Caught in the Park My Revenge - Cover

Caught in the Park My Revenge

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

How did he corrupt me like this? How did he get me to cheat on Peter? How did I let myself get caught up in this mans sick sex game? Why did I enjoy the two strangers as intensely as I had? Was it all those years of masturbating and filthy fantasy?

He looked down at me and said, "Thanks honey, every now and then I'll get a gal like you who really loves sex, but I have to tell you honey, I never had any gal as hot or as sweet as you are my dear. Maybe we can do this again some time." He picked up his make believe slings crumbled them up in his big hands. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead and then walked out.

I stood up there looking down between my legs as his sperm was dripping out of me onto my shorts between my legs on the floor. I was facing the mirror and I could see just how hot and nasty I did look. I reached down and pulled my shorts and torn panties back up. I looked at my hair and it was a mess. I ran my fingers through it and walked out. As I turned the corner, a man was walking into the rest room. Still in a daze I said, "Opps wrong side"

He gave me a strange look and walked past me. I walked back down the path to my car. I kept asking myself how I could be so stupid to have gotten caught up in that man's little sex game like that? I also had a great big smile inside myself because for the very first time in my life, I experienced two men at the very same time. After all these years thinking about it, masturbating to that thought, it turned out to be better than anything that I had ever hoped for or imagined.

As I drove home, I thought to myself how much that I hoped I would see that old fart again someplace in the park. That was so dirty and so much fun I felt as if I wanted to get involved with another man in the park restroom, (or maybe men?)

I got home my phone rang, I had a text, it said, "I'm thinking of you." and there was a picture, I opened it up and there was his cock, all hard and the tip of it was wet and shiny.

I looked at it and remembered how it looked close up like that. It excited me, I mean I really wished it was there and I could put my mouth on it. However I knew that should never happen again and no matter how excited it made me to think of sucking him and another stranger fuck me, I knew I had to put him out of my mind. I quickly erased it and put the phone back in my pocket.

The more I thought about what I did, the more I was sick with myself. I was mad at myself, I was furious with myself for falling for that man's trick to get me on my knees in front of him. He tricked me into holding his lovely hard big, sweet thick long cock. I hated myself for even thinking of his cock like that. I love my husband and this was just sick, it was a huge mistake.

I know that I never would have cheated on Peter. I mean masturbating with a fantasy of two men was one thing, but doing it and with two strangers was another. I always fantasized when I masturbated of it being Peter and one of his friends, not strangers. I never really felt or thought that it would really happen. I also never thought that it would in anyway give me the hardest and the best orgasm in my entire sexual life.

I got in the shower and I had to try and forget all these sick feelings of pleasure that I had. The way his cock felt in my throat, just like my big fat cucumbers I practiced on for all those years until Peter got me my big dildos.

I ran the water as hot as I could take it and washed and washed trying to clean out these feelings that I had and that I loved so much. I knew I had to somehow tell Peter what happened, I mean I knew if I told him at the right time that he would understand. I mean it wasn't my fault that he tricked me the way he did.

He had me on my knees just inches from his big fat long, sweet hard cock touching my face and making me drool with lust wanting to feel him inside of me. Guiding me, directing me to do just what I wanted to do to him, the pleasure he gave me as he slid into my mouth and as I pushed forward taking him into my throat.

The feeling my nipples felt as they became hard and pushed against my top, the way my pussy throbbed with desire. Standing there in the hot shower I had no choice but to get off. I was caressing my nipples and finger fucking myself yet again as I went over every tiny detail of what I got caught up in the park in the men's room.

I stopped, stepped out of the shower dripping wet as I walked to my night stand and pulled out two of my biggest rubber dicks (well the only two I own.) I walked back to the shower, stepped in, sat on the edge of the tub. I slid one fat rubber cock up inside my very wet, very hot hole and I brought the other to my mouth. I sat there as I had done over the years fucking myself as I deep throated my other rubber cock.

