Caught in the Park My Revenge - Cover

Caught in the Park My Revenge

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I did not want to press it. I just wanted to see if there was a way I could maybe go to his place to gain more knowledge of him and his filthy games and Internet crap.

There was a long pause and he finally spoke, "Hmmm maybe I can arrange that, I'll think about it and let you know. You really look wet, I love the way you slide that cock in and out of that cock hungry cunt of yours Linda. We just had 180 more people sign on."

I was mad and upset but my little pussy is not immune to the feeling of the rubber cock I was using in front of my laptop camera. He was right, I had become very wet down there. I could not help myself, the better it felt to me, the more I pulled into myself and of course I picked up the pace as well.

Forgetting myself and how I was being forced to do this, I accidentally moaned into the phone as this self fucking became more than just a show for him and who ever else was watching.

I heard in my ear, "That's it honey, that's it baby, fuck it, oh yeah, bury that cock nice and deep. Fuck you are one hot fucking cunt! I can't wait to cram this cock back into you again, would you like that Linda, do you want my big fat cock in that pussy again baby?"

I closed my eyes and said into the phone, "Oh god yes, I want that cock of yours in this hot pussy, I want you to fuck me just like I am fucking myself right now. Can you see me baby? Can you see me fucking myself thinking of you darling?"

He answered, "Oh yeah, I can feel your cunt wrapped around my cock right now. I can see you sucking off another man and four other men are waiting their turn to fuck you when I finish and fill your cunt."

I heard those words and it was too much, I began pounding that cock in and out faster and faster. He was talking about one of my many filthy fantasies. I had thought about being the center of a gang-bang more times than I could count. Whenever I masturbate I always think of the filthiest things I could do. The nastiest ways of having sex with two, three, four and yes even more than four men at a time.

I was racing to a wonderful orgasm. I knew it was going to be one of those great ones I love so much, I forgot about the camera, and I forgot about whom I was talking to. I was talking to my lover pounding my hot nasty cunt. I said to my lover, "Oh fuck baby, fuck mama, fuck me baby. Give me that cock, harder, HARDER, FUCK ME YOU BASTARD, GIVE ME THAT COCK. I WANT TO FUCK ALL OF YOU, I AM A FILTHY NASTY SLUT, I LOVE COCK, I LOVE COCK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEE."

I came and I came hard, I lifted my ass off the couch pushing my groin against my hand that was cramming the rubber cock inside of myself. I kept bouncing my groin up and down as I made the most animal sounds ever. I grunted and grunted into the phone as I hung there in my climax. I had my shoulders on the back of the sofa and my feet on the edge; everything else was up in the air as I kept thrusting against my hand.

It seemed like forever that I came, I mean my body shook and convulsed until my legs became tired and my ass fell down unto the couch still holding the rubber dick inside of me. My mind was reeling as I began to come back to some sort of sanity.

Bill said, "That was out- fucking- standing! Tell me Linda was that real or did you fake that?"

I was catching my breath and I said back to him still trying to gain control over my body, I said, "Couldn't you tell? I was thinking of you and your big cock, I came hard."

He then asked me, "Are you saying that for me or for the people listening on the website?"

With him saying that it hit me, I had put them out of my mind, I opened my eyes for the first time and I looked right at my laptop, and said, "I did that for you, honey, all for you, I trust you came as hard as I did."

He asked, "Are you talking to me or to the site?"

I wanted to somehow get him off guard, I was not sure what to do, but I seemed to have an idea, I said into the phone, "I got to go now darling, I am right in the middle of something very important, call me later, maybe we can get together and do what you suggested."

I hung up the phone. I looked at the laptop camera and said, "Now that my boyfriends off the phone, I want to play some more just so you can watch me.'

I kept looking at the clock and I faked three climaxes and came four more times before my time was up.

My poor laptop kept pinging and pinging as one IM after another popped up. I told my audience that I would try and respond to the IM's after I signed off. I told them I would only respond to the nice ones.

I have no idea what I even meant by that, I just said it. Part of me did get turned on by all of this. Another part of me was scared to death that one of my husband's friends would somehow discover me doing this, and tell him. Then of course there was also the chance that if one of his friends did find out then they could blackmail me into having sex with them or something as well. I was screwed either fucking way.

When I signed off, I began reading the IM's, some were short others very nasty and some were down right scary. Almost everyone wanted to call me or have me call them. Many wanted phone sex, others wanted my personal e-mail, and some were from women wanting me to do a one on one with them.

I have honestly never given it any thought about sex with a woman, but I never gave it any thought that a woman would even want to watch me masturbate. When I did think about that I wondered what it would be like to watch another woman do herself like I do?

