Caught in the Park My Revenge - Cover

Caught in the Park My Revenge

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was pissed and I was happy for what had happened. Now I had to sit down and write some crap about myself to draw this thing out long enough to get the upper hand on the bastard.

It took me the rest of the day, but I finally finished my sexual history. I stretched the truth a lot. I made up more than half of it. I knew he would like it if I came across like a whore trapped in a housewives mundane life.

I planned on getting this man to trust me if it was the last thing I ever did. Once I got him in my fingers I would crush him.

I just went back in my mind of the times I first learned of sex and things and just sort of took it from there. I know, I'll just put what I wrote down here so you can see what I wrote for this scumbag and I think you will get the picture. And by the way while I fantasized about almost all of this, like I said, I only did a fraction of it. I even gave it a title; I called it, "My secret Sex Life"

My secret Sex Life

I am telling you this because it turns me on for you to know things about me that no one else does.

I was eleven (almost twelve) when I became interested in sex. It began at school, it seemed like all the boys ever talked about was sex. I had not even kissed a boy yet and they were always trying to get their hands in my panties.

My mother made it very easy for them because she always made sure I went to a school that required uniforms. Being a private school it was so easy for the boys to get their hands under my skirt and touch me.

I wasn't the only girl they messed around with, but I think in my class I was the only girl that ended up getting caught by two of them in a place that no one could see us. One of the boys lured me there with a story to show me a special thing he found under the stairs, I went to see and when he showed me his dick I went to walk away only to find Freddy was standing there blocking me. James grabbed my arms and Freddy covered my mouth so stop me from screaming. The next thing I knew, Freddie's other hand was under my skirt and inside my panties. His finger began rubbing the very top of my private parts and all of a sudden it felt good, not just good, but I mean real good.

It was so good that I stopped trying to scream and I did not want him to stop. I began to push back against his finger. Pretty soon James let go of my arms and he put his hands under my skirt right at my behind. He put a finger in my butt hole and just moved it in and out. Freddy just kept rubbing the top of my slit and I just closed my eye and made strange sounds trying to stay standing up between both of them.

Soon Freddy moved his finger down and began pushing in between the lips of my opening and he found someplace where he was able to push inside. I reached up and wrapped my arms around Freddy as he was making me feel like I had never felt before. I could not catch my breath, I could not think, my whole mind was focused on the feelings those two boys were giving me. I felt all kinds of feelings as my body trembled between them. It felt like my mind exploded and fire works were going off in my head. I seemed to come back to earth and I realized that I was humping my bottom back and fourth between both boys' fingers that were both inside of me real fast. I knew that if I really worked at it, I just knew that I could get that feeling again, I felt it begin to come back on me. I mean my bottom felt like it was on fire.

The bell rang and we had to get to class. The boys stopped and ran off. I almost fell trying to catch my breath and my thoughts. I was so close to getting that feeling again and I wanted to feel it. They ran off to class laughing. Freddy said, "Next time you get to blow me"

I had no idea what that meant, but if what ever it was to get him to make me feel like that again, I would do it.

I made it to my seat just in time. All I could think about was how wonderful it felt with those two boys using their fingers in me. One finger going in and out where I went poop and the other where I went pee. I knew that and I understood what it was to have sex. My bottom felt on fire. I sat there squirming in my seat trying to some how either get the feeling to go away or to get it back to where it was when they made me feel so good. I thought maybe if I went to the bathroom I could maybe try and get that feeling back. I raised my hand and was excused. I went into the girl's bathroom and went into a stall. I closed the door stood there and pulled down my panties. I put a finger in my butt hole and began moving it in and out like James did. I put another finger at the top of my slit like Freddy did and I found a little button that felt out of this world when I touched it. I rubbed it and it became better. That feeling began to come back. I felt very wet down there and it seemed to make my rubbing a lot easier. I decided to see if I could find that hole Freddy found, I slid my finger down pushing in and I found it, I was all swollen down there and my finger slid in very easy. When it did it was like changing from a fast walk to an all dead out run like a sprint. I found that the faster I slid both fingers in and out the better it felt and the better it felt the wetter I got. My little breast felt on fire right at my little nipples. I stood there closed my eyes and I put myself in my mind back under the stairway with those two boys. I saw those same stars and same fire works, it was all I could do to stand there with my legs open with my hands in front and behind myself and keeping my balance as my head exploded. And that is how I discovered masturbation. I have never missed a day with out my hands and fingers between my legs. Many times a week I was in the girl's bathroom doing it, almost every night I did it in my bed before going to sleep.

After that first day with Freddy and James they came to me during recess and James said, "It's your turn now to make us feel good, lets go to the tool shed and we can do it again, but this time you give us both a blow-job first."

