Caught in the Park My Revenge
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is a much longer version of "A walk in the Park" this story tells how Linda got her revenge on the man who tricked her and blackmailed her. She turns the table and blackmails him. She "tricks" him into sex with another man and records it

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Blackmail   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I was caught in the Park, My Revenge

I live not too far from a great State Park. It is very well known and has a lot of walking trails. I find it very relaxing there due to the lack of people in the middle of the day, in the middle of the week. When Peter is at work, once or twice a week I will go out and just walk. I love to exercise, and I love the fresh air. I just love nature and being by myself.

I always park in the parking lot, and plan on walking two maybe three hours. I always put my hair up, and I wear a light top with baggy walking shorts and my great walking shoes.

This day I arrived just after noon. I met Peter for lunch and I wanted to walk off my cucumber sandwich. After walking for about forty minutes, I stopped at one of the four drinking fountains I always stop at on my walks. (Yes there are many placed throughout the walking paths in the Park.)

As I leaned forward to drink, I heard a sound that caught my attention. No it was not an animal. It sounded like a person.

Anyway, I looked and I saw a man maybe twice my age with a head full of gray hair leaning against a tree, and it sounded like he was crying. That was the first thing that made me look over at him and then I noticed that he had both of his arms wrapped in bandages and both were in two separate slings.

I walked over to him; I put my hand on his shoulder and asked him what was wrong?

He sniffled and told me that he was in an accident a week earlier and he burned both of his arms.

He said, "I have walked this park every day before the accident for five years. Today I finally convinced my nurse that I could do my walk two-hour walk. I insisted that she let me do it alone and she did, and now I am stuck."

I really felt sorry for this man and I just thought he was lost or something. Maybe his arms were hurting or maybe he forgot or lost his pain medicine?

With my hand on his shoulder I rubbed it wanting to comfort him and I asked. "What happened, are you in pain?"

He sniffled again and said, "Yes, Yes I am, but not how you think, I need help. I know I can't make it home to my nurse, it is a good hour walk back down the hill and to my house, it is maybe a forty-five minute walk down to just the parking lot and I will never make it in time."

I said, "Maybe I can run down to the parking lot and call an ambulance for you, or maybe I can find someone who can help us, wait here, I'll go get help."

He said, "No that isn't the kind of pain I am in, I need my nurse, I never considered needing to go to the bathroom, I have to urinate and she is not here to help me. I drank water earlier and I just thought that I could hold it until I returned back to the house."

"I cannot pee my pants, I just can't! I know that if I walk into the men's room over there, I can't unzip my slacks and get my Johnson out. I am so embarrassed I can't hold it much longer and there is no one to help me."

I stood there in shock, of anything that I thought he may say to me, that was not one of them. I was taken by surprise to say the least. I looked down at his crotch and he was pushing out and I figured it was what my husband calls a "piss hard on." He gets them every morning and he is hard until he pees.

My husband and I have been married now for six years and we have a very great sex life. So sex was not on my mind at all. I looked at the man in front of me. I knew that he was in a lot of discomfort if not a lot of pain from holding it.

I looked at his wrapped hands and I could tell that he was not able to unzip his pants and pull his dick out (sorry he called it his "Johnson") I guess it is the age thing. My dad would refer to himself like that every once in a while.

I patted his back and said, "There, there, mister, maybe you could make it down the hill. Maybe we can find a Ranger and he can help you pee."

He sniffled again and said, "I can't, even if you wanted to help me like my nurse would, I don't think I can even make it into the men's room over there."

I looked where he was looking and I saw the brick building with a men and ladies room maybe twenty feet away from us.

I thought to myself, I have seen my brothers, my husbands, and even some in porn movies when I was younger. I mean this was not sexual, he is in pain, besides if his nurse was with him she would help this poor man out. I told myself to just suck it up, be a woman. I should just help this poor man go to the bathroom and pee. It is a natural thing, I mean everyone has to do it, and it was the right thing for me to do at this moment.

I said, "Look mister, I will help you since your nurse is not here, let's try and get you into the men's room."

He looked at me, and for the first time, I realized that he was a very good-looking man maybe in his late forties or early fifties.

