Night Interlude - Cover

Night Interlude

Copyright© 2011 by Honey Moon

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Connie had a problem. Her penis awoke the day after her 14th birthday! Now she popped a boner every time she even thought about a pretty girl! While caught up in her newly discovered feelings towards girls, the adorable blonde started blackmailing her sister. Sara came through and gave Connie the very first blowjob she ever experienced! It had been such a wonderful feeling, that Connie increased her blackmailing! She was eager to see how far she could go with her beautiful 16 year old sister!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Sister   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

(While not a Kim Possible story per say, it does take place in the Kim Possible universe!)

Fourteen year old Connie McCoy couldn't help herself. She peered between the slats of her blinds and watched the car parked out in the street. The windows were all fogged up, and the automobile was gently swaying and bouncing on its springs. "Oh my Gosh!" she whispered. "Is she doing it? Is Sara getting fucked? She's only sixteen! Mom will kill her if she finds out!"

The beautiful blond took a deep breath. The swell of her pert breasts rose to strain against her pajama top. That wasn't the only straining going on. Connie whimpered as she tried to make herself more comfortable in her pajama bottoms. "Not another boner!" she breathed. "It shouldn't get an erection from thinking about my sister! That's just way wrong! What am I gonna do now?"

She knew what she was going to do, but that didn't mean it didn't embarrass her! In the week since her birthday, Connie had launched upon a brand new hobby. It seemed like every time she even thought about a pretty girl; her stupid boy part would stand up and take notice! She would end up stroking it until her whole body would shake and quiver while unbelievable good feelings raced through her. Sometimes she had to rush to her room five times in one day, to make the silly thing relax and get soft again!

Pulling down her bottoms, she touched the hard smooth flesh of her penis and shuddered. She traced her finger lightly over its length. The thing seemed like it was nearly a half inch longer then it was just the other day! Then, she let that curious finger delve lower, and sighed while stroking the silky lips of her little hairless pussy. Thank goodness she had that, instead of being stuck with a set of balls dangling beneath her cock! Medically her condition was known as being a hermaphrodite. Connie thought of herself as a regular girl, with an added bit. "I think I'm going crazy!" she breathed, as once again she started to 'fiddle' with her hard penis. "It's nasty, but I want to be in that car with Sara!"

Suddenly, a movement caught her eye. Sara had jumped from the car. When the forty-two year old guy she thought nobody knew she was seeing stepped out, she slapped him in the face! This looked promising! Connie opened the window a crack and leaned closer. Faintly, she heard her sister snap "No means no, asshole! I told you nothing below the waist tonight! Blowjobs and titty fucking only! I'm probably ovulating tomorrow! Now go home before I tell your pregnant wife you've been fucking a High School girl every chance you get, because you think her belly is too damn big!" He said something Connie couldn't hear, while cringing in apparent fear. "Oh, all right, I'll see you next Friday. I'll let you fuck me then." She held up a hand in warning. "Do not forget the condoms!"

Connie yanked up her pants and crept out of her room and into the hall. She just had to know if mom had heard that outburst! The front door opened, and then closed. Nobody said anything. "Rats!" the girl quietly hissed. "Mom must already be in bed! She sleeps too soundly to have heard all that! It would have been exciting if she knew Sara was having sex with married guys and doing blowjobs on 'em!" Just the thought made her penis give an eager little throb! "That's what I want!" the young girl breathed. "I want someone pretty like Sara to suck on me! I bet it feels awesome!"

An idea dawned. Did she want a girl like Sara, or Sara herself? A plan suddenly formed in the girl's mind. She didn't have much time! Quick as a bunny, Connie charged into her big sister's room and pulled open the big old air vent in the wall. She grabbed the insulated locking file box she found there, and lugged it back to her own room.

Frantically, she tried to find a hiding place. Throwing open her closet door, she pried open the panel that covered the plumbing access point. She paused just long enough to consider what she should grab as proof. She punched buttons on the pad of the electronic lock and opened it up. She knew from previous snooping that her big sister had stupidly used her own birthday as the combination! The intricate designs on the metal and glass pot pipe were kinda cool looking, but it was too big to hide in her closed hand. She wanted nothing to do with the big Ziploc bag of 'weed', the single pill she thought was a Valium, or the nearly full half pint bottle of Vodka her sister also kept in the box. Connie settled for a couple rolling papers and locked the box back shut.