I looked around and told them, "Ok, but you have to show me what to do. You are going to make me feel good right?" they both told me "yes" so they went first and I counted to 50 and went into the shed. They told me to take off my panties and they both undid their pants and dropped them down along with their underwear. Freddy said. "Come over here kneel down and put my cock in your mouth."

I looked at him and asked, "Why, are you going to pee in my mouth? I ain't doing that. Just make me feel good, please."

James told me," No we are not going to pee in your mouth, you are going to suck us off, we come in your mouth and we will make you come again on our fingers just like we did yesterday, but you are going to suck me first."

Freddy said, "No me first."

James said, "I know, paper rock scissors" they played and Freddy lost.

James said, "Come here Linda and suck my cock, after I come in your mouth, I'll finger fuck you while you suck Freddy. Freddy will finger fuck you while you suck me, how's that sound?"

I said, "Ok but you better not pee in my mouth, if you do I will bite you."

I knelt in front of him and took him in my mouth, he was real stiff and Freddy knelt down behind me. He lifted my butt up and put his hand under me, he found my hole and began fingering it. It drove me crazy it felt so good, it also felt nasty doing this in the smelly tool shed. I felt safe there that the nun's would not find us or catch us. I was lost to the feelings I was having and I never really focused on James as he came in my mouth. The funny thing about that was, somehow I knew it was not pee I almost choked as his stuff shot out of him against the back of my throat. I never stopped sucking his cock. I had opened my little legs as wide as I could to allow Freddy room to keep fingering me. James pulled out of my mouth and said, "Your turn Fred."

Freddy got up real fast and James got behind me. I felt him put two fingers down there, I guess he was using both of his hands because He began going in and out both of my holes down there at the same time. Freddy shot his stuff out the moment my lips touched his cock. He took hold of the back of my head and pulled me to him as his stuff came out. James had me going nuts racing to that wonderful feeling I now loved and craved so much. Freddy did not pull back; he just kept his cock in me and my face tight against him.

It became clear to me that he was getting hard again, I say that because after he shot his stuff in me his cock went soft for a while, but it started to get hard and pretty soon he was moving his hips back and forth which made his cock slide in and out of my mouth. He came again in my mouth just as the recess bell sounded. We all knew we had only five minutes to run to class.

Freddy quickly pulled out of my mouth, James pulled his fingers out and they both ran out of the tool shed. I looked everywhere for my panties, they were gone. I had to go so I wiped my mouth on my sleeves and ran to class.

That whole after noon I was on edge. I was excited. Our skirts were not all that long they only came to our knees. The school rule was, the hem had to touch the ground when we knelt down in church. I don't know what it was but I got a thrill that day knowing that I had no underpants on at school. Every now and then during that afternoon my path would cross with James or Freddy, they had big smiles on their faces and I had to give them a great big smile right back. That was the deciding day for me; I mean I did not just stop wearing panties under my skirts and dress's from that day one. But I will tell you that by the end of two years from that day, I did, it was a slow process at first, maybe going with out them all day once every other month than down to maybe every two or three weeks, down to once a week then down to days. Like I said it took me until I was thirteen before I made the decision to go commando all the time when I was not on my period.

One thing that did not change much was the boys and I.It took us only maybe a week before I was on my back and they were both fucking me. The grounds keeper saw us coming out of his shed and the next day he hid and watched us. When the boys finished he showed himself and I gave him a blowjob. Freddy told him he could fuck me if he wanted, James told him I could take his big dick if he wanted to. I told him that if he wanted he could fuck me just to promise not to tell on us and let us keep using his shed during recess. Duh, you know he agreed right, the next day when I was sucking him he told me he did not want to come in my mouth that he wanted to fuck me.

I could not wait, I wanted to feel a man inside of me and he was great, he wasn't as fast as the boys, he really seemed to want me to feel good. Oh I felt good all right, I felt real good.

I stopped my sordid story there, I figured I would give him a little at a time; after all, I had to keep him interested right? I looked at it and the spelling was bad, the grammar was almost as bad, but then if he wanted a writer he needed to blackmail a writer.

I had managed to get it all down before Peter got home so I sent it out right away by e-mail to Bill. I knew I would find out the next day if he was happy with it or not.

Now almost nothing I wrote was true, well almost, I did get caught under the stairwell at about eleven, but it was a kiss not sex, James was the first boyfriend I ever gave a blowjob to and it did happen at school in the tool shed. He did not take my panties and no one ever caught us. He did teach me the joys of masturbation and I fell in love with oral sex with him. He loved giving me head just as much as I loved doing it to him. All the other stuff was pulled from many of my younger masturbation fantasies. (I have to admit, I do have a rich dirty mind.)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.