He said. "You sure honey, I mean you don't mind helping out an old helpless man like this? I would be indebted to you so much."

He started to walk very slowly and he said, "I can't move too fast it is very hard to control my bladder."

I walked with him looking around for any one to come help me, him, I mean us. Preferably a man so I would not have to see or touch him (if I could avoid it.) I saw no one as we walked in. This was the kind of open rest rooms that did not have any doors, it was one of those wrap around openings so you could go in and once you were in, no one from outside could look in. I took him up to one of the four urinals. We stopped and he just stood there in front of the one we walked up to. All of a sudden it hit me, I had to do something, I mean I actually had to help him out of his pants. I reached down and tried to unzip his trousers.

I say tried, but no matter what I did, I could not get his zipper down. His dick was pushing out and my hand kept brushing against it every now and then. I tugged and tugged. I decided I may get a better grip if I squatted down or knelt down in front of him so I could see what I was doing or what was causing the zipper to hang up. I decided to kneel. I went down on one knee to get a better grip of the tiny little metal stem.

I knew that no matter what I did, I could not get that damn zipper to come down. The man said, "Once in a while that happens, Sandy my nurse has to just drop my pants. Can you undo the belt and pull them down so I can pee?"

I put my other knee down and kneeling there in front of him I reached up in front of me just above my head and I undid his belt. His trousers were tight on his hips so they did not just fall down.

He said, "You are gonna have to pull them down dear, just grab the sides and pull them down please. I looked up at his sad eyes as I reached up placing both of my hands on each side of his hips, I took hold of his trousers, and I tugged on them pulling them down and after a lot of pulling his trousers finally came down with a quick hard pull.

When they came down I was caught off guard, you see when I did manage to pull his pants down while kneeling in front of him, I got a big surprise, (well two really.)

First, he was not wearing underwear. Then when his pants fell to the floor his "Johnson" seemed to pop out as his trousers caught it and it bounce up hitting me on my top lip right below my nose. It then stood straight up and hard as a rock. He was circumcised and the tip was a tiny bit shiny. Now as I told you I have seen men's dicks before, but I had just never seen one like his. He was full, I mean thick. He was big. He was maybe twice the length of my husband Peter.

I will just say it not only surprised me but it caught me off guard to say the least. Here I was with my face just inches from one of the most beautiful cocks that I had ever seen in my entire life. It touched my face for a moment and I could not take my eyes off of it.

I watched him turn and then move his feet to shuffle up closer to the urinal in front of him right next to my right shoulder.

I could not take my eyes off of him. As he moved closer to the urinal he said, "Honey I need you to point it for me, if you don't, my piss will shoot out and go everywhere. We need to point it into the urinal."

I could see his dick sticking straight up and I knew he was right. It had to be pointed down into the urinal. I just reached up and took hold of his cock and I pointed it down, and I heard him make a sound as I put my fingers and hand around him.

I aimed it for him and nothing happened. I looked up at him and said, "Go ahead. Pee, I'm aiming it for you."

He said, "Sometimes when a man holds it as long as I did, we need to prime the pump so to speak, would you just slide your hand up and own the shaft a tiny bit and it should relax the muscle holding the urine."

I did not give it any thought, I mean many times I had to go myself and I had to relax a bit just to start. Now I have never been a nurse, but I am sure if she was there she would do it to help this poor man out. I began moving my hand up and down his shaft; it felt so big and so strong in my tiny little hand. I mean he felt so big in my hand.

I kept looking at the end of his dick hoping to see some sort of reaction to my helping him, I wanted to make sure he peed to get relief, I really hoped that I was doing it right so he could relax and pee.

He said, "Sometimes my nurse Sandy would have to shake it a bit as well, try really shaking it as you pull that love muscle to get me started."

I began shaking and pulling and finely after a soft moan the poor man let loose and he began to pee. I just knelt there to his side aiming it and amazed that I had such a view of a man like this. I mean it was more than just watching a man pee; I was actually holding him and helping him.

I thought it would be a very long pee, (like I go when I hold it for too long.) I was surprised that he did not take as long as I thought. As he finished I let go of him and he quickly said, "Oh no, with men you have to milk out all the urine, or it goes back up into the bladder so we always have to stand here at the urinal a bit longer. We always have to sort of milk it and shake it to get all the left over urine out."