It fit right in among the pipes, and she shoved the panel back in place. "That should be good for now! I don't think mom even knows that board comes out!" the girl giggled as she piled her suitcase and sleeping bag in front of the small panel to completely hide it. "Now I just have to wait a minute. Stoner Sara always lights up a doobie before bed!"

It wasn't even a minute before there was a gentle tap at her door. It opened, and her beautiful raven haired sister slipped into the bedroom. "Connie, have you been messing around in my room?" she asked in an obvious attempt to sound friendly and unworried. "Are you playing some kind of prank on me?"

"What's wrong Sara?" Connie asked with a smile. "Lose something?"

The nice act vanished. "Give it back, squirt! That box has, um, some very sentimental value!"

Connie smiled sweetly. "I'm going to show it to mom tomorrow morning and ask her if she knows what's in it."

Sara gasped. "You wouldn't dare, runt! Besides, mom knows I just keep my diary and birth certificate in it! It's nothing really important, but it was wrong of you to take it!"

"Two, fifteen, ninety-eight." She recited as she opened her hand to display the rolling papers.

Her big sister went pale. "You, you opened it?"

"Yup, I sure did!" Connie giggled. "I wonder what mom will say. After all, she was the driving force to get the school board to ratify the zero tolerance drug and alcohol rule! Mom might turn you in just to make an example! When you're expelled, you'll be the talk of the town!"

"What do you want? I only have about sixty bucks!"

The lovely blonde smiled. "I don't want to steal your money!" she said softly. "I just have a question."

"What is it?"

Gathering her courage, Connie stood up and pulled down her pajama bottoms. The erect six inch penis popped up and pointed right at her sister. "Is it true you'll give just about anyone who asks a blowjob?"

"What? Oh shit! You get erections now?" Sara shouted, before clapping a hand over her mouth. "I don't care if you have a dick, you're my sister! It's wrong! It's incest! I couldn't possibly do anything like that with you! Why are you even hard? The doctors said if it worked at all, it wouldn't be until you were like eighteen!"

Connie ignored that. After all, it embarrassed her when the stupid thing got hard for the first time last week. It was an unexpected and embarrassing gift to receive the day after her fourteenth birthday! She had been watching Adrena Lynn's latest stunt on TV when it happened. The way the extreme stuntwoman's tight pants showed off the wiggle of her butt had caught Connie's eye. Next thing the startled girl knew, she had a tent pole sticking up in her sweatpants! Her penis had stayed all stiff and hard for over an hour before it finally returned to normal. After that first time, her cock seemed to have developed a mind of its own. If she even thought about a pretty girl, up it popped!

Connie grinned at her flustered sister. "I'm hard because I was thinking about how you let guys stuff their dicks in your mouth, Sara." She giggled. "If you won't help me, maybe I should just bring the box to school and tell my teacher tomorrow." She pretended to cry. "Mrs. Andrews, I'm so worried about my big sister. She does drugs, and even drinks! What should I do?"

"Don't do that!" Sara begged. "I'll give you sixty-four dollars! That's all I have!"

Connie pretended to consider it. "Nah, I don't want money! I want to see what a blowjob feels like! You go and think it over. You'll know where to find me if you change your mind!"

"I'll never change my mind, you little pervert!" Sara whispered as she slipped out of the room.

The petite blonde ran to her desk and booted up her laptop. She set the power saving controls to shut off the screen after she centered the webcam on her bed. She instinctively knew that holding her sister's pot was temporary. The first time she had to leave the house for school, Sara would rip her room to pieces to find her stash. Connie needed something more powerful to hold over her big sister. A recording of Sara gobbling her dick would be priceless! Connie would never have to do the dishes again. Even better, OTHER fun things could be arranged if she got that recording!

Her heart skipped a beat when she heard a gentle knocking on her door. "Come in." she called out softly.

Sara slipped in, looking rather flushed and sheepish. "You won't tell mom about my stash?" she asked in a whisper. "Y-You'll give me all my stuff back, the weed, and even the Vodka?"

Connie raised her right hand as if she were being sworn in at court. "I swear on my life that I won't tell mom about your stuff!" she took a deep breath. "If you do a blowjob on me, I swear I'll hand over the box and never ever mention it again!" She wouldn't have to, once she had the recording!