I did get turned on watching those women in the videos at the restroom fall for the same thing that I did. Watching them sucking Bill and then watch him fuck them got me hotter than I ever thought possible. (Shit did I just admit that to you?)

I know that I should have just turned off my laptop and sat back and cried for what this man put me through and got me mixed up in. I should have cussed him out. I should have hated every minute of what he had me doing. I say should have because one moment I did, and the next moment I was turned on by all of it.

I told myself, I would play along to get information on him, but was I lying to myself? Was I playing along because deep down inside all of this had opened some doors to my sexual brain that I thought was nailed shut.

As a teenager in high school I was always turned on and craving to be with boys. I admitted that to myself and I said 'no" many times. However many, many times I said "No" I had hoped they would ignore me and not stop trying to touch me. You see deep inside, I knew that if they ever did touch me down there, they had me.

The boys that did not stop when I tried to say "no" did get me, oh they got me all right, they would get me to suck them, they would eat me and every now and then one would get lucky enough to fuck me.

When Peter and I got together, I settled down and every once and a while a boy would try something but I would say "no". Then of course there were the boys who did not care if I had a boyfriend or not and when I told them "no" it just meant they were going to try harder. A few of them managed to touch my magic button and once their fingers made it to my clit and hole, I was theirs and they were mine.

Until this man tricked me into being his sex slave, I had managed to be faithful to Peter. By that I mean I did not have sex with any man until that day in the park.

If Peter had managed to take care of my oral needs, I know I could have resisted Bill and his lovely hard fat long cock inches from my face and mouth. I would have, I could have ignored my filthy lust and stood up, ignoring my desires and stayed faithful to Peter.

Why wouldn't Peter let me suck him off? Why didn't Peter ever want to eat my pussy? I missed that so much. Hell even if he would have been more active in our bed I could have resisted that sweet lovely cock.

Bill has awaken something in me that I thought I gotten rid of, he has me thinking of sex, he has me fucking myself, he has me thinking of group sex again and twosomes and threesomes. He has me being turned on as I watch men stroking their hard cocks right in front of me on my screen.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, on the site, for five dollars more they can turn their camera on and jerk off so I can watch them as well. Some of those men had lovely great looking cocks. Other had small ones and some the size of my husbands.

By 3PM when I signed off I swear to you I was going fucking crazy. In that two hour time period I came five times. I watched over eighty men (I am pretty sure I counted correctly) jerk off and come as they watched me finger myself or fuck myself.

What just killed me was the fact that the more I watched them the more turned on I got, the more turned on I got the nastier I became. Twice I had a dildo down my throat as I fucked myself. I promised one man to do a one-on-one with him tomorrow fucking myself in my cunt and my ass at the same time.

When I got up to make supper for Peter, I felt drained from all the work I put forth that day. My hole hurt from all the rubber cock going in and out. I went through a full tube of K-Y I had. My stockings were torn, my garter had come undone in the back and under my breast I was wet from sweat.

I took a shower and I stood there under the hot water thinking of what I had done all day long in front of my laptop camera. I recalled the many men I watched jerk off in front of me. Those great big long dicks, that were so fat. I stood there closed my eyes and tried to imagine what they would feel like fucking me. I rubbed my swollen clit that was so sensitive from a full day of touching and once again began working myself to a climax.

What have I become? I was nothing more than an animal. I was just like a bitch in heat and as sore as I was I could not stop thinking of sex, men and yes, even women.

I came and got out of the shower. I decided to put on some sweats before I made supper. One thing I did not want tonight from Peter was sex. I am sure my poor pussy could not take anything more in it.

I felt lucky Peter came home tired, and I knew that the rest of the night he would be in his down time (as he called it) mode. He went to bed early and I felt relieved that I would not have to come up with some excuse, or that I would have to endure sex with him.

Oh no, don't read into this, I enjoy what little sex life we have, and trust me it is very little. I can count on one hand how many times we did it the past two years. It has just been so long that I knew it could be any day, or week or month for that matter!

Before going to bed myself I decided it would be a comforting thing to just soak in the tub, I thought about going out to the hot tub and maybe swim a little, soak a little and just relax going back and forth. The more I thought about it, the more I just felt soaking in the bathtub would be the best thing to do.

I lay there soaking and going over in my mind the whole day, I had shocked myself laying there remembering how many times I climaxed on our Den sofa. Six times sitting up legs wide open with my feet right on the edge, and two more times laying down on my back on it using one dildo inside me as I used another to put down my throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.