The Gold Rush Days of Guinevere

The Gold Rush Days of Guinevere "Goldie" Jones

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Goldie is little miss prim and proper and she decides to find a husband to solve her need for male companionship. Her skills in playing golf make her a winner on the competition circuit. Her new secret husband is her Caddy in the tournaments. He is quite rich and has not need to work other than helping his wife succeed in her selected sport. A trip to America turns tragic and Goldie may find solace with a new friend Alain Dupree, heir to the Givinchy fortune.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   First   Oral Sex  

The atmosphere at the villa just outside Nice was bittersweet. Goldie clung to the memories of her recently departed husband partly due to undeserved remorse and partly because she wanted to hold on to the most cherished part of her life.

She had the groundskeeper install a perfectly smooth putting surface so that she might keep up her short game. She had always believed her short game was the key to her meteoric rise in the professional ranks. Goldie did not know if she would ever return to the circuit. It all seemed so far away now.

The downstairs maid disturbed her concentration on a difficult 20 foot putt by announcing,

"Madame, a telephone call for you. Paris, I believe."

Goldie brushed back the loose hair over her ear and took the receiver from the maid's outstretched hand. Who could it possibly be? She didn't think anyone had her number except the solicitor and her mother.

"Hello, who is calling please?"

"Cherie, it is Alain. We met at the Gold Rush tournament. I saw in the newspapers you have taken up residence in Nice and I wanted to invite you to a party I am holding on my yacht tomorrow night. We will be in the harbor at Nice for the entire weekend."

Goldie remembered the distinguished gentleman from the competition in El Dorado Hills and she blushed as she recalled the close dance that so excited her that she had rushed to her husband's side to instigate sex in the secrecy of their bedroom suite. She knew Alain was not aware of her secret marriage to Simon and was not aware of her sense of loss.

Goldie paused for a split second before answering,

"I would love to go, Alain. I have been a bit of a recluse ever since I arrived here in this beautiful city. A party is just what I need to cheer me up."

She absentmindedly rubbed her finger in the little circle of liquid left on the glass tabletop in front of her. She was nodding her head in agreement even though the Givinchy co-owner could not possibly see her at the other end of the line.

"Yes, Alain, I did enjoy our dance."

"No, Alain, I was not angry at you."

"Yes, I love lobster. It is my very favorite of all. I plan to make a pig of myself."

"No, not at all, Alain, I don't think 56 is too old for thinking of a relationship."

"I don't care that your daughter is the same age as me. How do you know how old I am anyway?"

The last was said in a mock falsetto accompanied by some very unladylike giggles.

Goldie wore the Oscar De La Renta number Simon bought for her on a shopping expedition to Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. It was the same gown she had worn when she first met Alain at the opening dinner just before the first round of play of the Gold Rush Open only 8 short months ago.

She carefully choose her sexiest undies with a rueful smile on her face. Eight months was a long time to go without the solace of loving arms wrapped around her vibrant and demanding flesh. Her bath was both long and relaxing. She could feel the tension of sadness and sudden loss drain from her body like a shroud being lifted to let the sun shine inside.

The servants were pleased to see their Mistress finally going out for some fun. They were concerned her reserved air would result in long-lasting depression and cast a pallor over the bubbling atmosphere of the French Riviera. She looked so beautiful and her classic beauty needed no artificial support system to reflect her youth and sparkle.

The yacht was tied up to the long casino pier easily accessible to the dinner guests. She was glad it was not anchored in the harbor. She was not certain how her heels would manage getting in and out of the launch necessary for an offshore boarding.

Goldie thought she might have been a little overdressed for the party but was relieved to see she fit in perfectly with the elegantly attired dinner guests. Even the crew was in formal dress adding a sense of a "beautiful people" happening.

Alain was at the Captain's table with his daughter, Misty. Misty was accompanied by her University tutor, a geeky-looking young man called simply, Tony. The Captain was a retired Naval Officer happy to assume command of the multi-million pound luxury vessel. The table was rounded out by an attractive deeply-tanned older woman with obvious designs on the yacht's owner. She was introduced to Goldie as the Countess Renault. She smiled at Goldie with a patently false Cheshire cat grimace that sent shivers up Goldie's back.

Captain Otto stood up and tapped his wine glass.

"May I welcome you all to the "Lady of Spain" Welcome to all the special guests of Mr. Alain Dupree and the Dupree Enterprises International. All of the staterooms on the starboard side are open for relaxation and bathroom facilities. The port side staterooms are reserved for family members and special guests."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.