Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover - Cover

Eric and Friends: My First Senior Lover

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Experiences remembered from my time as Eric's girlfriend. I was 19 he was in his 50s.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I thought I would share another experience from my late teens. This relates to some fun that I had with my older lover of the time Eric, when away for a weekend break.

Eric had decided to book us a nice weekend break in the Lake District in England for his 51st birthday.

It turned out to be a very nice weekend weather wise, which is unusual for the Lake District, and also a very naughty and sexy weekend overall!

On arriving at the very small guest house we were booked into, we were shown to our room by one of the owners, a guy called Phillip. He ran the guest house with some of his family, his daughter and son in law to be precise. He was in his mid 60s, and had been divorced form his wife a few years back. We found out about this from a general chat we had together later on the Friday night at the small bar in the guest house.

Eric had been teasing me a little earlier, and had asked me to be a bit naughty for Phillip by dressing quite provocatively when going into the local town later.

I had worn a black mini dress, matching black bra and panty set, and a pair of my high heeled black leather shoes.

When getting ready, Eric had toyed with my titties a little and had also got me wet by playing with my clitty through my thin, black-laced panties as well.

We decided to have a little drink in the bar of our guest house before heading out. We sat at the bar on high stools as we drank and chatted to Phillip. The chat was very general and nothing overtly sexy came up in conversation, but I could sense Phillip grabbing the odd little glimpse at me when he thought I wasn't looking. I could see he was liking the view down my dress, and to be honest a fair bit of my cleavage was on show.

I popped to the loo during our couple of drinks, and on my way back I noticed Phillip peeking at me from around a hidden corner of the bar area. I pretended to drop something from my hand bag and bent over to pick it up. On doing so, I made sure my arse was pointed in his direction and that my little short dress rode up a tiny bit too. I stuck my arse out, deliberately making sure he was getting a bird's-eye view of my legs and ass.

On returning to the bar area and climbing onto the bar stool, purposefully flashing quite a bit of leg as I did so, I again noticed him viewing my titties.

When we were leaving the hotel, Eric tapped (maybe slapped your ass instead?) my arse on the way out the door. He confirmed this was for Phillip's benefit later on.

We had a lovely meal and a few more drinks in a couple of bars in the local town before heading back to our guest house at about half past 11.

Upon getting back, the bar area was just closing up, with Phillip tidying away some dishes and glasses.

He saw us entering, and motioned for us to come in, advising us we could have one for the road, so to speak.

We duly took up his offer, this time sitting at one of the corner tables of the bar area. I was a little squiffy by this point, having had several glasses of wine and a couple of G&Ts as well.

Phillip joined us for our nightcap, and again it was obvious to me he was eyeing me up. I did my best to make sure he got some good glimpses of my titties and also made sure my mini dress was exactly that. I showed off my legs as best I could by crossing, uncrossing and parting them as much as I dared whilst in his company. I remember sitting opposite him and having my legs splayed fairly wide, so he must have seen up my dress to my thigh tops at least.

We retired to bed, and Eric and I had a wonderful, noisy fuck later. As Eric spunked up me, he asked me if I thought Phillip would have enjoyed that. He had noticed him eyeing me up, and had also noticed me giving him the come-on by showing my legs and tits as much as I could. We chatted naughtily about it and ended up having another sex session after getting me worked up at the thought.

The next day was another beautiful, sunny day, and we had decided to hire a rowing boat to go out on one of the lakes. I dressed for the weather, in a pair of denim shorts, a white crop top and a pair of wedge shoes.

On leaving, Phillip was eager to make himself friendly again, asking us what our plans were, etc. We asked if there was anywhere to sunbathe later on, and he informed us of a little secluded area not too far away.

We thanked him and said once we had finished rowing and enjoying the lake, we would probably head there for a little picnic and a spot of sunbathing.

Phillip's eyes lit up, and I was cheekily asked if I had my bikini with me.

I rather naughtily replied that I hadn't, but if it was secluded enough that I wouldn't need one.

We said our thanks and then left. Again, I could sense Phillip watching me as we walked away. Eric also sensed this and cheekily felt up my arse as we walked down and out of the car park area. I blatantly wiggled away, hoping it was having the desired effect on my new admirer.

After buying some food and wine for our picnic, we had a great time on the lake and had a lovely romantic row around. We then rowed to the area Phillip had instructed us to find, and it was indeed nicely secluded. We had a spot of lunch and enjoyed our little picnic, and we also had begun drinking a couple of glasses of wine as well.

At this point, I decided to get a little spot of topless sunbathing in and took off my cropped top. This left me just in my denim shorts and my wedge style shoes.

Eric was feeling fruity and so, after a little while, he began teasing my tits and nibbling my ear. One thing led to another, and I ended up sucking him off. We were situated on a bank of the lake, surrounded by trees and pretty well secluded.

I was getting very turned on from sucking him off out in the fresh air, and his cock was growing harder and stiffer with each suck. After a few minutes, his hand was in my shorts, playing with my by now very wet cunt hole.

A few minutes later and my shorts were off, my wedge shoes being left on as I was slowly being licked and nibbled by a now naked from the waist down Eric.

After some good tongue licking for my pussy, I was impaled on his cock end, Eric lying on the ground and me on top, first of all facing him, and then squatting on top of him and riding up and down on his thick, hard cock's length.

It was at this point that I first heard a little rustle in the branches of a bush not far from us ... I continued to fuck up and down on Eric's cock, trying to see if I could spot anyone in the bushes.

After a couple of minutes, Eric began to fuck me missionary style and, during this, I whispered to him that I thought we were being watched.

He continued fucking me and told me softly that we should put on a show for them.

I was feeling so naughty by this point that I was in total agreement. The next 45 minutes or so found us fucking in a variety of positions, me on all fours being fucked hard from behind, me on top of Eric, and me sucking him off really loudly. All the while, we gave each other encouragement as we tried to put on a good show for our voyeur.

Eric finished off by fucking me furiously on all fours. I screamed at him to, "Fuck me harder", as he pummeled away at my sopping wet cunt.

Eric announced he was going to spunk up and withdrew form my pussy. I quickly spun around, and Eric managed to direct spurt after spurt of his spunk straight into my mouth and face as I got in front of his red, swollen cock.

He was calling me all sorts of dirty names as he came off into my face, and I eagerly lapped at his cum juice, again hoping our watcher would be getting a good view.

We tidied ourselves up, me washing the residue of spunk off my face with some tissues. Once dressed, we left to return the row boat and headed back to the guest house.

On arriving, we immediately went to the bar area, but we found Phillip's son-in-law serving and not him. On making inquiries, it seemed Phillip had gone into town about an hour or so before and hadn't returned.

We finished our drinks and went to our room. Once in, Eric and I chatted and wondered if it was Phillip who may have been our voyeur. The thought turned me on something rotten and Eric was aware of this. We talked and Eric was asking if I would be game for some fun, and wondered if I fancied Phillip at all. I said yes to both and Eric informed me he found the idea a real turn-on too.

After about half an hour or so, we heard a van pull up and, sure enough, it was Phillip returning. Eric decided to seize the moment, as he put it.

He went downstairs again after a few minutes, leaving me in the room to rest as he set off on his mission.

I waited and lay on top of my bed, resting and relaxing for about an hour or so. I had dropped off into a nice mild sleep.

Eric returned and gently awoke me with a tender kiss and, once fully roused, he told me of his chat with Phillip.

It transpired that Eric felt it probably was him who had spied on us as on talking to him. Phillip had been making some rather knowing glances and asking some more intimate questions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.