Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 26: "Should I have my lawyer present... ?"

"Mr. Douglas, it's a pleasure to meet you," said Jennifer as she shook hands with him in her office.

"I hope I'm not taking up too much of your time," asked Hunter. "And please call me Hunter. I would prefer to keep things informal."

"No problem, Hunter. I always make time to talk with my parents."

"So I ... um, couldn't help but notice that my daughters and some of their friends were naked," said Hunter.

"Yes, some of them have really adopted the naturist way of life," said Jennifer. "Is that an issue for you? I can assure you that they haven't engaged in any immoral behavior."

"I believe you. My daughters have been coming here for a couple of years now. And they have never..."

"Mr. Douglas, should I have a lawyer here present with me?" interrupted Jennifer.

"No, I believe you when you say 'they haven't engaged in any immoral behavior. I was about to say that my daughters have never been seemed happier at camp. And I'm told that one of their new friends had a lot to do with this change from their usual state," said Hunter.

"Hunter, I think it's only fair to tell you that I'm a naturist or nudist if you will," said Jennifer. "I see nothing wrong with people, including minors who are properly supervised, spending time in the nude together in mixed company. It helps to break down barriers. By going in the nude, all of the trappings of your outside life become irrelevant. In the past, Karen and Heather have used your wealth and background to put themselves above others. This year, they haven't."

"I have to admit they have never been happier."

"Something to think about, isn't it?" said Jennifer. "Is there anything else?"

"I was wondering will the campers be able to go naked in the future."

"I have to be honest with you," Jennifer admitted. "This whole chain of events was a bit serendipitous from beginning to end. First, the girls' camp burnt down. Then your daughters were paired up with Linda and her gang and Linda decided to adopt your daughters as a social awareness project then finally, Mr. Harwell has a heart attack. He was against anyone going in the nude in a social setting."

"Really, we may just have to see about that. I have a way of making things happen."

"I see," answered Jennifer. "Before you go 'make things happen' you may want to consider doing something yourself."

"What's that?"

"You should go in the nude yourself," stated Jennifer. "Around your Karen and Heather, as much time as you can."

"Well, I don't think you're qualified to make..."

Jennifer interrupted him, "For their entire life the only people in Karen and Heather's life have been each other. You've tried to make up for the hole in their life by trying to buy the world. Try as you might, you can never replace lost time or buy a child's love."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.