The older girl nervously came closer. "This is a once in a lifetime thing, understand?" she asked quietly. "When we're done, neither of us will ever mention it again for the rest of our lives, okay?"

Connie nodded, grateful that her sister didn't make her swear. If she swore to it, she'd never be able to get another blowjob or anything from Sara! She was a very truthful girl, and never ever went back on a swear! "What should I do?" she asked softly, trying to word things so it sounded like Sara's idea. She'd edit off the beginning about the box and the weed and stuff, but needed Sara to incriminate herself verbally! "I, I don't know about this stuff!"

She almost cheered when her sister smiled. "Just relax, Connie. I'm the blowjob queen of Middleton High! Ask anyone on the football team! In certain circles I'm a bigger hero then Kim Possible because of it! I'll hook you up real good!"

Connie sighed and her penis gave a happy little twitch at the mention of her idol's name. All this week after school, she had stayed late just to watch the cheer squad practice. Cheer Captain Kim Possible was HOT! Connie loved the teen's long full bodied red hair. Her small but perky breasts were simply adorable! Connie even loved how most days Kim dressed to show off her cute little belly button even when she wasn't in her cheerleader uniform!

She had lucked out one Saturday and saw her beat the snot out of the pony tailed blue skinned Dr. Drakken as he was trying to take over the Middleton Space Center! She sighed again. Dr, Drakken's right-hand woman, Shego, looked super hot and sexy when she shot green energy out of her hands! She thought it was so cute how the beautiful villain had called Kim "Princess" while they were fighting. Watching from her vantage point behind a Shego blasted tour bus, Connie wondered if the gorgeous villain was more interested in taking Kim to bed, rather then defeating her in battle. While no expert on fighting, it looked to her like Shego could have destroyed Kim at any time, if she really wanted to!

The young hermaphrodite kicked her pajama bottoms completely off, and sat on her bed, positioned just right so the recording web cam would get a perfect shot! "I, I'm ready." She said softly. "Are you sure about this?"

"Kiddo, trust me. I know what I'm doing." She smiled almost as if she knew she was being recorded. "Are you ready, baby sister?"

"Baby sister! Would you cut that out! I'm fourteen for Pete's sake! You're only two years older then me!"

"Look in the mirror sometime, squirt." Sara grinned down at her sister. "You're only four foot tall, baby-doll! Would you rather I just call you runt?"

"Okay, I'll accept baby, just please don't call me dumb names like that at school!" she shook her head. "Besides, I'm four foot three and three quarter inches!"

"Those three inches sure make the difference!" the willowy six foot teen laughed. "Now are you ready, dear little sister? I'm about to rock your world!"

Connie sighed. "If you say so!" she said in what she hoped sounded like a nervous voice. Connie tried to hide her smile while spreading her legs wide so Sara could knee between them. As long as Sara didn't say something stupid from here on, the video would look like Sara had to talk her into this!

Connie shuddered when for the very first time, a hand other then her own touched her excited hard penis. Sara nodded her approval. "It's this big on a shrimp little as you? You are going to make some lucky woman very happy!"

That was one thing she could say about her sister. Sara treated her as if having a sister who had a penis as well as a vagina was a normal everyday thing. "Y-You think so?" she asked shyly, as gentle fingers traced over her hardness.

"I'm certain of it, squirt!" her lovely big sister winked. "Do you have any friend you think about in THOSE ways?"

Yikes! The video was rolling! Still, nobody would ever see it but Sara and her. "Amy!" she gasped. "Amy is simply gorgeous! I, I think I'd like to be more then friends with her, if I could figure out how to let her know about my difference without shocking her!"

Sara laughed, not unkindly. "Well kiddo, if she can give head half as well as I do, you'll live happily ever after!" With that, she leaned forward and accepted the flaring head of the penis between her plump and pouty lips.

Connie clapped a hand over her mouth to try and muffle her squeal. The warmth of a moist tongue against the underside of your prick must be what heaven feels like! "Oh wow!" she moaned as the tongue moved. "Oh wow-wee!"

Sara giggled and released the penis from her mouth. "You like that, don't you?"

"Uh-huh!" was Connie's quick and witty reply.

"Hold onto your hat, it only gets better!" Sara leaned forward again and carefully licked all over the penis, treating it like a sweet and yummy lollypop!

