Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover - Cover

Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Experiences remembered from my time as Eric's girlfriend. I was 19 he was in his 50s.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I was now standing in the middle of a circle. A circle of dirty, horny, lusting older men.

After my sordid question things moved at a rapid pace. I was very wet already from the snogging and the horny feeling up that I had enjoyed from my 5 aged admirers.

This wetness was from the anticipation of the hard, dirty fucking I was about to receive, and I wasn't to be disappointed.

Alf made the first move, beckoning me to kneel down before him as he unzipped his trousers.As he did so I smiled at the others in the room. it was obvious now that i was gagging for some stiff cock and was acting like a bitch on heat.

"Go on Anna get your lips around Alf's cock", Phillip was urging me on.

I eagerly did as requested and sank to my knees. I positioned myself in front of Alf as his trousers dropped to the floor, quickly joined by his underpants. I was then surrounded by all of the older men. Me, less than half the age of some of them, dressed just in my black suspender style tights and high "come fuck me", heels.

At this point Malcolm moved behind me and knelt on the floor beside me. I half expected to feel his hard, throbbing cock nudging against my pussy, but instead he gently and slowly played with my clitty from behind, easing a finger up my young sopping wet cunt as he did so.

I let out an audible moan as I continued being slowly finger fucked, and as I played with Alf's hard cock it was now standing swollen and red in front of me.

Red, shiny and swollen.Just the way I like a hard prick! I began to lick all around the swollen tip of this old mans cock. All the time I was being gently multi fingered from behind at the same time.

I began to dip my tongue over the length of Alf's shaft, licking and kissing the entire length and then fully taking him into my mouth. At this point he was joined by Stan who also offered me his cock to play with.I didnt refuse, simply wrapping my hand around his swollen memeber and beginning to gently wank him.

Within seconds I had Phillip beside me and as I bobbed my head up and down, sucking for all I was worth on Alf's engorged cock, I also had a cock in each of my hands. Brian was now standing at the side of us slowly pulling on his stiffening prick.

I wanked on Phillip and Stan as Malcolm continued fingering me as I sluttily sucked on Alf. I was being urged on by the guys. each of them spitting filthy comments at me.

"Fucking slut"

"Tart"

"Go on chew on his cock you slut".

I was in heaven and my first climax was nearing as I eagerly responded to these 5 dirty old men's comments and sexual prompts.

As my orgasm neared I stuffed as much of Alf's hard, old cock into my mouth as I could and moaned as loud as I could with such a mouthful.His bulbous knob filling my mouth and making my cheeks pouch like a chipmunk with a mouthful of nuts!

I came off heavily, squirting my sticky cunt juice onto Malcolm's fingers and all over his hand as he fucked me ferociously with his four fingers.They slapped in and out of my ever increasingly squirting young cunthole.

"Go on you young slut, fucking cum off on my hand you dirty little cunt", Malcolm swore at me as he brought me off. I moaned in ecstasy, my climax crashing through me like a tidal wave.

At this point Alf shouted out he was going to spunk up.

"Fuck, I can't hold on any longer, sorry", he blurted out as his cock began to twitch.

His flood of white cum began leaking into my mouth. His prick was so deep in my mouth and throat that I began to gag slightly, making his cock jolt out of my mouth, sending his last few spurts of hot, sticky spunk flying into my face and coating my hair and ear with his hot load.

"Fuck", he cried as his last creamy splashes washed over me.

I was still kneeling, spunk dripping from my hair and covering my face and left ear. Surrounded by old men, men who had one thing on their minds: lust. lust and fucking me, the young slut who had so wantonly offered myself to them as their fuck toy.

The other guys were staring intently at me and I knew my evening of fun had just begun.

Alf moved away, his limp cock dripping in his cum juice, and his place was taken in front of me by Phillip, his cock already hard and stiff from the wanking I had given him.

Stan replaced Malcolm behind me and I was now quickly positioned into the doggy-style position. My arse felt a nudge against it as Stan toyed with my ass-hole, his cock teasing it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.