Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 35: "Oh? I didn't know that..."/Agreements

That evening, Helen Adams called Bobbie Kennedy.

"Hi. When Linda came in from school, I had a long conversation with her before Steve came home and Linda told me a lot more about what had happened at Camp this summer, some of which I hadn't known about either."

"Oh... ?"

"Did Tom talk about their outing on the island?"

"Vaguely ... I know something important happened from the look on his face when he talks about it but, you know teens, they do have their secrets."

"Well, Linda admitted a little more ... apparently, the whole island outing had been Linda's idea. I also found out that that she had planned that every one, including the counselors that supervised the outing, would be naked the entire time and the outing had been co-ed all the way, with the boys and girls sharing tents. Linda has assured me that nothing untoward happened and I believe her but it would seem that four of the girls and four of the boys were pretty well committed to going steady."

"I can guess that Tom and Linda were one of the couples but who are the others?"

First of all, there are the Douglas twins; Linda told me that the aim of the outing had been to break the out of their shell."

"Douglas... ?"

"Yes, Douglas. Their father is the new owner of the Camp. Karen Douglas coupled up with a boy called Thomas Gray and Heather coupled up with Thomas' best friend, Henry Frazer. As for Thomas' older sister, she coupled up with a boy called Luke Ames. The other four campers were an older boy and girl named Robert and Samantha Fairbanks and Luke's younger brother and sister, Jake and Susan. I have all their phone numbers, should you wish to call the parents."

"Thanks, I think ... you've given me lots to think about..."

"I have one more thing that I'm sure will make your day ... when I told Linda that Tom wanted a pool party, she told me that, if at all possible, Tom's guests should be naked."

"..."

"Hello? Are you still there... ?"

" ... Yeah, I'm still there ... Are you saying that Linda believes that Tom would want everybody to be in the nude?"

"Exactly."

"I'm guessing that, since you're telling me this, you have no objection to Linda being there?"

"No ... as I told you this morning, we've tried to raise Linda not to have any body-shame and we've also been quite open about sex and everything, she's even caught us in the act a couple of years ago, so she knows all about 'the birds and the bees.' She assured me yesterday that, although she and Tom had slept together in the same tent on the island, they had not 'slept' together and that she was in no rush to try it. Apparently, Tom, Ginger, Luke and she had had a real open discussion about the subject and that they had all decided to wait until they were at least sixteen."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.