Did It Really Happen
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by opa

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - did it really happen like I remember it

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

After Mom and I got underway for Florida, A trip of about nineteen hundred miles, we talked about what we were going to do there and where we were going to live.

I told Mom, "We can find a house in Jax Beach so we will be able to continue as man and wife." Mom said, "Oh damn that sounds good. Man and Wife." We got to Little Rock and decided to get a room.

We checked in and got our night stuff in then went to dinner. We ate a comfortable meal and talked about how Dot had handled the situation. Mom said, "You know that we are going to have to help her don't you?" "Well, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Her realty company has an office in Saint Augustine. Why can't we try talking her into relocating there and then we'll all be together again?" Mom said with a twinkle in her eye.

"You mean you want me to help her get down here so I can take care of her needs?" I asked Mom just nodded.

It got me thinking, "Why not?" We went back to the room and started getting ready for bed. As we got in the shower Mom reached out and caressed my chest and stomach causing goose bumps all over my body and my dick to begin to elevate getting harder by the second.

Mom started soaping my chest working the soap down to my legs and feet making sure I was as clean as I could get and still have some skin left. After rinsing me off she got back on her knees and took my dick slowly into her mouth working as much as she could without gagging.

She began moving back and forth going a little faster and stroking what didn't fit in. As she was doing so she was trying to get more in her mouth and started to take it into her throat a little. She soon had me on the verge of cumming.

Telling her to be careful she simply sucked harder.

I couldn't stop and shot a load down her throat. She moved back until just the head was in her mouth so she could catch the rest on her tongue. When I finished, she sat back to show me the load on her tongue then got up and let some of it slide out onto my chest. She rubbed it in with a very sensual movement of her hands. She swallowed what was left and then kissed me deep. I again tasted my cum on her lips and tongue.

I washed Mom completely and she said, "You are the best I have ever had wash me." I asked, "And just how many have you had wash you?" She said, "Well there was your Dad, the nurses when both you kids were born, and now you. You need to know that your Dad was my first and only until you." She was softly crying as she told me this so I knew without a doubt that what she told was true.

We dried each other off and moved back into the bedroom kissing as we fell onto the bed. I moved Mom to the center and started kissing her lips and eyes and the tip of her nose slowly moving down her throat and chest to those beautiful C cup breasts with nips that were already hard and erect already just waiting for me to caress them with my tongue, lips and fingers. I quickly accommodated them by going to the left one then tried my best to engulf the entire breast in my mouth then twirling my tongue around the nipple. Mom was moaning loudly saying, "Oh damn that feels so good. Don't stop." I had to though so I could move over to the right breast and repeat what had just happened.

When Mom was about to go out of her mind from the stimulation I began my journey south. I kissed and licked her stomach and lingered at her naval for a short while.

I moved further down and ran my tongue through her pubis and around the right side of her "V" to her left leg kissing and sucking the flesh of her thigh running my tongue down the outside of her leg to her foot nibbling her toes then moving back up the inside to her pubis not touching her pussy lips or clit. I kissed my way through her hair again until reaching her right leg and repeated what I had just done with the left leg as I got closer to the slit to heaven Mom was telling me, "Please don't tease me anymore I am so close I NEED to cum. Oh god either kiss me on the cunt or shot me. I can't take it anymore." I take pity on her and slid my tongue from her anus to her clit in one smooth slow lick driving her even higher. I sucked her clit into between my lips and gently nipped it with my teeth. As she started to shake I stuck my tongue as far as I could in her hole and tasting her nectar that was flowing freely and abundantly. I slid two fingers into her puss and moved them in and out and turned them back and forth. Mom was moaning and groaning so loud that I was sure the people next door could hear.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.