned on or that hot and nasty since he began his website and getting girls.

He told me how he invited some friends over to join us for lunch and I was going to have a ball with him this afternoon.

I told him how excited I was and that I had to get home no later than 4 PM, which gave us a good three hours depending on how far away he lived.

We pulled up to a huge house with a giant yard, there were six or seven cars in the big drive way. We went in side and we were met at the door by a lot of men, they all clapped and whistled at me as we walked in.

After the introductions Bill took me to the patio where many other people were at all in some sort of sexual act. One man was standing naked with an apron cooking all kinds of food on a great big outside grill.

Bill put his arm around me and said out loud to the group, which became very quite when he spoke. "Ladies and gentlemen, Linda has to leave here no later than 3:15 we are going to go get something to eat and when we come back she is all yours, she is here so you can make her dreams and fantasizes all come true."

He guided me back into the house up some stairs into a huge bedroom. He asked, "I sure hope you love tube steak, I am a clam lover myself."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.