I reached up and got a good hold of him again close to his pubic hair, I slowly pulled my hand up his hard shaft and sure enough a little bit of urine came out. He said, "See what I mean honey? We need to do this just a few minutes before we can pull my pants up."

I slid my hand up and down his shaft three times and on the fourth time,

he took a step back turned to face me. I did not stop. To be honest with you (and myself) I didn't want to stop. To be honest, I did not want to let go of his cock in my hand. I kept milking it. I was stroking his cock with a steady pace up and down his shaft.

No more urine came out of the tip. His cock got real hard. My eyes were fixed on the tip of the big shiny head of his dick. In high school I would love to jerk off my dates as they finger fucked me, and it felt so good to be doing this again. I could see a clear liquid begin to show. I knew what that liquid was. I have always loved how it makes me feel seeing that stuff coming out of the head of my dates dicks. I would get so turned on and hot knowing that they were turned on. I can't explain it, but knowing how turned on they got, made me hot as hell.

I heard him say in my daze, "Yeah, that's it honey, see it, do it a little faster honey, yeah just like that, oh baby that feels good."

I knew that somewhere some how this was more than just helping him pee. I had always loved playing with my boyfriends and giving them hand jobs. When Peter and I dated I jerked him off a few times.

As I told you earlier we have a great sex life, and one thing I learned early in high school was, I not only loved jerking my dates off, I also loved giving them blowjobs. I mean almost every date I went on I was able to get my date off either with a hand job or with a blowjob, many times with both. But since Peter and I have been married, we just make love and that kind of fore play has stopped.

I was caught up in this, I was so excited and so sexually turned on I could not help myself. I mean I loved the way this strange man's cock felt in my hand, I loved the fullness of it and how long it was. I kept stroking him and I moved my face closer to watch his veins bulging under his cock. I wanted to lick the stuff off the tip of his cock and I just slowly moved closer and closer until I could open my mouth and take him in.

I was jerking his cock hard and fast. I wanted his sperm in my mouth and down my throat. It had been so long since I had tasted and swallowed any man or boys sperm (other than my husband's long ago.) I wanted it. I mean I really wanted it more than anything I ever wanted before in my life.

In junior high school, I had taught myself how to deep throat my dates. I used bananas and cucumbers to practice on. Many nights I would lay on my bed masturbating as I practiced putting them in my mouth and pushing them down my throat.

I had it down to a science and over the years I became better at my breathing. I honestly loved to come when my dates came in my throat. I loved the way they felt as their dicks were throbbing inside my mouth.

I wanted to feel that way again with this huge cock in my throat. I wanted to see if I could get this man down my throat and I wanted to come with him. Using my knees I moved myself as close as I could to him, I took as much of him as possible. I felt him at the back of my throat, I knew that this was it, I took a deep breath and I leaned forward, pushing him as far inside of my throat that I could in one push. I felt his pubic hair against my lips and his hands on the back of my head.

I felt him grab the back of my head as all my dates had done in high school. I knew that he was going to give me what I wanted so badly. I reached down between my legs moving my baggy shorts to the side, I found my self and I masturbated like crazy as he literally fucked my face and I finger fucked my cunt. It did not take long and we both came. I came so hard. I swear to you I saw stars dancing in my head.

I pulled back to get another big gulp of air and I pushed forward again as I kept finger fucking myself. I kept doing this over and over, as he began to become flaccid. I finally realized that both of his hands were out of this slings and he was caressing the back of my head with them.

I pulled my face back and let his flaccid cock come out of my mouth. I looked up at him, and I saw him looking down at me with a big smile on his face. Both of his arms were out of the slings, the bandages were unraveling and I knew that there was nothing wrong with his arms. I smiled up at him as I opened my lips and took him back inside my mouth pushing forward again until I felt his pubic hair against my lips again. I wanted to feel his cock get hard again. Maybe if I worked it good enough I could get him to give me his sperm one more time.

I wrapped my left arm around his bare ass as I kept my right hand between my own legs fucking myself, I thought about the elaborate scheme this man went through just to get a girl to suck his cock.

