Summer Camp
Episode 30: "We shall overcome..."

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

"Alright, everyone knows the rules," yelled Ethel Baker from her bullhorn. "All campers must be completely dressed at all times. No one is to skinny dip or to be in the nude anywhere, but the showers."

"Also the showers are no longer co-ed. The showers have reverted back to their original schedule of boys in the evening and girls in the morning. In addition the cabins are not repeat ARE NOT co-ed."

"Anyone caught breaking these rules will be dealt with severely."

The first day of the "New Order" had been a real downer for the campers. The presence of the board members Ethel Baker and Jonas Small were like an iron curtain descending upon the landscape. All of the fun had been taken away. Now all the activities were single sex.

"This totally sucks," complained Karen.

"I know, we had so much fun going in the nude," replied Heather.

"None of the other campers complained either," said Samantha. "As far as I could see they all enjoyed going in the nude."

"Well, I'm afraid that not going to be allowed any more," said Lisa. "You heard what Baker said."

Lisa was about to say something, but turned on her heels and left.

"Well, screw this," said Samantha as she stripped off her clothes. "That's a lot better."

"Aren't you afraid of that someone will find out that you broke the rules?" asked Ginger.

"Not one little bit," replied Samantha. "I don't see what's so strange or dangerous about my nude body that has all these adults so worried."

"You're right," said Heather, who also stood up and undressed; and she was immediately followed by Karen.

The mood inside the cabin suddenly lifted a little as everyone stripped and the campers chattered away.

Outside their cabin they heard a commotion, "Hey ladies care to join us?"

It was Luke and all the boys from the cabin 6. And they were all naked as the girls were.

"You guys made my day!" squealed Ginger as she gave Luke a hug.

"I'm glad to see that you didn't let Hartwell's cronies rain on your parade," said Tom. "It looks like you ladies had the same idea that we had."

"Aren't you afraid of getting caught?" asked Linda.

"Who cares?" answered Tom. "What's the worst that they can do to us. Besides I think that most of the campers agree with us anyways."

Luke added, "It's a beautiful night tonight. Care to join us for a walk?"

Ginger was about say something and Heather and Karen cut her off, "Let's go hit the beach!"

Soon all members of cabins 6 and 7 were outside in the cool clear night air. They tried to be as quiet as could, but a group of over a dozen campers on an otherwise still calm night was difficult to cloak. As they made there way to the beach a few lights in other cabins lit up. A few of them realized what was going on and came out to join the group. Within moments they were all splashing around in the water at the beach.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.