No one ever knew how much I liked doing this, not even Peter. Oh I do climax, I can safely say I climax maybe 70% of the time when Peter and I make love. I always seem to climax two sometimes three times when I am by myself with my lovely sweet toys. But nothing had ever made me feel the way that I felt earlier at the Park in the restroom with those two strangers.

I came twice and I realized that nothing that I could do would ever give me that feeling like those two men gave me earlier. Oh, my climax was good, but just not the same as having to real men inside of me at the same time. I dropped the two dicks into the tub, stood and finished my shower; I washed my rubber lovers and dried off.

I knew that I could not tell Peter, because I know my husband, he would be mad, he would want to know if I came or not, and knowing myself I knew that I could not lie to him. I could not tell him that I loved my climax and that it was the best sex that I had ever had in my life. No this had to be my deep dark secret.

When Peter got home I acted as if it had been a very normal day. When we had sex that night I tried something different, Peter likes to watch me fuck myself with one of my toys so this time I wanted to see if I could maybe get that feeling like I got at the park earlier today. I got on my hands and knees doggie style and as Peter was fucking me from behind, I put the dildo I had used to fuck myself in front of Peter in my mouth. I fantasized that the rubber cock was the man I sucked off and he was there with us in front of me.

I was taking him down my throat again as my husband gave me all of himself. Oh it was good, but nothing what so ever like I felt earlier today.

We finished and we both fell on the sheets, worn out. Peter said, "That was wild! Watching you sucking on your rubber cock like that, what were you thinking of?"

I thought for a moment and said, "I was fantasizing I had you in both ends of me at the same time."

Peter said, "You seemed to have really liked it like that, is it better than when you suck me and use your rubber cock or is it the same?"

I thought to myself, it was good, but nothing like the real thing having two men fucking you at the same time with a throat full of shooting sperm as I get filled in my cunt.

I said to my husband, "It was about the same, maybe a tiny bit different. Two bad I can't clone you honey, I would be in heaven then."

We kissed and he fell asleep. I laid there going over yet one more time the sex game that man put me through today, I reached down and running my fingers through my sperm filled pussy, I reached for me dildo, I pulled it inside and began to slowly fuck myself.

Peter was already snoring, I reached over to my night stand and pulled out the other rubber cock, I brought it to my mouth and began fucking my mouth and throat as I laid on my back on our bed going over in my mind everything that happened in the park yet one more time.

I came again and I came harder than I had with my husband, but then that is pretty normal for me. I put my toys away and fell asleep.

The next morning, while cleaning the kitchen, my cell rang. I picked it up and I had another text. It said, "I copied your address book with an Ap I have, So you know that I am not bluffing, open up the attachment I copied it to you, so you know I have it."

I opened it and it was a duplicate of my address book. I have my family and all my close friends as well as my church friends. I thought to myself, "This isn't good!"

A few moments later another text came, "Watch the four vids I sent, get back with me and tell me what you think of your little porn movie."

My heart sank, I was sick, it was one thing to get tricked into having sex, it was another to fantasize, and I am sure every wife has things she doesn't want her husband to know about, things like when I fuck myself with my two dildos when he is asleep or not around. But this, this was just sick. He made a movie of me yesterday?

I sat down and opened the first vid marked #1.

It was very clear and it showed the two of us walking into the men's room. It showed me kneel down and fight to get his pants open, it showed me how I yanked hard on his pants fighting to get them down. There was no sound, it showed me take hold of him and hold him as I stroked his hard cock. It ended.

I went to #2 it picked up when the first one ended sort of. This time there was sound, I heard a man's voice say, "That's it honey get it nice and hard, that's it honey if you do it real good, I'll let you put it in your mouth and I will let you suck it like a lollypop."

I remembered what happened. He didn't say that, he doctored the video. I heard myself moan loud as I kept stroking him and stroking him. He said," Maybe if you are real nice I'll give you what you really want."

I heard myself say, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah." again he doctored that because I didn't say that until later when I was about to climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.