The pretty blonde hermaphrodite braced her hands against the bed, gripping the sheets tightly in delicate fists. "D-Do you like having a penis in your mouth?" she asked huskily, aiming for more damaging dialog for the video.

"Oh hell yes!" Sara paused in her ministrations to laugh. "It's such a feeling of power! Guys, and you too" she giggled "Just go crazy knowing a pretty girl is willing to take a cock into her mouth!" she gave Connie's hardness a couple of strokes with her gently grasping fist. "This is just between you and me, right? You'll never say anything, will you?"

"Never!" she swore, actually telling the truth. She wouldn't say a word. Why should she when all she had to do was show someone a movie?

"Remember when Father Flannigan left town so abruptly a couple years ago?" Connie just nodded. "That was only two days after I gave him a blowjob in the confessional! It took me only ten minutes to talk him into shoving his cock through when I tore off the screen in the partition. I almost drowned when the old guy splooged like Ol' Faithful right down my throat ten seconds later! I think it was the first time anyone ever touched his cock. I never saw anyone cum that much before or since! One little suck, and suddenly I had cum literally shooting out of my nose! It was a shame he requested to be reassigned to another parish. The old coot was hung like a horse! I would have loved to ride him like a cowgirl!"

"You, you were only fourteen then?" Connie stammered thrilled excitement sounding like uneasy disbelief.

"Hey, I may have been young, but even then I had plenty of experience under my belt. Remember when mom was dating that guy Harry, the baker from Upperton? He's the one who taught me how to falatio. I was an expert by the time I almost started my own church scandal!" She grinned smugly. "Harry said I give much better head then mom does because she's a spitter and I'm a swallower! I think he only dated her so long, because he liked my oral skills." She giggled. "To be honest, that wasn't really true. Harry loved that mom would let him shove it up her hiney as a form of birth control on those fertile days in her cycle. He only dumped her when she started dropping hints about wanting a wedding ring." She sighed happily. "I still hook up with him sometimes."

Connie's heart raced. The video was solid gold! She could practically own Sara now! She pushed that out of her mind for the moment. Her sister had started to suck again! It felt so much better then the frantic stroking and tugging of her own hand! Sara's head started to bob up and down on her hardness, long shimmering black hair tickling the hermaphrodite's thighs. Connie whimpered from the frustration and delight. It felt really good, no doubt about it, but as usual; she felt like she had reached a bridge she could not cross!

"Touch me!" she sobbed as she fell back prone on the bed. She needed what she privately thought of as her booster rocket. "Please Sara, touch my girl parts too! Nothing will happen unless you play with my kitty too!"

For a few moments Sara just continued her skillful oral work. Connie gripped the sheets in both hands, and bounced her butt on the bed as she was left hanging at pleasure, but just could not cross over into ecstasy! Then, a gentle finger began to stroke along her pouting labia. "Please, oh please!" the hermaphrodite begged, unable to fully articulate her needs. Words were not needed.

Sara was rather surprised that Connie's penis didn't seem to want to unleash the creamy warmth she secretly craved. It dawned on her that maybe her sister's male reproductive organs just weren't quite mature enough yet. When Connie started to beg, Sara knew just what to do. It was strange to be able to play with a pretty pussy while actually sucking the same person's dick, but Sara did love change. There were many girls at school, and even a few women in town that loved her gentle touch! After stroking her sister's lips for a moment, she slipped her index finger deep into warm wetness. Connie sort of gurgled at that, and her trembling and bouncing increased.

Connie thought she was losing her mind! Spanking and diddling never felt like this before! She almost wailed when Sara brought her other hand into play. A finger wiggled playfully deep inside her, while another began to eagerly strum over the firm nub of her not so little clit. All the while, Sara's mouth kept right on bobbing and sucking!

The blonde crammed the fingers of one hand into her mouth as powerful waves of pleasure consumed her convulsing body. The scream that tried to escape came out as muffled wails and moans as she shook through one orgasmic peak to the next. Still, throughout it all, she was left with a sense that she had come within a heartbeat of something truly wonderful, only to once again slowly back away again.

