Neighbors
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Bill's a nice guy, just a working man getting along. Life has left him battered, but he's found stability. One day his neighbor, young Haley, shows up to help wash a car. And be a friend.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Heterosexual   Slow  

A two-hour drive got us to a city with a zoo and some great hotels that I knew of, including a chain that owed me a few free nights on their preferred customer program. Our bellies were happily full from a stop at a popular chain restaurant. I knew I wasn't the top of the cuisine scale, but I also knew that Haley was always happy to eat at a local example.

We checked into the hotel, looking for all the world like a dad and daughter. She was carrying her little overnight bag and I was carrying my own larger, more battered version of the same. Her head swiveled from one side to the other as she took in the alien sights. In the elevator, she said, "I never stayed in one this nice, Bill. Never."

"It's just another hotel, baby," I said. "I've stayed in a bunch of 'em." I looked at her cute face. "But I never looked forward to it as much as this."

She smiled, but maintained her distance. Until the door closed behind us. Then I was treated to a happy, eager little girl leaping into my arms, wrapping her lithe legs around my waist, her lips against mine.

"Are you as excited as I am, baby," she giggled.

"You know I am, sweetness," I answered.

I kissed her hair and she said, "Nuh-uh," and pulled my head down so our lips met. I walked with her wrapped around me and set her down on the end of one of the two beds in the room. Her response? She flopped backward onto her back and extended her arms, which I slid in between.

"We have two nights, baby," she squealed. "All NIGHT. TWO nights. And we get to wake UP together."

"And I get armfuls of my Haley all night," I said.

She kissed me and then with bright, excited eyes said, "Let's go have a long shower an' then NO CLOTHES until we go to breakfast in the morning..."

"Brilliant idea, little one," I said. I stood up, then bent back over and started unbuttoning her blouse, relishing her giggles as I exposed the neat sports bra she favored for those firm young titties. Then I unbuttoned the button on her jeans and unzipped them. When I tugged downward, she responded by wiggling free of them. She stood, stepping out of her jeans and shrugging her blouse off her shoulders, leaving me with a vision of young cutie in panties and sports bra.

"You're behind," she giggled, tugging at my belt. I didn't spend a lot of time before I was standing in front of her wearing nothing but my boxers, a condition she saw as permission to slide her small hand into the fly and retrieve my dick.

Giggle. "I like lookin' at it." "It" was hard. She looked at me with mischief in those brown eyes and her head bobbed, producing spikes of pleasure through my being as she gave me a quick suck. "Get undressed," she giggled. "We got TWO days!"

The shower was wonderful. We took turns lathering each other up and then trading titillations on soapy flesh. I had my back lovingly washed, a particular pleasure and we kissed passionately as the water sluiced away the soap.

We got out, helped each other towel off, then she started drying her short, sassy hair while I shaved, then I helped her finish her task. Completed, she turned and struck a pose. "Ta-daaah!" she said.

"Ta-dah, indeed, cutie," I countered, scooping her giggly form up in my arms. She clamped her lips to mine as I carried her into the bedroom where I put her down.

"Let's pull the covers back, guy," she said, walking to the far side of the bed.

With the bed prepared, we met in the middle, tangling arms and legs as we pulled into one another. She smelled fresh and clean and I couldn't resist the allure of those perky nipples and discovered that she wanted me there sucking, her hands clasping the back of my head as I sucked and licked and nibbled, little gasps and mews coming from her mouth. When I stopped, her hands pushed my head downward.

"I've been thinking about this all day, baby," she purred. Her purr changed to a little gasp as I kissed her firm, tight pussy lips. She spread her legs as widely as possible and those pink lips spread open a tiny bit, revealing glistening delicacies waiting to be savored. A few more kisses and I NEEDED to put my tongue in there to savor the musk that was filling my nostrils. As I gathered the first of her juices to taste, she writhed, trying to put her little clit against my tongue.

No sense in teasing her now, I thought. I lightly flicked the pink pea-like head. "Ahhhhhh," she moaned. "Right THERE! You know what I need, Bill. Giveittome!"

I worked her over as she wished, listening to her, feeling her hips buck uncontrollably as she reacted, nearing climax. Her legs closed, heels digging into my back, spurring me, and she came. Squealing. "Ennnnghhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhh! Ohgod!"

