Did It Really Happen
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by opa

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - did it really happen like I remember it

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I got home about midmorning to find Hellene in the room looking through the paper for a house to move into.

I asked, “What have you found.”

Hellene told me, “ There are two or three good prospects close by. I’d like to go look this afternoon if it’s okay with you.”

I asked, “Why wouldn’t it be okay?”

I went over to her and gave her a hug and then leaned in and kissed her tenderly. Hellene responded with passion pressing into me with her hips.

We went to the bed while slipping each others clothes off until we were laying down.

I began kissing around her lips, eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks moving to her neck while I was caressing those perfect breasts. I slowly moved from her neck to her breasts kissing and licking the most delicious woman a man could ever taste, reaching the nipple on the left breast, I sucked and licked it while Hellene was moaning and trying to move me on to the other side. I resisted this move since I wanted to tease her until she was about to explode. Eventually I moved to the other side treating this nipple the same way.

Hellene was about to go crazy with me teasing her.

I finally started down across her stomach stopping at her navel to lick and tickle this delightful little morsel for a while, driving Her even more up the wall of desire.

When I moved on, she just knew I was about to get to the good part but I had a surprise for her. I kissed and licked as far as the top of her delightful bush before lifting up and going to her feet where I licked and sucked on her right foot and toes, slowly licking my way up her ankle and calf to her knee. I then went to her left knee and slid down that calf and ankle kissing and licking her left foot and toes. After I finished with her left foot I went back up to her left knee, kissing and licking her tender flesh on the inside of her thigh moving up to her “V”, blowing on the hair at her juncture teasing it pulling it gently with my lips. I suddenly left this area going back down to her right knee and starting doing this all over again on her that leg.

This time when I reached her “V” I went to the top of her patch then through the hair licking and twirling my tongue around making swirls in the hair until I reached her slit. I ignored her clit at that time, dropping down to the bottom of her pussy hole sucking up the abundance of juices that were there. It was delicious!

I played my tongue around the gates of heaven causing more fluids to appear. I stayed there for just a short while because I just had to taste that pretty pink anal flower that was so close. I slipped my tongue onto that tasty morsel. I swirled my tongue around until I could feel her start to relax then pushed it in slowly while Hellene started to climb up the slick slope to climax until she just exploded spraying me with her cum.

While Hellene was returning to earth I held my tongue still on her anus then moving up to her clit where I softly held it with my tongue. After she had settled down I began to suck gently on it to bring her back up and ready for me to enter her.

I moved up on her until we were face to face and she was kissing and licking the cum from my face and lips.

I didn’t need to guide myself into her very welcoming pussy hole being as hard as I was. I slid in extremely and agonizingly slow, torturing both of us with the delicious feelings we were going through.

Hellene tried to get me in faster but each time she moved her hips up I moved mine back. Finally I was all the way in and I lay still. Hellene looked me in the eye and said, “Do you know you can be a real fucker when you want.” I just chuckled which made her moan, “Oh gawd. I can feel you wiggle around inside me when you do that.”

I slid my dick out until just the head was inside then slammed it all the way back in causing Hellene to groan and move her hips up to meet me where our hair met and tangled slight together causing us to pull each others hair sensuously as we slid back apart.

We continued until Hellene rose to her next climax screaming, “Oh my gawd. I’m cumming so hard.”

After settling down I had her roll over and get up on her hands and knees. She asked, “Are you going to do what I think you’re going to do?”

I answered her by placing the head of my dick at the pink opening of her anus, smearing the juices from her pussy around the nub, then slowly slipping the head in causing her to moan out. “Oh shit, It feels so big. Oh please go slow.” She was not moving at all at that point.

I stopped until she began to slide back onto my dick. As she started to bottom out I pushed forward quickly until I was balls deep.

She grunted saying, “Damn Karl. I feel like I have half the rain forest in there and the other half is wanting in too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.