Summer Camp
Episode 23: Revolution

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

That afternoon was a real downer; nobody really felt like doing anything. Pete and Lisa had gone to Jennifer's office to report in and to give a quick summary of how the outing had gone and what they had done. The girls, taking advantage of that fact, had dropped by the guys' cabin to discuss Susan's protest gesture in greater detail. The bulletin board indicated that cabins 6 and 7 were scheduled for a mixed swim the following morning, so it was agreed that everybody would arrive at the beach in swim suits and trunks but that, once there, they would all 'drop their drawers' in one fell swoop and run into the water.

Karen, especially, seemed downcast. Linda, noticing this, asked her what the matter was.

"Well, I had so much fun on the island ... I really felt part of the group there. When we were here, we were always by ourselves in a corner; I would love to join you at your table but there's only room for eight."

Susan spoke up. "May I say something? I'd like to say that I've always liked the way you've always included Jake and me in your plans, that you've never talked down to us or teased us because we were younger than you. But I know I'm a lot younger and that you would like to be together. If you would like my place, Karen, I could join Jake at his table ... I really don't mind."

"Oh ... would you? Thank you, thank you..." and she jumped up and gave Susan a hug.

"What about you, Heather... ?" asked Thomas. "Would you want to join the table, as well? I could always join Henry and his friends..."

Heather looked at Karen, embarrassed. "Thank you for your offer, Thomas, and no disrespect to any of you but ... I think I'd rather join Henry at his table." She smiled. "That way, you could stay with Karen ... But I'm still part of the revolt tomorrow. That hasn't changed."

Thomas smiled his thanks; he, too, was embarrassed.


At breakfast, at the dining hall, Robert asked;

"Are we still on for the skinny dip, this morning? I just came by the admin building ... Hartwell is back."

Karen answered, "Most definitely! Heather said she'd talk about it at her table and Susan was saying that she and Jake had started a whispering campaign among the younger set that a big to-do was on for this morning. I'm guessing that by ten, just about the whole camp will 'happen' to be near the beach to see the action."

"Great! I'm looking forward to it."

Breakfast over, it was time for the girls' shower. Inside the shower block, all the girls were talking excitedly...

"You're really going to do it?" asked Jessie. "Really ... totally starkers? asked Jill. "It won't bother you to show your boobs and bush like that?" asked Toni, envious. "I'm in! I've wanted to do this since camp opened," said Alice. "What about you, Francine?" "What about the guys' dangles?" wondered Helen. "I wouldn't dare ... I'd die..." said Betty. This is gonna be FUN!" crowed Lucy. "The boys are in on this, too?" asked Jenny, incredulous. "I wanna see THAT!" said an awed Jaki.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.