Sara released the now slightly wilted penis from her mouth, and gracefully rose to her feet. She couldn't help smiling as she stared down at her bratty little sister. The rise and fall of the petite blonde's adorable B cup breasts, and the delicate features of her almost pixy like beauty gave no doubt to her femininity. The rather pretty penis she was packing was sure to be a bonus when her sister found just the right girl. Who knows? Maybe she would find a very curious boy who would want to safely explore a secret homosexual urge! "Hey kiddo" she called cheerfully while giving the panting girl a little shake. That was the cleanest blowjob I ever gave. No squirts from you mean no semen breath for me!" she laughed.

Connie pouted. "Don't tease! It may take a couple more years, but I'll be able to squirt! The doctors all agree that my penis is just developing slowly, because I'm so damn small!" she cupped her modest breasts. "See, my tits are finally growing! Besides, I only just started popping boners last week! Gimmie a chance! By the time I'm eighteen I bet I'll be able to shoot buckets!"

"Kiddo, uh, Connie, I didn't mean anything by it." Sara smiled. "I didn't realize that you actually wanted to be able to fire off a load."

"Oh course I do! If you had a stupid cock, you'd want it to actually work, and not just dangle between your legs!" Connie sat up and staggered to her feet. Grabbing up her pajama bottoms, she nearly fell on her butt as she struggled back into them. Her anger was only half pretend. It would look so good on the video though! "Anyway, I, I got that box you wanted me to hide for you!" she called out for the recording as she rushed to the closet. She made room and then pulled open the panel "Any time you think mom might find your pot stash you can keep it right here!"

Sara was impressed with the hiding place, and inadvertently played right into her sister's scheme. "That's actually a great place to stash it. I tell you what. I'll provide you with a blowjob and some kitty petting every night before you go to bed, and you can be the guardian of my stash." She held up a finger in warning. "Rule one, you can never tell anyone about the stash, or me sucking your prick. Rule two, its blowjobs and fingers only. Don't even think about anything else. If we did something besides a blowjob, it would be incest! Do you agree to follow the rules?"

"Hell, yes!" Connie breathed. "That sounds great! You're not such a bad big sister after all!"

Sara punched in the combination. Taking out the half pint bottle, she took a sip of Vodka. "Good, then we have a deal!" She then removed the bag of 'oregano' and expertly rolled a nice fatty. "Remember though, hands off my stuff. Besides, smoking will stunt your growth!"

"Oh shut up! I won't touch anything! I swear it!" Connie said solemnly. She honestly meant every word. She didn't want to mess around with that crap! "I'll keep it nice and safe for you. Have no fear!"

"Goodnight, kiddo." Sara said softly as she bent to kiss her sister's cheek. "I think tonight worked out just fine for both of us."

"Hell yeah!" Connie breathed as her bedroom door closed. "I think it did too!"

The next morning was Saturday. Connie got up early and headed out. She had to make an emergency run to Smarty-Mart! She pedaled along on her bike, thankful for the fact that girl's bikes originally had the dropped bar at the top to accommodate long skirts. Hers wasn't very long, but it worked out well. As long as she was careful to actually sit on the fabric, and not let the hem flap behind her. She tended to end up at the head of a parade as guys fell in behind her to enjoy the view before she realized what they were up to! She was getting used to it though. As soon as she had started 'poppin' boners' she had pretty much abandoned wearing pants. It was just easier to hide things under the loose fabric of a skirt!

She heard a familiar call when she was passing the park. "Hicka-bicka-boo?" Tim Possible called as she slowed.

"Hoo-sha!" his brother Jim answered.

Connie giggled. The special tone and the more drawn out way then they usually said it conveyed a simple message. Her unlikely young friends seemed to really approve of her switch to skirts and dresses over jeans. "Hi clones!" she called affectionately, bike gliding to a stop.

Jim put down the complex control device he was holding. "We saw you in the stands"

"At cheerleader practice yesterday." Tim finished. Connie was used to this. She had grown to think of them as one person, in two different places.

"Can you blame me? Your sister is awesome!" Connie said dreamily.

"You don't have a chance"

"With her. Kim doesn't realize it yet, but she's madly in love with Ron."

Connie sighed. Talk like that from anyone else would cause her to panic. It was actually a relief to be able to share her secret outside of the family. She had become friends with her idol's twin little brothers one day while walking through the park on the way home from the library. Due to a mishap involving the misfiring of their experimental invisibility ray and a brick wall not providing the shielding expected from it, Connie had become the not so proud owner of a pair of invisible jeans with matching invisible panties.

