Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 20: Confessions

Lisa smiled inwardly but she was very careful not to let it show. She did not want Ginger to think in any way that Lisa was not taking her seriously.

"First of all ... as far as I'm concerned, you're no longer a girl, but a woman. When a female starts wondering if she is old enough to make love, she's crossed over into womanhood, no matter what her chronological age. This said, there's absolutely no rush ... A lot of girls, and I do mean 'girls, ' will make love with a guy because they feel insecure; they might believe their boyfriend will leave them if she doesn't 'put out'. Others, and I was one of them, I'm afraid, thought that their 'virginity' was a problem that was best taken 'care' of with the nearest available guy. I regret it now..."

"I now know that a woman's first time should be something special, a way to complete the feeling of closeness that she feels with her partner. I say partner because what I'm saying is true for all girls ... I mean 'women' ... those who prefer other women as well as those who prefer men. There's no difference and one is not better than the other."

"If you and Luke would like to form a couple, all I can say is 'congratulations' but before you take that final step, take your time and think about it. Talk it over with Luke but don't forget that the first time is different for a guy; don't let his eagerness blind you to what you are doing – you hold all the cards, not him."

Just then, Pete came to them from up the trail.

"Oh! There you are. We were looking for you ... We made a big mess of oatmeal and it's getting cold. What are you doing here?"

"Oh ... nothing. Girl talk ... right, Ginger?"

"Yeah ... right. We're coming ... I'm starved."


When the breakfast dishes were done, the talk around the tables was about what kind of things they'd do that day. The guys were all for all sorts of naval battles and contests of strength and wits. While the girls would have liked to participate in some of the contests, they were not into the intense battles the guys were proposing. Finally, Samantha who, as a long-time tomboy, was most inclined to join in the guys' games, proposed a compromise.

Why don't we girls go on a hike around the island; after all, you guys have all been here before..." and seeing the way, Thomas and Henry were reacting, added " ... most of you, anyway. We girls have never been here before. Maybe, we could find a place to get some sun and talk amongst ourselves about your ... equipment." And she roared with laughter at the stunned looks she was getting.

"All kidding aside," added Lisa. "I think that's a great idea. Isn't there a small sand quarry on this island, Pete? I could lead a hike there and let you guys tire yourselves out with the preliminaries. We'll take on the winners this afternoon and wipe the floor with you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.