I moved up beside her and held her in my arms, stroking her hair, caressing her face. She looked at me, almost breathless, and licked her lips.

"I think THAT was the best EVER, Bill. I love you SOOO much!"

"I love you, angel. I'm glad I can make you happy."

"You don't just make me happy, baby," she said. "You make me lose my MIND!" She sighed. "Sometimes it's soooo soft an' loving, an' sometimes it's like this..." She pulled me down to kiss her again. "Now it's time for a soft, slow one ... for YOU!"

That meant her favorite position. I sat cross-legged and took her into my lap, facing me. Those same firm legs that a few minutes before were digging heels into my back now wrapped around my waist as she impaled her juicy young pussy on my shaft.

You know, I've laid awake at night after one of our sessions and tried to think of something that felt as good as smiling, cute Haley in my arms like this, and I couldn't come up with anything. And she WAS smiling. As she'd told me after one of our sessions, "It's like you an' me just REALLY connect, Bill. Not just makin' love, the sex part. It's like I can be soooo happy with you and you can be happy with me and I don't have to prove anything to you, but I wanna be the best ME I can, and you're there for me." Yes, sometimes she talked in run-on sentences, but I learned that if I hung on while she was talking, they made sense and they told how she thought and felt.

She had a way of turning a phrase that made me smile. At first I thought it was just the way she talked, but then one day she dropped one of those verbal twists on me and when I didn't react immediately, I looked at her and she smirked and raised an eyebrow as if to say, "Am I going too fast for you to catch that?"

"You're an evil little thing," I'd said, laughing. "I thought that was an accident."

"Nope!" And the grin. That was some of what I loved about my Haley. Yeah, the same Haley that was in my arms, coupled with me right now.

"You're thinking about something, Bill," she smiled. "I could see your eyes go far, far away."

"I was thinking about my Haley, the many, many reasons she's so amazing to me," I said.

"Then I'll excuse you for bein' somewheres else. As long as it's with Haley. I understand she loves you very much." And she kissed me with a soft, burning passion that belied her tender years. That simple kiss would have been ecstasy enough, but it was compounded and recompounded by the motion of her nether regions slowing beginning to slide back and forth in my lap, my dick glissanding in and out of delicious warmth and tightness.

She watched my eyes. "We make each other feel so good, babe," she said.

Yeah, thirty years difference in our ages, but when we coupled, we became the same, and I could be 'babe' to a fourteen year old girl. And absolutely love it. And with that sweet face inches from mine, knowing exactly what she was doing with those hips, I was headed to the heights.

Her eyes twinkled. We started out smiling and laughing softly with our happiness and for a couple of minutes that was love-making, laughing, relishing the sensations our bodies gave each other. I watched the cute face before me, the eyes with tiny wrinkles in the corners as she grinned, the smile on those pink lips as her expression changed from breathless sigh to smile as she worked herself against me, finding her little clit against the base of my dick, and I was consciously trying to use my own little thrusts in concert with hers. I KNEW I was going to come. I just wanted her there with me. And I watched her face while I could still see straight.

It wasn't long before we both lost cogent thought and gave in to the urges between us. Her chest pressed firm, still-blooming titties against mine as she clasped her arms around me for all she was worth. Her face was buried in my neck, her pre-orgasmic whimpers singing in my ear.

"God, baby..." I sighed, "You're the best..."

"Mmmmnnnnnnnn," was her answer as her hips became more demanding.

I increased my own thrusts as her breath hissed between her teeth.

"Nnnnnghhhhh! Yeahhhhhh!" she blurted, slamming her pelvis down onto me.

That was the final straw. I emptied myself into her, my waning thrusts causing her to react with her own, then she was still as she slid into trans-orgasmic semiconsciousness. Neither of us wanted to move.

So we didn't. We sat there in each other's arms, still coupled, each of us waiting for the other to speak. She slowly drew her face back, smiled that little smile that I found so adorable, and then she parted her lips, pressing them, almost brushing them against mine.

"Wow!" her voice was soft, but the single, simple exclamation rang in my innermost being.

"You ... Haley. My life..." I said.

"Mmm-hmmm," she said. "Mine too..." She gave me a gentle shove and I went onto my back with her on top of me.

She smiled. "I always feel so good here," she said. "Only bad thing is, we came apart..."

"I know, sweet one," I said. "But there'll be more."

"Mmmm-hmmm," she sighed. "We have all weekend."