Scrambling over the wall after her scream, Jim and Tim had discovered she was a hermaphrodite with both penis and vagina. In seconds they had wrapped their jackets around her waist, and to her undying gratitude, they both had sworn to the crying young woman that they would never reveal her secret. Being the same height as the younger boys made it easy to become fast friends with them. Although rather weird sometimes, Connie knew her secret was safe with them. Heck, she even still had the invisible jeans. She just didn't know what to do with them!

"We have a new one." Tim smiled

"Only ten bucks!" Jim continued, holding out a thumb drive.

"Deal!" Connie rummaged through her bag and handed over a crumpled ten dollar bill. Tim and Jim were true friends! Most people had to pay a hundred bucks a month to join their "Watching Kimmie" website. They had told her about it shortly after her birthday last week, to give her something to hold over them so she would never have to fear her secret being spilled. The boys were more then a little afraid of their big sister's wrath if she were to find out about their growing bank account!

For just ten dollars and a blank thumb drive, she'd get all the raw images and footage. That included all the things they didn't dare put on the web. It would be bad enough if their sister found the site. If it contained actual pornographic images of her, she would kill them!

Connie treasured the first movie they had given her just the other day as a late birthday present. It was a custom recording just for her! The boys had somehow successfully hidden a pinhole webcam in Kim's shower, and she had done so much more then just wash her perfect body! Kim sure did seem to love her hand held shower massager! Connie must have watched it a hundred times in just the three days she owned it. She almost melted every time she heard the cute way the sixteen year old cheerleader moaned "Oh Ron!" right at the end of the recording! "Thanks guys!" she pointed a finger. "Um, should that thing be smoking?"

As one, the guys turned to face their latest invention. "Hit the deck!" they cried in unison.

The three friends dove for the ground. With a high pitched whine, the smoking UFO shaped device wobbled its way into the air, to promptly crash down onto a parked car. There was a huge explosion, and a flaming tire rolled past them to end up in the duck pond. Connie thought fast. "Did you see that?" she cried. "Duff Killigan used a nine iron and put a wicked slice on the golf ball that just blew up that car!"

In seconds, people were actually claiming they had seen the arch villain too. "Thanks Connie!" Tim whispered.

Jim handed back the ten bucks. "You're fantastic!"

"I know." She said cheerfully as she mounted her bike. "See ya later, clones!" she called as she continued on her way.

At Smarty-Mart, she found Ron Stoppable busy using a feather duster to tidy up a display of family size fifty gallon drums of toothpaste. "Hey Stoppable, she called out cheerfully. "Could you tell me where the blank CDs and DVDs are?"

The cute and lanky blonde guy stood tall and thrust both hands into his vest pockets. "Sure thing Con-Con. Electronics is right down this aisle. When you reach the pet department, turn right at the display of Gorilla Chow, on sale, by the way. You can't miss it!"

"Thanks Ronald!" she called, as she hurried on her way.

"See Rufus?" he said happily to the small naked mole-rat squinting up at him from his pants pocket. "That's the first time Con-Con has called me by my first name! It's the vest. People always respect a man wearing the proud and fashionable Smarty-Mart vest!"

Connie didn't mind spending the money at all as she purchased the package of mini-DVDs. She raced back home, and spend the rest of the afternoon burning a certain movie onto all twenty disks. Of course she remembered to trim the first few moments off the file first!

The rest of the day went by so slowly. Connie forced herself to refrain from any personal, um, stimulation. She even avoided looking at whatever the guys had put on the latest drive for her! While mom was getting ready for her date, Connie started to make the occasional fake yawn.

"Honey, why don't you go off to bed now?" Lizzie McCoy said with a kind smile as she tussled her daughter's golden corn silk hair. "You look beat."

"Yeah, I am a little tired." The scheming girl agreed. She stood on tippy-toes and gave her mother a kiss. "Have a nice time tonight, mom!"

"I sure will, honey!"

As she walked softly upstairs, she heard her mom excitedly talking to Sara about her date. "Don't worry when I don't come home." Mom giggled like a school girl. "Steven doesn't know it yet, but this is going to be a sleepover date. It's so sweet that he's always so shy and the perfect gentleman, but tonight I'm going to show him that sometimes a lady wants to be taken advantage of! I'll see you tomorrow after breakfast!" She paused. "I gave you Mr. Barkin's number, didn't I?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.