Caught in the Park My Revenge - Cover

Caught in the Park My Revenge

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I relaxed and sat my behind back on the sofa. I could see the video of me in the men's room still playing on my laptop. It was to the part after he came in my mouth and throat; I was working very hard to get him nice and hard for me again.

I came back to my senses and realized that I did it again, I lost myself to my own stupid pleasure and I allowed this man to manipulate me again. He was talking and I realized I needed to respond, since I had not been listening to him I simply told him, "I'm sorry, I was still coming down from that, what did you ask me?"

I had his picture still on one half of my screen and the men's room video on the other half along with a tiny picture of myself showing me as he saw me. He was sitting there in some kind of big chair, he was naked and of course he had his dick in his hand stroking it as he talked.

He said, "Of all the women I have met there at the Park with my little charade over the years you are by far the hottest and sexiest woman of them all."

I thought for a moment and it hit me, he tricked me, he has manipulated me, he blackmailed me. Maybe if I could get enough information from him or on him I could get back at him and get out from under his thumb (so to speak)

I said, "You have got to be kidding, I thought all women were a lot hotter than I could be."

He said, "Oh no, not at all. None of them ever took me down their throat like you did, none ever responded to watching them selves like you do."

I used that to try and get more information on him or about him. I said, "Are you kidding me? Am I the only girl that ever did that for you? I have no idea how to suck a man off with out doing it that way. I have been doing that to every date I ever had since high school."

"How long have you been doing this, I mean meeting girls with your hurt arm trick, or do you use other ploys to get girls to help you out?"

He laughed and said, "Honey I have been doing that little trick every since before you were born. I started in high school when I really had hurt both arms and I used that ploy as you called it ever since."

I then asked, "So you record all of them like you did me?"

He said, "Oh no, I just started doing that about eight months ago."

I said, "If I asked you to show me those videos so I could watch them would you?"

He sat up looking at me, I was still laid back legs open and sliding the rubber cock in and out of my pussy. I looked like I was really into all of this. I wanted him to think I was the nasty slut whore he thought he recorded. The thing is, I am going to use anything I can to cut his fucking balls off.

I said, "Hey a girl likes to know her competition, besides I think it would be hot to watch another girl fall for the same kind of thing that I did, but I want to see the raw video not the doctored up ones that you sent to them like you did me."

He said, "Ok, but you are going to see none of those girls hold a candle to you and your abilities."

I watched him hit a bunch of buttons on his keyboard and instead of watching myself, I saw him walk into the men's room with a blonde. He did the exact same thing he did and said to me.

This girl giggled a lot; it took her a long time before she realized that she had to kneel down to get a better angle on his zipper. He finally got her to pull his pants down. His dick popped out and I watched as he moved his hips forward so his dick would hit her in her face as he did mine.

He was hard and sticking up, she stood up and held onto it pointing his dick in the urinal. He told her about the priming thing and she stroked his dick to relax him so he could pee.

He told her about milking him to get the urine out and she fell for it as I had. They stood there for a very long time, and she was very openly jerking him off or trying to at least.

He said to her, "It has been so long since I have been with a woman. Can you have pity on an old man and let me make love to you?'

She stood there running her hand up and down his hard shaft; she leaned into him and kissed him. The kiss was long and passionate. She moaned and let go of him long enough to reach for her waistband of her sweat pants. She quickly pulled them down.

She looked at him and said, "I don't want to lay down on this filthy floor. I'll bend over and you do me from behind."

She turned, bent forward and he moved in behind her, she reached back and guided him into her. After maybe three plunges by him he took his arms out of the slings, took hold of her hips with his hands and began pounding into her. Her hair hung down and it was moving all over the place as he fucked her.

She went nuts and expressed it as well, "Oh fuck baby, give it to me, I need it, I need it so bad, your cock is so fucking big, Oh my God, it is so fucking big, I love it, give me your seed big boy, more, more!"

She reached back and put her hands on top of his hands, it hit her that she had been had and she began cussing him out but she never pulled away from him. But then with her head against the wall between two of the urinals there wasn't much she could do to get away from him. He kept fucking her nice and hard. She began moving her hips hard right and left trying to dislodge him. She was screaming at him to pull out of her, to get his dick out of her.

He came and she was moving her ass back and fourth to get away from him.

When he finally did pull out of her, she fell to the floor and cried. He did to her what he did to me, he picked up her phone from her sweats, put it against his hit a button and put it back down, he pulled his pants up and walked out.

I looked at him on my screen, his dick was hard again, he asked, "Want to see the doctored version as you called it?'

I thought, a moment and I wondered just how he could doctor up what I just watched. I said, "Oh yeah, I can hardly wait."

He hit more keys and this time whenever his lips moved on camera, I looked closely and it was clear to me they did not match. This time as they walked in the bathroom he said to her, "I have to pee first before we can fuck."

Everything was said the same up to the time they moved in close to the urinal. Then she said, "Oh God it is so hard, I need it so bad, it is so fucking big."

Now the thing with her words was, the way she stood I could not see her lips moving, we could see her stroking his cock. It was her voice saying those words; they were just said at a different time.

Really from that point on while the screen has being played out exactly the same when he edited her words or spliced them, or what ever they do, when you watched this version she was an animal, she was not trying to get away from him or was mad at him, Oh no, this version made it look like she was more than into it. She looked like she could not get enough of him and the way he put her words together, she loved every moment of it.

This time when she fell and sat on the floor, she said, "Oh my God, I need more, I need more of that big cock." This time as he did his thing with the phones he said, "Lets go to my place, you can fuck my two neighbors, they love a great whore like you."

The video stopped and he asked, "So what did you think?"

I just acted like it was real hot, I wanted him to let his guard down, I pumped the cock in and out of my pussy a little faster and said, "Wow that is something how you can use the words she said and move them around changing the whole video. You are a genius."

He said, "With the right program and skills you can get people in a video to say anything you want them to say using their own words to say them. It is easy as pie once you know how."

He then said, "I really love watching you do that, but I got to get to work, I want you to sit down after you finish doing that and I want you to write me a ... oh what can I call it? I know I'll call it a back ground sheet."

"I want you to write down your dirtiest nastiest fantasy that you think about when you masturbate and fuck yourself. I want you to tell me when you gave your cherry away, when you sucked off your first boy. I want to know things that your husband doesn't know about you. How many times a week or month do you masturbate?"

"Besides sex, what are the things you like doing? Do you work out side the home? Make it a five hundred-word essay. No, make it two thousand words. I want to know everything about you."

"I want it done by tomorrow at this time. I will show you the other recordings and we can play again."

I asked him, "Will you ever give me the recording you made of me?"

He waited and said, "Look honey this is between you and me, I get off when I am with you twenty something's. I am fifty two, you girls make me feel young. Humor me, you keep me happy and no one gets hurt, fuck with me or piss me off, and it is all over for you."

"To be honest with you honey I know I will tire of you in a month or so, then I will move onto another, keep me happy, embellish a little if you want on that background. After all it is just for me and my eyes. We'll talk tomorrow"'

His picture went black telling me that he was gone; I closed my eyes and finished what I had started. It did not take long to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.