Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 28: Gulag

The next morning, things in the camp things settled down a bit. There was a new group of campers that had arrived and those new campers had easily adopted the new clothing-optional lifestyle. There were many in each group that found that going naked was sensational and freeing; those campers tried to be naked as much as possible.

It was another beautiful day and virtually the entire camp that was not busy doing some activity was at the beach and nude. Even Jennifer, who had a spare moment after talking to the handful of campers that had just started, showed up at the beach with only a towel in her hand and completely bare.

She had just put her towel down when there was a big commotion behind her, followed by a man and woman in business attire and Robert Hartwell, the camp director, also dressed in a suit that was much too hot for the summer's day. His face was as white as a blank sheet of paper.

"What's the meaning of this?!" cried Robert, sweat pouring down his face. "It's an outrage! Campers and counselors frolicking about in the nude! Disgusting! It's immoral!"

The campers were gawking at the scene. The clothed people were in a frenzy.

Jennifer stood up, "Is there something that I can help you with, Mr. Hartwell?"

"You're naked!" screamed the woman behind Hartwell. The friendly buzz on the beach was now silenced as all eyes were on the confrontation.

"Mr. Hartwell, members of the board," Jennifer said calmly. "These campers and I are just enjoying the beach as God intended, in the nude. I see nothing 'immoral' going on."

Hartwell stepped forward and slapped Jennifer across the face, "Get out of here. You're fired!"

The beach was stone silent. The only thing that was heard was the waves on the beach and the rustling of the leaves. Jennifer didn't say a word as she left her towel and walked back to her cabin, as naked as the day she was born.

Hartwell's problems with the naked swimmers weren't over yet. None of the campers made any move to get dressed. They had all become accustomed to swim and hang out at the beach completely bare and many had come to think that even Jennifer's relaxed rules about clothing were a bit overdriven.

"Well, what are you all WAITING FOR!" screamed Hartwell.

After he yelled, not a soul stirred; all of them staring at him.

"I SAID CLEAR THIS BEACH AND GET DRESSED!" he roared as he attempted to herd them away.

Some of the campers now moved. Others stayed where they were. Hartwell's pale face was now boiled lobster-red. As he ran, perspiration flowed down his head. "GET DRESSED! WHAT ARE YOU A BUNCH OF SICK... ?!"

His latest exclamation was cut off as he fell to the ground. The two other board members looked at each other frozen in disbelief. "Mr. Hartwell's fainted," yelled Linda, who was at the beach.

Lisa sprang up and rolled him onto his side. "He's not breathing. I can't find a pulse!"

Jennifer heard the commotion and rushed over to confirm what Lisa had said. "You," she pointed to the male board member "call 911. I'll start compressions and Lisa, you start on the breathing."

A second later Pete emerged from the water still nude and rushed to the scene.

"Peter, I think Mr. Hartwell is having a heart attack," said Jennifer. "Get the AED device. We started compressions and mouth-to-mouth about a minute ago."

By the time the ambulance had arrived, they had administered the Automated Electronic Defibrillator and by a miracle, had revived him. He was not speaking but his eyes were open and they were responsive. The other board members had taken control of the situation and ordered everyone back to their cabins. Jennifer was nowhere to be found.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.