As I worked my mouth to get him hard again, in my mind I asked myself if he had not tricked me as he did, would I have been willing to give him a blowjob.

I knew of course that I would never have, but he was so smooth. He had me kneeling in front of him holding his cock before I had any sexual thought what so ever, well maybe there was a tiny hint the moment I saw his hard cock sticking straight up.

I felt him getting hard again in my mouth and throat. When I felt him grow, I really went to work to make it not just good for him, but great for him. I wanted him to come again for me and I was working him as good as I knew how.

I could hear him moaning and I did the same, I was soaking wet from my own juices, I had three fingers inside my hole fucking myself hard and fast so I could come again. I heard another man's voice as he said, "Oh fuck, what have we got here?"

I froze, I never had anyone catch me doing the dirty deed like this. I had my head bobbing back and forth on this huge cock and finger fucking myself, kneeling on the floor in a men's room in front of a urinal. Another man, another stranger walked in and caught me sucking this stranger. I began to pull back but the man I was sucking took hold of the back of my head and held me tight. I expected him to tell the man to get out and give us some privacy.

I heard him say, "She's woman enough for both of us, this sweet heart here loves the cock, I am gonna fuck her, pull your cock out, she'll suck your nuts dry while I fuck her, won't you honey?"

He let go of my head just in time for me to pull back and catch my breath; I looked up at him with pleading eyes. I started to say "no" and he slid his cock back in past my lips and down my throat, holding my head.

He said, "Yeah man, she is good, I'll slide out and you slide in."

A moment later he pulled out and as quick as he pulled back, he moved to the side, and the other stranger stepped in front of me. I saw the darkest blackest cock that I had ever seen. He moved quickly to my mouth. I was on some sort of autopilot I guess, I opened my mouth and lips and he slid right in, I pushed forward and felt him expand my throat the way I love. I felt the man that I had already sucked off and gotten hard again, move behind me.

I felt him put his hands on my hips, as he pulled my ass up. He raised my ass off the bathroom floor. There I was, on my knees bending forward as this black man was actually fucking my face. The man behind me undid my baggy walking shorts and they dropped to the floor. He pulled down my wet torn panties (I tore them masturbating like crazy.) I felt his cock against my opening and he pushed into me as I took the second man all the way down, in and out of my throat.

I could not help myself. I gave out a nice long loving moan as he filled me from behind. No man or boy had ever filled me like he did. I managed to get a rhythm between them both so I could breathe. It did not take us long. The man in my mouth finally pushed as deep as he could, holding the back of my head as he came in me.

When he did that, along with the feeling of that monster in my pussy giving me so much pleasure triggered the hardest fucking orgasm that I had ever had in my entire fucking life. My whole body shook and shuddered as I came and they came in my throat and pussy at the same time.

The man fucking me took hold of my hips and said. "Take it you cunt, take it all, you fucking whore, you are the best cock sucker I have ever had, if I wasn't married, I would do anything to get you to be my wife. You are the best fucking slut on this earth"

I heard him moan and groan. My whole body shuddered, the man in my mouth pulled out and putting himself away he said. "Thanks man, I gotta go."

The man behind me slowed and came to a stop; he pulled out and let go of my hips. If I had not placed my hand on the floor for balance I would have fallen straight on my face. He moved around in front of me again and moved his dripping cock to my mouth. I was in a daze. I was so drained and still so fucking turned on. He moved his cock to my lips and I took him in. I licked and sucked his cock clean of my and his juice.

He finally pulled back and he bent down to grab his pants. I watched as he pulled up his trousers with no trouble at all.

I then watched him reach down into my walking shorts and he picked up my cell phone. He pulled his out and put in my phone number (or so I thought.) he said as he handed me my phone, "Can I call you sometime, honey?"

I just knelt on the floor there trying to make sense of what I had just done. I was a mess. I had sperm in my mouth. Sperm was dripping out of me onto my shorts. Two men had just used me and I just had just experienced one of my greatest fantasies that I masturbated to all of my life. But I was married, I just cheated on Peter. My pussy was still throbbing as this man talked to me. If he had asked me to get him hard again, I would have done it in a heartbeat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.