We lay together for some several minutes, breathing together, then with a smile and a giggle, she started sliding down.

"Hee-hee! I love you soft an' sticky like this," she said as her smiling face bobbed downwards.

"You better hurry, baby. You're gonna lose that 'soft' part pretty quick!"

"Mmmmm, I know," she purred, taking short, licking sucks on me. "I like bein' able to make it work!"

And god, she could make it work. I was forty-four and she made me feel like a teen-aged boy. She'd sit between my legs, mine over hers, and play with me, exploring, talking softly, sometimes about sex, in which case I got as hard as an axe-handle, sometimes about everything else under the sun, playing with me idly as we discussed whatever came through on the bright stream of her consciousness.

This time, though, she was lying between my legs as she happily sucked and teased me with little licks and nibbles. She paid attention in earlier sessions and knew my delight in having my ballsack nipped and tugged, and she did that. She felt me shudder.

"You like this, huh?" she said, smiling.

"You know I do, sweetness," I said. "But I wanna taste of Haley."

"You sure? I can't do all this." She demonstrated what she couldn't do, pushing her face deep between my thighs, biting the very back of my scrotum. When she did that, a surge hit my dick and it jumped in her hand causing her to giggle while she was biting me.

"I know, but I get a very tasty, wiggly, giggly girl out of the deal."

She was already moving. Her weight atop me was negligible. The impact of my face between two athletic young thighs wasn't, nor was the sight of a pink pussy opening in front of me, the inner lips looking for all the world like the petals of a pink flower, complete with glistening dew. Her musk assailed my nostrils. I breathed it deep, then gently moved my face close enough to kiss the pinkness.

Her "mmmmm" in reaction to that resonated through me from my dick. It was in her mouth, at least the tip, being ministered to by her tongue and lips, and the sound, the vibration of her little purr, went right into me.

That caused a chain reaction. "Mmmmm," escaped my lips as they were pressed over her pussy, my tongue dipping inside for tastes of her juice. Well, it was both our juices from the earlier mating, although there was a sizable wet spot on the bed where some of it had oozed out.

"You taste so wonderful, little one," I said, then put my mouth back on her sweet moisture. Her reply came in the form of a wiggle as she scooted towards my face. Now she could hardly reach my dick with her lips, so I settled for kisses on its head. I knew what the maneuver meant and I started teasing and licking her clit with my tongue, four or five licks, then a trip into her hole for a taste of juice, then back to her clit.

Her hips became more mobile, urgent, pushing against my tongue as if she were searching with her pussy. I knew she was serious, so I stopped teasing and went to giving Haley what she was searching for.

"ohgodohgodohhhhhhh, Billllll!" She sucked in her breath in a hiss. I licked her more. "Nnnnnggghhhhhh! Yessss..." A shudder wracked her little body as she came. And then a sigh.

A gentle pressure from my hands and she turned to get into my arms. I held her and petted her gently as she rode through the afterglow. Little kisses caused her to snuggle more tightly against me and I brushed my lips through her hair, enjoying the soft sensation and the fresh, clean smell.

"That's soooo wonderful, Bill. I love you, you know..." She turned her bright face to connect our eyes. I could see the love.

I kissed her pert nose. "I love you too, Princess."

"'S too early to go to sleep, Bill," she said... "We can play..."

"Whatever shall we play?" I asked, with a pretty good idea of what she might have in mind.

My supposition was validated by her giggle. "Here! Prop up on these pillows." She piled pillows and I sat back, lounging. It was play time for Haley. I guess it was a combination of things: She was completely inexperienced when it came to the male body and was naturally curious. She enjoyed the sensations she could get from exploring me. And she KNEW I enjoyed it all. So there we were in a big bed with her kneeling next to me with all the flexibility of the youthful, sitting back, smiling with those big brown eyes as she tugged and stroked and explored.

"I know you like this," she said, grasping my shaft with her left hand as the fingers of her right stroked the head, measuring the ridge. Her fingertip went directly to the SPOT just underneath the head of my dick, causing its hard (hey! ONCE tonight already!) shaft to jerk involuntarily. She giggled, her index finger following the movement, making little circles on the sensitive skin.

"Bet I can make you squirt," she said.

"I know you can, princess," I answered. "You ALWAYS can. It's just a matter of what we're doing when it comes."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.