Did It Really Happen - Cover

Did It Really Happen

Copyright© 2011 by opa

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - did it really happen like I remember it

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

When we got back down stairs after taking a shower together and getting each other clean, the rest of the family had arrived.

Saying, "Hi." to everyone we decided to take it to the local buffet for breakfast.

Mom said to the assembled family, "I going to move to the coast with Karl when he returns to base. I don't think I will be able to stay here now with all the memories." Everyone started to speak at once. "What are you talking about?" What about your friends?" etc. until Dot spoke up saying, "Wait. If it's Mom's wish to leave here, let her go. She knows what she needs to do to get over Dad's death, so unless you can come up with something constructive to say. Why don't the whole bunch of you just shut up and leave her alone." Mom and I went home after and began getting her ready to go. Dot came by and asked, "What are you going to do with all of the stuff you are leaving here?" Mom said, "Well I was going to ask you to list the house with your agency and store the rest until Karl gets out. Would you do that for me?" Dot said, "Of course." Later that afternoon Mom asked me, "How about taking a break for a while and getting a little rest?" She had a smile on her face that said there wouldn't be much resting being done.

We went into the bedroom and Mom started to get undressed as I set on the edge of the bed watching the woman that I was about to make love with. She finished saying, "Well are you going to just set there gawking or are you going to join me?" I immediately shucked my clothes and was as naked as the first time Mom saw me twenty-one years ago in nothing flat.

As I reached for Mom she pushed me back down on the bed and said, "Just lay back and enjoy. You made me feel so good last night that I am going to return the favor." She knelt down in front of me and took my dick in her hand and leaning in licked the pearl of precum from the tip looking me in the eye with those beautiful brown eyes that held so much love in them.

Mom opened her lips and laid just the tip of my dick between them running her tongue around the very end sending me into orbit. After Mom had licked and sucked the end of my dick for a while she opened her mouth and slid it as far in as she could. I was only about half way in but was already touching the back of her throat. Mom began moving her mouth up and down my meat slowly while turning her head back and forth making me think I had died and gone to heaven.

Mom started to jack the part that was still outside her lips until I said, "Oh god, Mom.

I don't think I can hold it too much longer." She just kept sucking like she was afraid I would take it away from her.

I could feel the cum boiling up and about ready to explode into Mom's mouth. I called out, "Look out Mom it's cumming!" She simply took it in. After cumming like I never had from a blowjob before. Mom sat up and opened up to show me the cum laying on her tongue.

Closing her mouth she smiled as she swallowed the whole thing and said, "Well, how was it? I Know I liked the taste." I told her, "Dam, Mom. That was the greatest ever." I was so wiped. I could hardly catch my breath.

Mom crawled up my body and kissed me saying, "I never tasted cum before. I definitely will be doing that again often." I could taste my cum in her mouth bat didn't think anything about it as I've tasted it before. I said, "Wait a minute. You mean to tell me you never tasted Dad's cum? The way you sucked me off I know that you had to give Dad a blowjob at least once in a while." Mom said, "Well, ya, but your Dad liked to kiss and snuggle before going on from there and said he didn't want to taste his cum in my mouth, so he wouldn't cum in my mouth." While Mom was laying on me she played with my dick and it didn't take long before she had me hard as Chinese arithmetic. I mean like I said before I'd gone nearly six months without sex so I was randy as three Billy goats in a pen full of in-heat nannies.

I had Mom get up on the bed the right way and went down between her thighs and started to nuzzle around that perfectly shaped bush and using my lips I pulled on the hairs letting it slide through my lips then repeating over again and again until Mom said, "Please don't tease me anymore. I need this so bad. Oh god, I need you to make me cum." I slid my tongue up through the lips and over her clit then back down and across her hole and taint to her anus and kicked her there. I ran my tongue around her tight little pucker, making her cry out, "Oh my god. I've never felt that before." Hearing that I slid my finger in her puss get it slicked up then bringing the juices down to her tight forbidden spot repeatedly. I slowly slipped my finger through the tightest hole I'd ever felt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.